問題が深刻化する少子高齢化社会の課題と必要な対策とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 子供同士の交流の機会も減り、社会性やコミュニケーション能力をはぐくむことが難しくなる。
  • 高齢者が増え、年金などの保険料の負担が大きくなる。
  • 少子化問題はまだあまり問題だと思われてないが、だんだんと深刻な問題と化していくだろう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文の添削をしていただけませんか??

こんにちは、ご覧になっていただいてありがとうございます。 英語の文を書いているんですけれどなかなかうまく英語にできなくて困っています。 直した方がいい所やもっとこうしたほうがいいところなど アドバイスいただければ嬉しいです。 全部じゃなくてわかるところだけでも全然嬉しいです。長いのですがよろしくお願いいたします。 It becomes difficult to bring up sociality and communication ability are due to decrease opportunity of interchange between children. (子供同士の交流の機会も減り、社会性やコミュニケーション能力をはぐくむことが難しくなる) Elderly people increase, and the burden of the premiums such as pensions grows big. (高齢者が増え、年金などの保険料の負担が大きくなる) It does not seem that declining birthrate is still a problem too much, but will gradually become a serious problem. (少子化問題はまだあまり問題だと思われてないが、だんだんと深刻な問題と化していくだろう) The low birthrate problem leads to aging problem, and come times when future children suffer under a heavy burden. (少子化は高齢化にもつながり、未来の子供たちに多大な負荷がかかる時代が来る。) For saving them, the government must give financial assistance more, and it is important to increase woman who marry in young, give birth to baby. (未来の子供を守るために、政府からの子育てにかかるお金の援助、若くに結婚をし、子供を産む女性を増やしていくことが大切だ。)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#126371
noname#126371
回答No.2

続きです。 (5)For saving them, the government must give financial assistance more, and it is important to increase woman who marry in young, give birth to baby. (未来の子供を守るために、政府からの子育てにかかるお金の援助、若くに結婚をし、子供を産む女性を増やしていくことが大切だ。) (5)・・・あ~・・・これも残念ですね。全体的に構文の捉え方を間違えています。全体の主文は「~だということは大切だ」です。だからandで切り離してはいけません。これも大幅に英文がところどころおかしいので、解答例としっかり見比べてみてくださいね。 解答例:For saving them, it is important to increase the assistance from the government and the number of the women who marry when when they are young. という具合でしょうか?英作文のレベル的にはどれも標準ですね。時事問題の用語をどれくらい知っているかによりますが・・・でも質問者さんの答案を全体的に評価すればまだまだ・・・ってところです。でも「非常にがんばったなあ」という印象を受けました。努力点は100点!がんばってくださいね!

pami310
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!! とても詳しくて参考になります。 お時間とらせてしまって申し訳ありませんでした このたびは本当にありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#126371
noname#126371
回答No.1

(1)It becomes difficult to bring up sociality and communication ability are due to decrease opportunity of interchange between children. (子供同士の交流の機会も減り、社会性やコミュニケーション能力をはぐくむことが難しくなる) (1)・・・全体的に構文が変な形になってます!多分、これは0点・・・ ポイント(1):due toなどの後ろは基本的には「名詞」がきます。なので、後ろは「動名詞」にしなければならないので注意!多分due toの前にareをつけていますが、これは不要です。多分辞書かなんかに乗っているやつをそのままつかっちゃったんでしょうね。 ポイント(2):bring up の対象は人にしか使えません。なので、ここでは「bring up」はバツ! ポイント(3):冠詞の付け忘れに注意。「opportunity」は可算名詞なので、「an」をつけるか、あるいは複数形にすること。 ポイント(4):betweenは「二人の間」という意味。「三人以上」では「among」を使います。ここでの「children」は「不特定多数」なので、「among」を使う。 解答例:It becomes difficult to grow sociality and communication skill because of decreasing opportunities of interchange among chidren. (2)Elderly people increase, and the burden of the premiums such as pensions grows big. (高齢者が増え、年金などの保険料の負担が大きくなる) (2)・・・ん~・・・まぁ、大目を見ればよくできています。ただ、この例文もさっきと同じような表現を用いましょう。だって、「高齢者が増えた」それが原因で「保険料」の負担も大きくなったのですから。もしあれだったら「As」なんかを使ってみるといいと思います。 ポイント(1)「高齢者が増え」というのは、つまり「高齢者の数が増え」という意味ですから、「Elderly people increase」じゃ意味をなしません。「the number of the elderly people」という形をとりましょう。 解答例:As the number of the elderly people increase, the burden of the premiums such as pensions is becoming more serious. (3)It does not seem that declining birthrate is still a problem too much, but will gradually become a serious problem. (少子化問題はまだあまり問題だと思われてないが、だんだんと深刻な問題と化していくだろう) (3)OK!そんなに気になるところはありません! (4)The low birthrate problem leads to aging problem, and come times when future children suffer under a heavy burden. (少子化は高齢化にもつながり、未来の子供たちに多大な負荷がかかる時代が来る。) (4)・・・残念!最初の部分はよかったのですが、andの以下がおかしいです。これはもう、解答例だけを載せておきますね。あえてポイントを言うなら「suffer under」なんて言い方はしません。「suffer from~」で「~に苦しむ」です。 解答例:The low birthrate problem leads to aging problem, and the time when children suffer from the heavy burden in the future will come.

pami310
質問者

お礼

詳しく間違えまで教えていただいて 本当に勉強になります!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

it is important adult have mind of children (大人が子供の心を持つことは重要だ) almost all children have dream and hope realize their dream. (ほとんどの子供が夢を持っていて、その夢を叶えたいと望んでいる) What different between girls for boys 男の子と女の子の違いは何か。 people increase to have to do if they grow up. (人々は成長するにつれて、やらなければならないことが増える) children who at 5 do not need to think about future yet. (5歳の子供は将来について考える必要がまだない。) 間違っている文があれば添削してください。 よろしお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。 A society

I’d say the government should deduct income tax and residential taxes from households that have two children in order to Put effective breaks on the birthrate problem. If it dose , they will be given more opportunities to have babies than before with less financial problem .And as to the second problem, we have to change the current situation in which the elderly are seen as a social burden in Japan and make the best use of them with respect and care as a precious grope of society. Personally I suggest a practical idea that we ask them to take care of children on the waiting list in their free times,which I think could bring about a social benefit to Japan. I ‘m sure the idea proposed among our communities will more or less make a meaningful difference on the issue.

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

• 「進行している」の英語表現

日本では少子高齢化が進行しているため、移民受入は労働力不足を補う解決策になる 上記文章を英訳したいのですが、少子高齢化(dwindling birthrate and aging population )を主語にした時、「進行する」にあたる適切な表現がわかりません。 現状下記で記述していますがどのような表現が妥当でしょうか。 Dwindling birthrate and aging population proceed in japan. 以上ご回答をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

子供にやりたいことを好きにやらせる親もいるが、勉強を強いる親もいる There are parents who make something to give a child do liking, and the parents who force it study are also.

• この一文を教えてください。

Between the ages of 20 and 30, as people get married and have children, they start to value time spent with their families more and more highly. In contrast to this, as people pass the age of 40, they no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time. この文のthey no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time.がわからないので教えていただけませんでしょうか。feel as という熟語でしょうか。文法や構造を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削をお願いします

実際に行ってみないと、どのような結果になるかはわからない。住民に負担がかかってしまうかもしれないが、赤字の削減にもなり、それが地域の利益にもなる可能性があるのであればやってみる価値はあるように思える。 If we do not try, we will never know what result we are capable of. It may be a burden to the residents, but it also to be worth trying if it is possible to reduce the deficit and to benefit in the region. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 少子化の問題は簡単なようでとても難しいと思う。の英訳

少子化の問題は簡単なようでとても難しいと思う。の英訳は→I think that the problem of the falling birthrate is easy and is very difficult.これで大丈夫ですか??「簡単なようでとても難しい」ってのが、よく分かりません。

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

次の英語の文法や意味の分からないという文があれば、教えてください。 Now, many people watching television and movie in my country. And many people watch television every day. I also watch television every day. My school teacher said “it is important that to watch television and interested in society. But we have problem television can give children bad influence. I will state television and movie give us dream and study. every dayは、everyとdayの間にスペースは空けるのでしょうか? あけるときとあけない時の、区別を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 高校英語の和訳教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! Once confidence had been destroyed between children and their parents , it is difficult to recover it . The child will keep even his most ordinary thought and feelings to himself , and will turn to other people ―not necessarily the best ones―to whom to give his confidence.