回答No.1

二つとも微妙に違います。本当は、 So tell me what would you say I'd say it's time too late です。

nozomi_n
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! めっちゃ感謝です!!!

関連するQ&A

• SUM41のStill Waitingという曲を学校祭でやるんですが、

SUM41のStill Waitingという曲を学校祭でやるんですが、英語の歌詞とあって歌い方がわかりません。 歌い方、等を教えていただくと助かります。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

下記は何と言っていますか? 1.Fren listen to me now egocentric is every way.ok lets chart so that i will tell u more ok. 2.Plz i'm waiting 4 u on net 4 us 2 chart about d issue u drop on share.

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 曲名を教えてください!

サビの部分が「So listen to (その後は聞き取れませんでした)」で、男性と女性がかわりばんこに歌ってる曲です。 「So listen to what I say」 と言ってるように聞こえましたが、間違ってるかも知れません。 気になっているのですが、検索できず困っています。 ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら、ご回答おねがいいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.

• 英詞 "What Am I Waiting For?"

Heidi Newfieldという人の歌で、 "What Am I Waiting For?" という曲の歌詞の中に、 "Well I'm 5 years in to a 2 year plan" という歌詞が出てきます。 これは、 「2年の予定だったんだけど、もう5年目だ」 みたいな意味で正しいでしょうか? 解答宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英語が分かりません

洋楽の歌詞について疑問があります (歌詞は質問文の最後に引用します) 質問1 パラグラフ2のIs it overですが このitはパラグラフ3のliesだと思うのですが。 もし、このitがloveなら、次のようになり、 なんとなくですが、不自然な気もします 「僕たちの関係はもう終わりなのかい? それなら僕は再び恋を知ることができる。 恋を信じられるのさ、貴方が『恋は終わりよ』という時に」 そんな醒めた感じなんですかね、上記の解釈だとなんか話者は半分諦めてますよね、 歌詞全体を通して、youに対して話者はもう少し積極的なような気がしたのですが このitはliesではなくloveですか? 質問2 あとgiven any timeについてはどうでしょう? at any given time「いつでも」という意味でしょうか つまり、at any time [ever]と同じですか 「いつでも、太陽までもが冷たくなるでしょう」ということでしょうか? これはgiven time「時間があれば」という意味でしょうか、、、、 「ぐずぐずしていたら(時間を与えられたら)、太陽は冷たくなるでしょう」なのかな パラグラフ1 Another night with that look in your eyes How long have we been waiting with nothing left to say We come together, but we're always alone We tell the same sad story anyway I've been around you for a long, long time You can tell me anything, you gotta let me know パラグラフ2 Is it over So I can learn to love again I'll believe it when I hear you say That it's over Then I can learn to fly again Do you need to say goodbye to me パラグラフ3 There's no reason we should tell any lies 'Cause the truth reveals anything we try to hide So if you open up your heart to me I will take your hand in mine パラグラフ4 We've been together for a long, long time You can let me in, you gotta let me know Given any time even the sun will grow cold When the fire dies inside But I wanna know if the flame still burns For you and me

• この曲のタイトルもしくは歌手を教えてください。

海外のアーティストで洋楽なのですが、曲名が分かりません。聞き取れる範囲の歌詞だとオープニングが「ドゥドゥドゥドゥドゥドゥドゥ~~♪」と始まり、「tell me would you~」「tell me what you see will make~♪」「you~hold on me~♪」といった感じです。女性の高い声で、ギターの音と共に聞こえてきます。もしご存知の方がいたら教えてください。

• 並べ替えの問題で

並べ替えの問題で 彼女に何を話せばいいか,教えてください (Tell me what I should say) to her. (talk不要) なんですがなぜtalkじゃダメなんですか?

• 和訳お願いします

i felt betrayde wheen u did so time to say to me saygoodbye. its too long story at last... i lost my luv. god blessu.