• ベストアンサー

日本語にしてください...

日本語にしてください... お願いします。 (1)One of the purposes of her trip is to learn about our country. (2)Tell her about some traditional things of Japan.. (3)Mr.Tanaka is free way of thinking is wonderful!

noname#118766
noname#118766
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#195322
noname#195322
回答No.1

(1)One of the purposes of her trip is to learn about our country. 我々の国を知ることが彼女の旅行の目的の一つである。 (2)Tell her about some traditional things of Japan.. 彼女に日本の伝統的なことをいくつか教えてあげなさい (3)Mr.Tanaka is free way of thinking is wonderful! 田中さんの自由な考え方はすばらしい! ちなみに(3)はMr. Tanaka isじゃなく、Mr. Tanaka'sが正しいです

noname#118766
質問者

お礼

わざわざ間違いまで指摘してくださってありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. I want to be a scientist. A scientist studies things happening in tature. I want to be like Rachel Carson. Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. お願いします(´>ω<`)

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳 英文→日本語

以下、2つの英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 1. we present our sincere compliments and do hereby wish to confirm that the bearers hereof mr. A and mrs.B both of C county, Country D did obtained their traditional marriage certificate from the bureau of leagal affairs, ministry of internal affairs before giving birth to their below listed children. 2. This is to certify that mr.A and miss B, both of C county, Country D, have on this 1st day A.D.1981 on E County, Country D entered into a valid Marital Vow according to the Customary Laws of the Country D,and they have been pronounced as Husband and wife effective as of Today`s date;they shall now be known and referred to as Mr.A and Mrs. B.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)Language, in short, while in itself the most significant invention, or product, of culture, is the foundation on which culture is erected. The social life of humans is dramatically affected by language. (2)Learning a foreign language is a double experience: as we learn about the new language, this new knowledge makes us discover more about our own language.

• 【至急】英文の日本語訳を教えてください

タイトル通りです。よろしくお願いいたします。 (1) What kinds of stories are there in this book? There are stories about a flying island a country of giants and a country of horses. (2) Which Japanese cities did Gulliver visit? He visited Nagasaki and Kannonzaki. (3) Which city is "Nagasac”? Is Nagasaki.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・The cheap shoes made from old car tires have been used in Ethiopia for many years. ・Alemu decided to focus on the export market because SoleRebels`s shoes were cheaper than shoes from China. ・The customers reacted to SoleRebels`s shoes of unique design as Alemu expected and they began to order them online from the SoleRebels website. ・Using the Internet is one of the secrets of Alemu`s success in her business because it saves certain amounts of money she would have to pay to middlemen. ・There is something we should learn from the success of SoleRebels about helping countries in need of aid.

• 英訳お願いしたいです

You will learn how to talk about the presence of living things and inanimate objects. Different verbs are used depending on whether the object is aniate or inanimate. よろしくお願いします。

• ある問題文からなんですが。

ある問題文(ごみのリサイクルに関する長文読解問題)の最後の1文です。 The most difficult things is how to change our way of thinking about garbage and recycling. ”最も難しいことは~”だから単数で、 The most difficult thing is ~となるべきだと思うんですが・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

Hi. Hanako, This Hayan. I'm friend of Joohyun. I just wanna know that R u with Joohyun right now?? Becase i wanna talt to her, but i can't reach her. so,if u r with Joohyun, Plz let me know. I'm really worried about her. And can i ask your e-mail address and your cell number? if u have any news about Joohyun, plz let me know. Here is my e-mail and cell number. thanx 以上です。お願いします。