• 締切済み

英訳お願い致します

なるほど、いろいろ教えてくれてありがとう。 I see, thank you for letting me know you more. iPhone4すごく欲しくなった!けどnew android mobile phoneがでるまでもう少し考えます。 スマートフォンを買ったら常に画面の指紋をきれいにしないとね。 androidはGoogle OS がはいったスマートフォンだよ。 よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

androidがOSの名前ですよ?

lilpo
質問者

お礼

あっ!そうなんですね! 教えて頂きありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

ニックスブーツのサンプル写真を送ってもらったあと、数日してから以下のメールがきました。 翻訳お願いします。 Got it! Thank you for letting me know. Did you get the pictures of the ‘Nick’s Boot’s last week?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 短い英訳お願いします!

次の英文はどういう意味ですか??? Don't tell me she is just a friend. Just so you know we also started being just "friends".

• 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

英語のご堪能な方、以下英文を翻訳お願いします。 hello. you need the air valve only let me know. thank you, 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

『I am not sure if you understand how much I love you and just just how muchi mean to me. Every morning when i get up, I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity& putting me there to meet you, throughout the day & night I say thank you some more! I love you』 分からない部分があるので、どうかお願いします。

• 英訳してください

こんにちは。メルカリで海外の方と交渉することになり、前回もこちらでお世話になりました_:(´ཀ`」 ∠):そして今回も、頼みます.. 英語の得意な方、こちらの文を英訳してください。よろしくお願いします ............................................................ お返事ありがとうございます! 了解しました。それでは梱包が済み次第、明日には発送させていただきます。 よろしくお願いします。(英語は質問サイトで、得意な方に翻訳させてもらっています。私自身は英語が苦手で、勉強中の身です。) ............................................................ ちなみにこの文、送られてきた下記の文に対する返事です。 I apologise for the delay. No problem about the smudge; Thank you for letting me know about it, Ia appreciate it a lot! Best regards. Google翻訳で和訳して、意味を調べました。 そして購入者は追記で「英語が上手ですね!」と英文でおくってきました。 違うんだ....翻訳してもらってるんだ_:(´ཀ`」 ∠):英語勉強します

• 教えてくれてありがとうを英語で

以下の文章は日本語で言うところの「教えてくれてありがとう」になるようですが、 それぞれどのような場面、どんな事を教えてもらった場合に使う「ありがとう」なのでしょうか? 1.Thanks for your insight! 2.Thank you for letting me know. 3.Thank you for sharing that with me. 2は親しい間柄で言う「教えてくれてありがとう」かな?とか 3はsharingという言葉からなんとなく感じは分かりますが、 会話としてこのような言い回しをする場合の例はどんな時でしょう? 1はinsight(Thank you for 洞察力?)と、ちょっとピンときません。

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• どう訳したらいいですか?

Thank you all for letting me cook for you!! I always enjoy cooking a healthy meal! 全文の意味がいまいちわかりません。 なんだかまわりくどい言い方ようなきがするんですが…

• 至急です(>_<)英語について教えて下さい

至急です(>_<) 今までチャットをしていたのですが、 ラインの番号を教えてもらって相手を追加したので 『○名前○だよ。○名前○だよね?番号教えてくれてありがとう* ラインでもよろしくね』とメッセージを送りたいのですが、 Hi. It's Yuna. You are Alex? Thank you for letting me know your number. Let's keep in touch on LINE.←合っていますか?変なところがあったら教えてください。