• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

i felt betrayde wheen u did so time to say to me saygoodbye. its too long story at last... i lost my luv. god blessu.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • xxYuukixx
  • ベストアンサー率66% (8/12)
回答No.3

あなたが私にさよならって言ったとき、裏切られたかと思った。 結局私たちの間は長いストーリーになってしまいました・・・ 私はあなたの愛を失くしてしまいました。 神はあなたを大事にしてます。 簡単に言うと luv=love、 blessu= bless u、u=you です。

質問者

お礼

とってもわかりやすい回答ありがとうございました! 助かります(>_<)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

もうわかれのときだとあなたいったときウラギラレタとおもたよ やぱりながくいすぎたからか... こいをなくした げんきで

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • nukouko10
  • ベストアンサー率35% (5/14)
回答No.1

訳してみましたが、文章になっていないようでした。 「saygoodbye」は「say good bye」ではないでしょうか? 私には、よくわからなかったので下記のURLに行き自力で訳してください。 http://world.mobile.excite.co.jp/?_s=1b10469d850e83a50e00bf5371324e89 役にたてなくてスミマセン。

質問者

お礼

いえいえ、とんでもありません(>_<) ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

先週友達とのチャットでこんなsentenceが出てきました。 -i have to go very soon..but it has been so long that i wanted to say hello before we did:) この、最後のbefore we didについてです。 この友人はracerでまもなく大会に向けて出発するところでした。 私は二つの意味に解釈できると思います。 (1)私と友人が長い間chatをしないでいた状況 we=私と友人  「こんなに長い間“音沙汰なし”になる前に連絡したかったよ!」みたいな・・・。 (2)「まもなく行われるレースに出る前に」 we=友人やその他raceに出場する人たち 「ずっと話してなかったからraceに行く前にあなたと話したかったんだっよ!」というニュアンス そしてdidはwanted to say...で過去形になっているのでその時制の一致のよるものかな...と。 native speaker はどう受け取りますか? あと left overs という言葉についても良かったら教えてください。 友人はextra とかrest of something before the last time, last meal,,, と教えてくれました。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you

• 和訳お願いします

自分で訳しましたがよくわかりませんでした。 im so sorry i lost track and forgot to say bye. sorry have a nice bath and love you.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Repeatedly works fine, but it sounds just a little bit unnatural. "Again and again" is one way you could say it. "On repeat" is a newer way of saying it because it refers to how you can set a DVD player or an iPod etc to play a movie or a song over and over again. "Against my better judgement" feels more like you're saying you made a mistake. Someone might say "I called my ex-girlfriend last night, against my better judgement." "Way too many times" is like saying you've listened to it a ton of times, so much that it's an unreasonable amount. You could say that about something you didn't enjoy ("My brother made me watch that movie way too many times..") but it's not weird to say it about something you did enjoy. It's kind of like saying something happened so much that it's strange.

• 和訳

I can't find any pictures of our time together on my external hard drive, so thankfully I had them on here! (was really scared I had lost them too!) 約してくれる方お願いします☆

• Still Waiting

SUM41のStill Waitingの歌詞で、2つのサイトを見たんですが、歌詞が違っていたのです。 so tell me me what would you say I'd say its time too late So tell me what would you say I'd say it's time (to listen) になっていました。 どちらが正しいですか?

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。どちらも同じ長文から引っ張ってきた文です。一部分なので、わかりにくいかもしれませんが、お願いします。 ・I spoke to them in Spanish because I had thoughts and feelings that I knew I could only communicate to them in the language in which my mind works. I wanted to express myself genuinely, so that they could know me as I really am, rather than an English-language version of me. ・Not only did my mother not speak to me in Danish, but my parents were also both fluent In German and French and they refused to teach me those, too. They felt it would slow down my development in English, that I would get confused while working out how all the bits fit together. itの具体的内容もお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 和訳をお願いします

hello, im really sorry but i had my phone in my pocket at the club last night and i didnt intend to buy this item. i accidently did it somehow i apologize

• 長いですが和訳お願いします

thank you, my dear Lord.Oh,my crime is wicked. It is the oldes and worst of crimes-a brother's murder.My hand is covered with my brother's blood. Isn't there rain enough in the sweet sky to wash it clean? I want to speak to God, but what can I say? "forgive me for my brother's murder"? I can't say that.The murder has given me my dreams,my country and my Queen.With these things,I can buy everything except God's forgiveness.So what can I do? How can I ask for forgiveness if I'm not really sorry? Oh, my position is impossible! Help me, God! My heart's as hard as stone and my knees refuse to touch the ground, but I must try to speak to you. If I succeed, perhaps everything will be all right. 和訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Windows Insiderビルド問題が発生しました。再起動が必要です。
  • Microsoft Edgeが勝手に入り込み、Internet Explorerが使用できなくなりました。
  • 積極的に両方のアプリを活用している状態ですが、問題が発生しています。
回答を見る