• ベストアンサー

Aをエイと発音すると。。。。

Gregor_Zamzaの回答

回答No.4

ぼんぼん、ごっつええ耳してはられまんなぁ。 そうだす、不定冠詞のaには/a/(ほんまは、eの逆さなんやけど、字がありまへん、堪忍しとくれやっしゃ)と/ei/の二つの発音がおます。 辞書には後者は「強調」とありますが、必ずしも強めばなりでのうて、くちごもりと言いますか、次に言う単語をようすぐに思い出さんときにも、aは/ei/と発音します。 あとは、theとの対比で、「あての言うとるんはtheやのうてaやで」という「ダメ押し」のときも、aが/ei/と発音されることもおます。 ニュアンスの違いはあったとしても、そんなもんせこい違いだっせ。初歩段階ではぎょうさん気にするほどの意味はないによって、そんな気にせんことです。もっと、スケールのおおきな、大粒の知識を仕入れやっしゃ。

lunch326
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 英語の歌ですから。 よう思い出さんことはないでしょ(笑)。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の発音を教えてください。

when I was in high school. (高校生のときに) 上記、whenの前にも文章がありますがそれは関係ないので省きます。 無理矢理カタカナにすると when I =ウェナイ ですよね?(←半信半疑です) 次のwas inはどう発音しますか? 例えば、I was a ~ という文だと、アイ ワザと発音しますよね? was と a を繋げて発音してます?よね? ということは was in となっていたら、 ワジン というのでしょうか? 単語を繋げて発音するというのは、単語の種類は全く関係なく 繋ぐことができる組み合わせならなんでも繋げてしまっていいのでしょうか? 教えてください よろしくおねがいします。

• 発音を教えてください

「~のようになりたい」などのときに使う 「I want to be a ~」についてなのですが、 発音としては 「アイ ワントゥー ビィ ア」でいいのでしょうか? 例えば「I want to be a player like her」の場合、 「アイ ワントゥー ビィ ア プレイヤー ライク ハー」で いいのでしょうか?

• for a stretchの意味

I was happily married for a stretch, for a stretchはfor a whileと同意でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題です。

途中からですが翻訳お願いします。/ごとでお願いします。 and he had read a lot about air accidents,/so one day/when a friend offered to take him for a ride/in his own small plane,/Mr.Johnson was very worried about accepting//

• not a moment sooner

I’ve been in a long-distance relationship for a few years now. We met when I lived in his country for work. We see each other about six times a year for a few weeks at a time. While I love him dearly, I’m starting to crumble without having an endgame in sight. I’ve talked to him about this and he’s adamant that he’ll propose when he’s ready and not a moment sooner, that he wants it to be a surprise, et cetera. not a moment soonerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあ

下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあればおしえてください。 One Saturday evening my boyfriend Hiroshi and I went to a concert. On our way to a concert hall, we met a foreigner having(carrying?) a traveling bag. He was looking around for something with a map in his hand. He seemed at a loss for which way to go. Then I went up and talked to him. He told me he was looking for a hotel, showing me the map.I I knew where the hotel was and suggested to him that I take him there. Hiroshi seemed worried about whether we could arrive before the starting time for a concert. But I couldn't leave him as he was a total stranger here and couldn't understand Japanese at all. We walked to the hotel for a while, and arrived there. He deeply thanked me and we separated. Meanshile, Hiroshi seemed so irritated because it was almost seven o'clock when the concert was scheduled to begin. After leaving the hotel, we went to the concert hall in a hurry. When we got to the hall, it was fifteen minutes past seven. Unfortunately we were not allowed to enter the inside by a hall clerk. Naturally, Hiroshi got mad at me.

• 英語の発音教えてつかぁさい

Liedという単語は 「ラード」ですか? 「ライド」ですか? 「I could have lied i'm such a fool」という文があるのですが、liedの発音を教えてください

• 現在完了

My youngest brother spent about six years in prison for kidnapping and sexually assaulting a young woman he met at a bar. While he was in prison, we exchanged a few letters, but I did not go to visit him. He expressed remorse for what happened, and was receiving counseling in prison. He was released from prison earlier this year, and now lives about a 30-minute drive from where I live, so I've met him a few times for coffee or lunch. I've met himはなぜ過去形ではなく現在完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• without a peep

I have been happily married to my husband for two years. While he is loving, and a good provider, he is not overly romantic. I would love nothing more than for him to surprise me with some flowers one day because he was thinking of me, but he's never given me flowers. Valentine's Day comes and goes without a peep from him. ここでのwithout a peepはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• in a while と for a while の使い分け

in a while と for a while の使い分け 上記の言葉は共に「しばらくの間」という意味があるようですが、 ニュアンスの違いなどありましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。