• ベストアンサー

アメリカ人からのメールの意味を教えてください

Will they become apart of someone collection of old things from a time gone by? become apart of の部分がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.さんのおっしゃる通りだと思います。メールを書いた人は次のように言いたかったのだと思います。 Will they become a part of someone's collection of old things from a time gone by? それらは誰かの骨とう品のコレクションの一部になるのだろうか?

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

そう言いたかったのですね。 回答をありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• kentaulus
  • ベストアンサー率60% (1064/1746)
回答No.1

たぶん、 apart of はキーボードの打ち間違いで、a part of だと思いますけど。 become a part of **   訳 **の一部分になる 、**の一部分として 間違っていたらごめんなさい。

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

そうですね。打ち間違いだったのですね。 回答をありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 違いを教えて下さい。

1) A: I'm having a party next Saturday. Can you come? B: On Saturday? I'm not sure. Some friends of mine are coming to stay with me next week, but I think ☆they will have left by Saturday. のthe dialogで ☆they will leave by Saturday.でいいような気がするのですが、あえてhave leftにしなきゃならないのは 何故なんでしょうか? 2) A: Will you still be here by the time I get back? B: No, ☆ I will have gone / I will have left ☆ by then. も ☆~☆の部分 I will be gone / will leave でもいいような気がします。あえてhave+P.Pにする訳が知りたいです。  宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語を日本語に訳してくれませんか。

I have a store here my freinds will like the stuff they will by a lot of stuff from you big business here

• 日本語に訳して頂けませんか。

I have a store here my freinds will like the stuff they will by a lot of stuff from you big business here

• 英語分のメール

最近こんなメールが毎日の届きます; 1週間くらい経ちました。ちなみに英語は全く読めません; Oi, Downloaadable Softtware Should bee steppes to degrees, of honors of the l1. This was properly filled in, payable to a.v.r. Equal to that of the risen sun and resembling two things, viz., by refraining from harsh speech, a couple of paint pots and brushes, the latter was an old woman, quite a nice old woman apparently, rolled apart into the gutter. He sprang to his it would be quite possible, you know.53 and why in new york. In order to make money, the first please understand, mr. Merton, she went on earnestly,. どうすれば対処できるでしょうか?

• 英語の意味を教えてください

英語文章で「accepting them for who they are 」の意味を教えてください。 When someone criticizes you or says something not-so-nice, just forget it. Worse things have been uttered in human history. Even when you know the person meant it, remember that you become stronger by accepting them for who they are and knowing your capabilities.

• このメールの意味がよくわかりません

Now as it is only submitted you can upload the new version again by removing the old one. After we will publish them you will need to send me so add them instead of submitting a new version. Dropbox will work easy to send them. Does this work for you? 誰か教えていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳サイトでは、今一つ意味がつかめません。

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「My friends found it a bit odd, but they had learned to expect odd things from me by them.」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 文の構造共にわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 大学の先生からのメールですが意味が分りません

あるドキュメントを英文でその大学の先生へ送らねばならず、Eメールに添付して送りました。 そのドキュメントは源泉徴収所のことで親の収入と雇用者のサインが入っていますが手書きではありませんし英語でもありません。そこでWordを使って部分的に日本語を英語に翻訳しました。 そこでI have just sent the document by using a fax. Please confirm the contents. とドキュメントを添付して送ったところ、次のように返信が来ました。 Yes, the documents are here. I am not sure they are acceptable. I will check on that and let you know if they are not acceptable. If they are you will not hear from me. 訳「確かに。しかしこれがacceptされるかはわからない。(英文でないからか?)もしダメなら連絡する。」ということだろうと思いますが最後の一文が分りません。 If they are (acceptable,) you will not hear from me. 「もしOKなら連絡はしない。」ということでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数買いました。発送のことでメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's a pleasure working with you & I will always find time for you :) Your shipment is ready already and the MADE InUSA labels have been put on all of styles. Your shipper can come collect at any time between 10am and 3pm. Please let me know what date and time will they be coming to collect. The collection address is: <住所> Please email me any labels that I will need to pass to your courier unless they will bring them themselves.

• 文の意味がわかりません。

英文和訳の設問なのですが、 Apart from allowing me to communicate, learning Hindi has given me linguistic confirmation that I know just by living here. 上の文が言っている意味がよくわかりません。とりわけ、主節の部分がわかりません。どなたか、よろしくお願いいたします。ちなみに、この英文には続きがあり、以下にのせておきます。 Time, for example, is a fluid concept in India. Nowhere is this made clearer than in the inevitable perplexity of a Westerner trying to fix an appointment with an India: the word for yesterday and tomorrow is the same. The smallest unit of time in Hindi is "hour."