• ベストアンサー

以下の英文は誤文なのですが、どこに誤りがあるのか教えてください。

以下の英文は誤文なのですが、どこに誤りがあるのか教えてください。 One,wishing to develop a strong body and maintain one's health,should eat more vegetables.

• bekool
  • お礼率55% (132/239)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

No2です。 >One, if he wishes to develop a strong body and maintain one's health, should eat more vegetables. という英文の if節が分詞構文となったと考えれた場合、どうでしょうか?成立しそうですが…。 接続詞の文を挿入として考え、それを分詞構文にしたと解釈されたのですね、 たしかに文法的には成立しそうですね 手元の文法書「高校リード問題集B」によると 分詞構文は基本的に文頭(文語)・文末(口語)に置かれるそうです。 ただし My father, carrying a lot of toys, came home in the evening. という例文が載っていますから間違いともいえなさそうです。 となると・・・やはり他の回答者さんがおっしゃったようにone'sをheとすべき、 くらいしか思いつきませんねえ。 さらなる回答を待ちましょうか。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

こんにちは。コンマがいらないのでは。

回答No.2

One, who wishes to develop a strong body and maintain one's health, should eat more vegetables. と関係代名詞で書き換えるべきでしょう。 問題文でwishingとしてあるのは分詞構文のつもりだと思われます。 しかし分詞構文は接続詞のある文章の代わりに用いるものなので、 関係代名詞の代わりに用いることはできません。 (接続詞のあとはSVの完全な文、関係代名詞のあとは代名詞が欠けた不完全な文がきます)。 説明がむずかしいな。伝わりましたでしょうか。 もし接続詞と関係代名詞の差が不明であれば、お手持ちの文法参考書をご参照ください。 ちなみに上記の問題文を分詞構文で書くと、元になる接続詞の文は One should eat more vegetables if one wishes to develop a strong body and maintain one's health. となります。(ifの箇所は意味を考えて適当な接続詞をいれて大丈夫です) これを分詞構文にするときはまず接続詞(この場合はif)は不要ですからカット。 次に主語をみてください。同じoneなのでこれもカット(主語が違う場合は、書く)。 そして次の動詞をみて時制が同じであればそのままingにします。つまり、 One should eat more vegetables, wishing to develop a strong body and maintain one's health. 説明がわかりにくいようでしたら、 不明点は参考書の分詞構文および関係代名詞の項を。

bekool
質問者

補足

One, if he wishes to develop a strong body and maintain one's health, should eat more vegetables. という英文の if節が分詞構文となったと考えれた場合、どうでしょうか?成立しそうですが…。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

more vegetables → much vegetables でしょうか。 more というからには比較の対象がなければならないが、それが示されていないから。 あるいは one's health の部分が問題なのか。 his/her health でなきゃいけないとか、うるさいことを言う人もいるかも。 まるっきり違ってたらごめんなさいです。

bekool
質問者

補足

「今よりももっと」と考えれば比較級は問題ないかと。one's も関係ないかと。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文は間違っているそうです。誤っている箇所を教えてください。

以下の英文は間違っているそうです。誤っている箇所を教えてください。 One,wishing to develop a strong body and maintain one's health,should eat more vegetables.

• 英文の誤りを文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの英文の誤りが、感覚的には分かるのですが文法的に説明できません。 文法的にどうして誤りなのか教えて頂けると幸いです。 (1) The school is based on the fundamental principle which (正:that) each child should develop its full potential. (2) On the day before she got fired, she was heard criticize(正:to criticize)her boss. (3) As we continue to grow, we become increasingly aware of (正:aware) that all of nature is interdependent.

• この英文、訳して下さい

私がokwaveで先ほど質問したら、英語の回答が返ってきました。 この英文の意味を知りたいので訳して下さい。 大体で構いません。よろしくお願いします。 One should always believe in eat as much as you require and stay healthy. It is good to eat if you want to live. However, if you believe in living for the sake of eating as much as you can, it isn't good. One should always remain fit and healthy. For remaining healthy and fit, you need not go to the gym always. One can easily try the apps from the Play Store. However, the moment you open your play store you will immediately be loaded with apps. How to choose which are the good ones which aren't? Well you can do that from here- Top 10 Health Apps for Android

• 和訳をお願いします

長くてすみません 和訳と空所補充をお願いします 長くてすみません お願いします Most of as know by now that we should be eating more vegetables for good health. The benefits of eating lots of vegetables are undeniable. People who consume plety of vegetables are less likely to develop health problems. However, the other day I came across an interesting article that said that how we eat vegetables was as important as how much of them we eat. Whether we cook vegetables or eat them raw influence the amount of vitamins and other nutrients absorbed by our bodies. According to the article, the amount and type of nutrients contained in vegetables very depending on a number of factors, including where and how they were grown, processed and stored. No single cooking or preparation method is the best. Nutrients like vitamins B and C are ( 33 ). For example, fresh spinach loses 64 percent of its vitamin C after cooking. Canned peas and carrots lose 85 percent to 95 percent of thir vitamin C. Raw vegetables are not always the best, either. A study involving 198 Germans who strictly followe a raw food diet showed that had normal levels of vitamin A, but that feljkj short when it came to lycopene, a healthful compound found in tomatoes and other red-colored vegetables. It is known that processed tomato products have a higher lycopene content ( 34 ). That is because from breaks down the thick cell walls of plants and releases the contents so our body can readily abuse them. One of the experts quoted in the article said, "Putting on things that make food taste better ―spices, a little salt ― can encourage your eating experience and make the food taste better, so you're more likely to eat vegetables more often." I thought this was a good point. Nutrient content and taste can vary widely depending on the cooking method and how a vegetables is prepared. The lesson here should be to eat a vary of vegetables ( 35 ) . ( 33 ) 1 destroyed as we eat them 2 most beneficial to our health 3 often lost processing 4 most likely to be grown by farmers ( 34 ) 1 than vitamin A 2 than other red-colored vegetables 3 than tomato juice 4 than fresh tomatoes ( 35 ) 1 cooked with spices 2 prepared in a variety of ways 3 unprocessed whenever possible 4 when they are in season

• one moreの品詞は?

I have one more word to say.もう一言言わせてください という英文があるのですが このone moreの品詞はなんですか? oneが名詞でmoreが形容詞で後ろから修飾しているのですか?

• 風邪に関して和訳、英訳教えてください

こんばんは 風邪をひいてから、しばらく経って調子どう?風邪治った?と、聞かれたときの返事はこのようでいいですか? 英文みてください。 まだ治っていません。 1. No, I have had a cold yet あのときからずっとひいたままです。(治ってないです) 2.No, I have had a cold for a while. なぜなら 野菜をたべないから治りが悪いです。 1. because I do not eat my vegetables, my health is not good now. my vegetablesは自分で摂取する野菜という意味でいいですか? 何かわかりにくいですが、補足あったらお願いします

• この英文の意味を教えてください!

この英文の意味を解説してください! A grown elephant is more than three times as high as a baby one. (大人のゾウは赤ちゃんのゾウの3倍以上の体高がある) more than~ ~よりも three times 3倍…? as high as a baby one 赤ちゃんのゾウと同じくらい背が高い わたしは、↑こんなかんじに訳してしまって、 意味が分からない文章になってしまうんです(´;ω;`)

• 英文訳してください

次の英文を日本語に訳してください! Wow,that's small! Is it a computer? No,it's an electronic dictionary. Don't you have a printed dictionary? I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean. A dictionary printed on paper,like book. You should use one. Why? This is more useful. お願いします(・・*)

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) I’ve worried about my son’s meals lately. He usually reluctant to eat fish, meat, and vegetables. He likes fruits and staple food such as bread, noodle, rice…. I’m worried that this way would harm my son’s health and growth, so I force food into his mouth every time. I thought that I needed to idea that he could eat nourishment, so I made special soup. I put fish, meat ,mushroom , and vegetables to this soup. He rather eats this soup so I often make this special soup. I ‘m worried ,however, that he will perhaps become no sense of taste if he continues eating this soup.

• 訳せません。

こんばんは。 宜しくお願いいたします. Aigamo should be one to four weeks old when they are released. という英文が訳せませんでした。 beの次にoneがありますが、なぜでしょうか。 oldはどう訳すのが適切でしょうか。 解説してくださると幸いです。 宜しくお願いいたします。