• 締切済み

個人輸入(個人使用の目的)

ono_okayamaの回答

回答No.1

専門家ではありませんが私も自動車部品をUSから個人輸入で買っていました。連邦税の請求を受けた事はありません。州税(州消費税)に関しては、取引形態に依っては非課税に成らなかった事はあります。(州内に所在する輸入代行業者経由の場合とか? ショップが別業者から斡旋販売した場合とか?) 本題のEFTPSに関しては、新手のフィッシング詐欺として彼方此方で警告されていますので、リンク先の連絡先への連絡は行わず、先ず購入したショップに相談する事をお薦めします。(又は、リンク先ではなく米財務省の所管部署に問い合わせをしても良いのですが・・・、その方が面倒です) 余談ですが、USから日本への自動車部品の輸入関税は非課税(消費税は必要)ですが、インボイスに書かれている商品名が自動車部品と書かれていない場合は輸入関税が必要な場合があります。その際は異議申し立てを行い輸入元に自動車部品である事を証明して貰う必要があります。力一杯面倒です。購入時点で、「例:Automobile parts (shock absorber)」と品目欄に明記して貰う様に頼んでおくべきです。"shock absorber"だけだと関税を請求された事があります。)

参考URL:
http://www.mcafee.com/japan/security/mcafee_labs/blog/phishing-scam-trolls-for-eftps-users.asp
kwenchanayoq
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答有難うございました大変良く解りました。 実は、メッセージを送ってきた相手方に、貴殿は何者か・どうすればよいのか具体的な説明を求めるメールを入れてしまいました。(あとで、Virusかもと不安になり、しまったと思いましたが)。 今後、responseしないようにします。 ショップには問題のメッセージを貼り付けて、説明を求めるメッセージを送りました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。アメリカの401Kの解約についてです。 「If you decide to take the money out of your account as a cash payment payable to you directly, there are taxes to be withheld from the taxable portion. Distributions of pre-tax contributions, as well as any earnings on contributions, are subject to 20% mandatory federal income tax withholding. There may also be state and local income taxes to be withheld. You may have to pay an extra 10% early withdrawal penalty of the taxable portion of the payment if you are under the age of 59 1/2. Form 1099-R will be mailed to you by January 31st of the year following your distribution to report the income on your tax return. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願い致します。

• この文章を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか

こんばんは。 翻訳していただきたい文章があります。 TAXを支払わなければならないのですが、以下の文で困っています。 宜しくお願いします。 Make your check, money order or cashier's check payable to U.S. Treasury. Enter the amount on the check using all numbers ($###.##), and do not use staples or paper clips to affix your payment to your voucher or return. Include your name, address, daytime phone number, Social Security number (the SSN shown first if it's a joint return) or employer identification number, tax period and related tax form or notice number on your form of payment. Mail your payment to the address listed on the notice or instructions. Do not send cash through the mail Check the services provided at your local IRS office to see if cash payments are accepted

• 通訳お願いします><

外国で商品注文後にメールが届きました。これはなんて書いてますか?後一歩のところで悩んでいます。 Limb Music Products ------------------------------------------------------ Thank you very much for shopping with us! Your order will be shipped to you after we receive your payment. Please use the following address for your payments: Limb Music Products Postfach 6x 2x 2x 2xx35 Hamburg Germany Invoice ------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------ Sub-Total: ?17.00 Shipping: ?14.27 Payment Fee: ?2.32 Tax (incl.): ?4.63 Total: ?33.59 Delivery Address ------------------------------------------------------ Payment Method ------------------------------------------------------ PayPal (paypal@diversity-media.com) [2? extra fee]

• 個人輸入の支払いについて。

初めて個人輸入に挑戦しました。 個人輸入についていくつかお聞きしたいことがあります。 英語はほんの少ししかできないのに欲しくて欲しくてたまらなくなり、自分なりに翻訳ソフトでがんばったのですがお手上げなので助けてください。 日本に売ってない工具類をアメリカのペンシルバニアの会社から購入しようとしているのですが、注文確認メールみたいなのが届きました。 その会社が直接運営する通販サイトで購入しました。(まだこちらの情報を入力し、送信たところまでです) ショッピングカートに欲しい商品を入れて、オーダーフォームに住所を入力し、支払方法をクレジットカードにして番号などを入力し、配送の項目は「Pending Shipping Quote - Fixed」となっていました。 これは住所を選ぶときに「JAPAN」を選択したので、他を選ぶことはできず自動で出てきました。 この配送のことについてのメールだと思うのですが以下のようなメールがカスタマーサービスから届きました。 先頭の番号はわかりやすいように当方が付けました。 Dear ○○○ 1:Thank you for placing your recent order with the □□□ Company. 2:I am contacting you with the shipping quote for your order # E○○○ 3:This can ship via USPS with a cost of $58.83 4:If paying via Pay Pal we will charge you for the shipping charges along with the net product total. 5:There will be no need to make additional payment as long as you accept the shipping quote. 6:You must accept and respond by12/31/12 to have your order processed and shipped. 自分なりの翻訳 1:□□□ Companyでオーダーしてくれてありがとうございます。 2:オーダーNo.# E○○○について、送料の計算のことであなたに連絡しています。 3:それは58.83ドルでUSPSで送ることができます。 4:もしそれをペイパルで支払をすれば、・・・・・・・・・・・ 5:・・・・・・・・・・・ 6:あなたは12月31日までに配送と・・・・・・・・・・・について返信をしてください。 4.5.6についてですが・・・・・・・・・・・の位置の意味がよくわかりません。 カードが使えないからペイパルで払えと言ってきているのか、送料はペイパルで払えと言ってきているのか、 それともペイパルで払うと送料が変わるけどどうする?のような感じで言ってきているのか・・・。 カードで支払いをすると万が一、紛失などのときに保険が効くようなのでなるべくなら全部カードで支払いがしたいのです。 個人輸入の経験がある方や英語が得意な方などアドバイスをいただけたらうれしいです。 そのほか自分なりの翻訳で間違っているところがあれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

英訳をお願いします。 401K の解約手続きに関する内容です。 「前回の質問で『As Japan and the United States have a tax treaty, you were allowed to opt out of tax withholding being deducted upfront from your payment. 』という回答を頂きました。401Kの解約の際、日本でTAXを支払う場合、10%のペナルティ分も日本で支払えばよいのでしょうか?10%のペナルティ分はアメリカで支払い、20%のTAX分を日本で支払うと思っていたのですが、10%のペナルティ、20%TAXどちらも日本で支払えばよいということで合っていますか?アメリカ側には全く支払う必要はないのでしょうか?再度ご確認させて頂きたく、質問致します。」 ちょっと長い分ですが、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 個人輸入の質問をしたら返事がきましたがどうしたら?

アメリカの非常食販売会社に注文しようと質問しましたら。 一回目の返事 Thank you for your recent inquiry on our website. Unfortunately we are not currently shipping to Japan as we have yet to research the clearance and shipping food into Japan. I apologize for the inconvenience, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance! 再度お願いしたら As previously mentioned that we have yet research the shipping and clearance requirements to pass food into Japan and would be looking for you to look into it. We can look into the costs for shipping to Japan via DHL or Federal Express if you like, however you would be responsible for the product clearing into the country and the shipping costs. と着ました。 後どうしたら、良いのでしょうか? こうなると、乏しい英語力では太刀打ちできません。 返事の書き方も分からないし、買う事は出来ないのでしょうか? 助けてください。

• 翻訳お願いします

I’m preparing your Hulk Ultra for shipment and noticed that your payment has not been verified. Our bank will normally verify payments but sometimes payments for customers in Japan are not verified. Verifying payments is important to avoid online fraud. To help me verify your payment, could you please email me a photo or scan of the front of your credit card. If you cover the expiry date (see attached example), there is no risk or danger to you. My apologies for any trouble this may cause.

• 訳してください。

ウィーンのコンサートをサイトで予約したのですが、 送られてきたメールの英語がいまいちわかりません。 訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 Many thanks for your order at EUROPERA Ticket GmbH! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS E-MAIL IT IS JUST A PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER NOT A TICKET. During the next two working days upon availability we will send you the final booking confirmation. For all questions regarding your booking please reply to the following E-mail: office@vienna-concert.com Details of your booking:

• 英文メールについて 【オンライン・クレジット決済】

閲覧いただき誠にありがとうございます。 英文メールについて質問させていただきます。 クレジットの番号等の必要項目をオンラインで入力し ある会議への登録料をクレジットで支払った(?)のですが、 ホスト先からつぎのようなメールが送られて来ました。 I have further processed your registration.とあるので、 このメールは登録が完了した旨を通知しているのでしょうか? それともonce the payment has been processed and the transaction is complete.とあるので、 何かを追加的に作業を行うことを要求しているのでしょうか? 当方、英語力がないうえに、今までクレジット決済を行ったことが一度もないためシステムがわからず大変困っております。 この英文メールをどのように解釈すれば宜しいのでしょうか? ご回答のほど何とぞよろしくお願いいたします。 _______________________________ 以下、参考までにメールの本文です。 Thank you for registering to the *****. I have further processed your registration. I have charged your credit card for the amount of EUR 100. No further payment is required from you. An official electronic receipt (in PDF format) will automatically be delivered to this e-mail address once the payment has been processed and the transaction is complete. Your registration is completed. さらに、参考に本メールに添付されていたPDFファイルです。 (これがメール本文にあるAn official electronic receipt (in PDF format)なのでしょうか?) 大きく中央にINVOICEとParticipatioon fee :EUR 100という文字が主として記載されています。 また、Participatioon feeと中心に書かれた下につぎのように書かれています。 XXX has further processed your registration. XXX has charged your credit card for the amount of EUR 100. No further payment is required. Your registration is completed.

• delivery date of produt意味

先月下旬海外ネットショップで注文した後。2,3日後のショップからのメールです。 在庫なしのメールと思うのですが、(delivery date of product: 07/Dec/2011)はどういった意味でしょうか?12月7日に発送可能になるという意味でしょうか? Regarding your order number 22222, as you might know, some of your products are not in stock at the moment. Please find below more info about the availability: (109633) 商品名: Not in stock (delivery date of product: 07/Dec/2011)