• ベストアンサー

外国人の友達から送られたメールについての質問です。

外国人の友達から送られたメールについての質問です。 友達からのメールの一部に I have to bring my aunt to shopping, you know I just go to hold stuffs と送られてきました。 you know からの部分はどのように解釈すればよいでしょうか? わかる方おしえてください。 私はまだ英語でのメールは慣れていないので、感じもうまくつかめません。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

日本人じゃないき、絶対日本語の間違いが有る...ごめんね 外国人の友達の英語の文法とスペルはちょっと悪い。それで,分からんかったら気にせんで ^^ この「you know」は日本語で分からんけんど、あんまり意味がない。インフォーマル英語だけ使えてもええけんど,使わんの方がええ ^^ この「you know」と「知ってる」は同じじゃない。 「I have to bring my aunt to shopping, you know I just go to hold stuffs」 と 「I have to go shopping with my aunt. I just go with her to hold the shopping.」は同じちや! 日本語で書いてみる: アーントと一緒にショッピングへ行かんと。。買い物を持つだけから hope that helps ^^

xx-su-xx
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます^^ なるほど、よくわかりました^-^ 映画でよく”you know" と聞くのですごく気になってました。 いつ、どんなとき使うのか分からないので・・・。 さっそく返事しようとおもいます。 than you for answering to me.

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

言葉をあまり重くせずに、軽い感じを出すために挿入されたもののような気がします。  「叔母さんを買い物に連れて行かなきゃならない。ぼくは単なる荷物持ちだけどね」

xx-su-xx
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど、軽い感じですか・・・。 英語もいろいろと表現があるのですね。 確かに”you know"はよくききますね。 でもどんな時つかうのかよくわかりませんが・・ ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 友達からメールが来たのですが、所々読めない箇所があり、

友達からメールが来たのですが、所々読めない箇所があり、 翻訳機を使うと余計意味わからなくなります 分かりやすく翻訳お願いします Do you have Facebook , you know now a days things are not too good so I would like to see you first , if you don't mind:) Other wise my parents won't let me exchange letters with you :P By the way you have to give me your adress in ''Romaji'' cause if you put it in japanese i won't be able to write it XDDD When I see you i'll give you my adress ok?:D

• 意味を教えてください

外国人の友達から言われました。 どういう意味ですか? I am crazy so you know. If I love will you Scare I run I can't go Until if You push Until I hold 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 外国人の彼からのメール

彼から以下のようなメールがきました。 今私たちは遠距離です。 今彼はある国から母国に帰ろうとしています。 いつかあなたに会いに行っていいかどうか聞いたところ、以下のメール 彼は今回母国に帰る前に日本に私に会いに来ようとしてくれましたが、今職が無いことと、お金がかかるので、結局日本に来るのは無理でした。 が返ってきました。これは脈無しでしょうか。。。 Hi Maybe when I am settled. My life in England is very different to my life here. Unfortunately I will have much less time to chat with you and the time difference is going to make it harder. In here,I dont have many friends or family but it is the opposite in my country. I also have more responsibilities there. Anyway I am looking forward to going back. Moving back to your home town sounds like a good idea for you. Keep in touch

• justの意味を教えてください

I just wanted to let you know. I just want to have you in my arms.このjustが有るのと無いのとではかなり意味が違うでしょうか? 単に控え目なだけですか? 特に I just wanted to let you know.ですが、 以前にアメリカに住む友達に聞いた時、いろんな意味で使うから説明できないと言われました。

• 外国人の困ってること

日本在住の外国人は日本で住むうえでどんなことに困ってますか? 教えてください。 I want to know what is hard for foreigners to live in Japan please write any problems you have

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 関係代名詞を用いた文へ書き換える問題

問題 My close friend Tom is the person. I want to introduce you to him.関係代名詞を使い1つの文へ。  答えは、My close friend Tom is the person to whom I want to introduce you.なのですが、My close friend Tom to whom I want to introduce you is the person.でもOKですか?というのも別の問題でThe woman is my aunt. My mother will go to Italy with her.を1文にするという問題で、The woman with whom My mother will go to Italy is my aunt.という問題もあったので。

• イギリス人の友達とのメールを翻訳お願いします。

イギリス人の友達とのメールで、 このようにメールが入ってきました。 ちなみに今、バカンスで日本に来ているようです。 Yes I think Osaka is my favourite city I don't think we will go to namba we are still in Hiroshima we went to miyajima early this morning and walked up mt misun very tired now need to go back to Osaka soon and then go to Tokyo I didn't get to try the oysters here it is a shame しかし雰囲気でしか掴めず なんばに行くといっているのか、 東京-大阪間を何で言った時の金額を聞いているのか わからないんです。 ご迷惑でなければ 全文、翻訳お願いしたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 Also do you know how much it would cost to get a coach from Osaka to Tokyo? .

• 英語の訳を助けてください。ケンカ別れした彼からのメールです。

英語の訳を助けてください。ケンカ別れした彼からのメールです。 ケンカ別れした彼からメールが来ました。 Lets put the past behind us and look forward to the future. この文章の解釈に自信が持てません。彼の未来には、やはり私は含まれないのでしょうか? 全体の大まかな流れも明記しておきます。 Miki, please except my apology. I will be going to parents house tomorrow morning and I want to put any negative things in my life behind me before I go. Lets put the past behind us and look forward to the future. My parents have dial up internet so I won't be able to check my emal often and then I will have no internet or use of my cell phone when I go to Michigan. I just want you to know this.... Please be happy and in good health.... あることでケンカになり、言い訳はしても謝罪をしない彼に私がキレたというのが、今までの経緯です。 どうぞ、英語の不出来な私を助けてください。よろしくお願いします

• イギリス人の友達からのメール

もともと私の英会話の先生だったイギリスの人が先生をやめて先月本国へ帰国しました。今は友達としてたまにメールをしています。 私は英語があまり得意じゃないので、どういう気持ちで書いてきているのか彼の好意は恋愛とは関係あるのか無関係なのか自分ではよく分かりません。私は気遣いがとても出来る人なんだなぁと思っているんですが・・・ 私に彼氏がいることを彼は知っています。彼から届いたメールの中の一文です。何かご意見いただけるとうれしいです。 if i was in japan, i would wanna go drinking with you again but im a few thousand miles away, so ill just write an email to you instead. let me know what youre doing if you have time. take it easy, speak soon. with love***(←名前) if you have time (and if you feel like it), tell me what you're thinking, how you're feeling and what you're dreaming about. i like to hear that kind of stuff. i'll write to you again when i have more news. until then, bye for now. with love*** it's good to hear from you ###(←私の名前). keep writing if you feel like it. i'll try to keep up. peace.***