• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。 However,these days large male-dominated corporations(男性中心の企業) are no longer perceived to be so safe and reliable and public and private organizations have begun supporting prospective female entrepreneurs in various ways. 後できたら文法について教えていただきたいのですが よろしくおねがいします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

しかし最近では、すでに男性中心の大企業は安全で信頼できる企業だとは捉えられておらず、公共機関や民間企業では将来の女性企業家を様々な方法で支援するようになってきている。 (文法事項) この文章は2つの部分に分けることができます。 However,these days large male-dominated corporations(男性中心の企業) are no longer perceived to be so safe and reliable が最初の部分です。主語はcorpoirations。述語はare perceivedで受身の文になっています。 and public and private organizations have begun supporting prospective female entrepreneurs in various ways. が二つ目の部分です。直前にカンマかピリオドがあると読みやすいのですが省略しているようです。主語はorganizations。述語はhave begun supportingで現在完了進行形の文になっています。目的語はentrepreneursです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• こちらの英文を訳して頂いても良いでしょうか?

Anne M. Mulcahy(1952-),the CEO of Xerox Corporation from 2001 to 2009, also demonstrated these leadership qualities. And on becoming CEO, she already be-gan considering the selection of her successor. She landed Ursula M.Burns(1958-) as a prospective CEO, beginning to work with her in a team. This teamwork lasted for 10years,greatly helping Burns strengthen her position in global business. Burns was promoted to ECO in July,2009, a move that has improved morale in the workplace. A new wave of women CEOs has emerged in male-dominated corporate America-ca. Their leadership style centers around working in teams and creating a sense of community in the workplace. よろしくお願いします。

• cultural appropriation

I am a fortysomething woman who has been in a happy monogamous marriage with the same man for 20 years. While my sexual identity has not always been ramrod straight, I am heterosexual and not questioning that. I recently read an Outward article by Christina Cauterucci and understood I have been doing things that other women use to identify themselves as lesbian. I have always carried my keys on a carabiner hung from my belt loop. My hair and fingernails are short. We own not one but two Subaru station wagons, and I work in a male-dominated field. I fit a stereotype in many ways, yet I am not gay. Is this a problem? Suddenly, at 40, I’m self-conscious about my appearance and specifically what other people, I guess particularly LGBTQ people, think about how I’m presenting myself. I don’t think I’m often mistaken for a lesbian, although, honestly, I’m not sure I’d notice. Anyone who spends time with me will meet my husband and kids. Mostly I don’t want to come off as pretending to be someone I’m not, similar to how I’d never wear a costume from another culture. Can keys be cultural appropriation? And can I keep the carabiner? ramrod straightはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、Can keys be cultural appropriation?は簡単に言うとどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

The American Journal of Public Health continues to be a leader in the field of Public Health, publishing quality research that is highly cited. Our 2013 impact factor is 4.229, an increase over last year, and ranks the journal #4 out of 136 titles in the Public, Environmental and Occupational Health category in the Social Sciences Citation Index and #14 of 160 titles in the same category for the Science Index. Dr. John Ruffin, Director of the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, was interveiwed by Dr. Stephen Thomas and Dr. Sandra Quinn of the University of Maryland Center for Health Equity and Guest Editors of this theme issue. Dr. Ruffin discusses a variety of issues related to the importance of including minorities in research, the changing demographics of the US population, new challenges for researchers, the value of community participation, and how minority inclusion research is "not one size fits all." In the wake of the tragic shooting at the Washington, DC, Naval Yard on Monday, September 16, 2013, the journal has compiled a collection of papers and other resources to help promote awareness and policy change surrounding gun violence, veterans health, and suicide. For those seeking more information on organizations that work with victims of gun violence and other types of violence, please consult Chapter 11 from APHA's book, Confronting Violence. Additionally, the following articles and content have been unlocked to public viewing: Shim et al: Primary Care, Behavioral Health, and Public Health: Partners in Reducing Mental Health Stigma. Lewiecki et al: Suicide, Guns, and Public Policy. Siegel et al: The Relationship Between Gun Ownership and Firearm Homicide Rates in the United States, 1981–2010. Henderson et al: Mental Illness Stigma, Help Seeking, and Public Health Programs. Magruder et al: The Role of Pain, Functioning, and Mental Health Suicidality Among Veterans Affairs Primary Care Patients. Keyes et al: To Flourish or Not: Positive Mental Health and All-Cause Mortality. Kaplan et al: Suicide Risk and Precipitating Circumstances Among Young, Middle-Aged, and Older Male Veterans. Vernick et al: Availability of Litigation as a Public Health Tool for Firearm Injury Prevention: Comparison of Guns, Vaccines, and Motor Vehicles. Branas et al: Investigating the Link Between Gun Possession and Gun Assault. Fledderus et al: Mental Health Promotion as a New Goal in Public Mental Health Care: A Randomized Controlled Trial of an Intervention Enhancing Psychological Flexibility. Druss et al: Mental Health Promotion in a Reformed Health Care System. Davis et al: Reduced Mortality Among Department of Veterans Affairs Patients With Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder Lost to Follow-Up and Engaged in Active Outreach to Return for Care. Lane et al: Prevalence of Perceived Stress and Mental Health Indicators Among Reserve-Component and Active-Duty Military Personnel. Ilgen et al: Patterns of Treatment Utilization Before Suicide Among Male Veterans With Substance Use Disorders. Katz et al: Lessons Learned From Mental Health Enhancement and Suicide Prevention Activities in the Veterans Health Administration.

• 和訳お願いします The Tigress and

Proudfoot, a tiger, became tired of his mate, Sabra, a few weeks after they had set up housekeeping, and he fell to leaving home earlier and earlier in the morning, and returning later and later at night. He no longer called her “Sugar Paw,” or anything else, but merely clapped his paws when he wanted anything, or, if she was upstairs, whistled. The last long speech he ever made to her at breakfast was “What the hell’s the matter with you? I bring you rice and peas and coconut oil, don’t I? Love is something you put away in the attic with your wedding dress. Forget it.” And he finished his coffee, put down the Jungle News, and started for the door. “Where are you going?” Sabra asked. “Out,” he said. And after that, every time she asked him where he was going, he said, “Out,” or “Away,” or “Hush.” When Sabra became aware of the coming of what would have been, had she belonged to the chosen species, a blessed event, and told Proudfoot about it, he snarled, “Growp.” He had now learned to talk to his mate in code, and “growp” meant “I hope the cubs grow up to be xylophone players or major generals.” Then he went away, as all male tigers do at such a moment, for he did not want to be bothered by his young until the males were old enough to box with and the females old enough to insult. While waiting for the unblessed event to take place, he spent his time fighting water buffaloes and riding around with plainclothes tigers in a prowl car. When he finally came home, he said to his mate, “Eeps,” meaning “I’m going to hit the sack, and if the kids keep me awake by yowling, I’ll drown them like so many common house kittens.” Sabra stalked to the front door of their house, opened it, and said to her mate, “Scat.” The fight that took place was terrible but brief. Proudfoot led with the wrong paw, was nailed with the swiftest right cross in the jungle, and never really knew where he was after that. The next morning, when the cubs, male and female, tumbled eagerly down the stairs demanding to know what they could do, their mother said, “You can go in the parlor and play with your father. He’s the tiger rug just in front of the fireplace. I hope you’ll like him.” The children loved him. MORAL: Never be mean to a tiger’s wife, especially if you’re the tiger.

• 良いエッセー

質問なのですがパトス、エソス、ロゴスのどれか一つを使った二つのCMを比べるというテーマで少しながめのエッセーを書こうとしています。いきなり書き始めるよりoutlineを書いてからのほうが書きやすいと思いまずoutlineを作ってみたのですが、Bodyでのうまい書き方やアイデア、conclusionでのmain pointの要約と自分の意見をうまく書く方法がいまいち良くわかりません。そこでなにか良い書き方やアイデアがあれば教えていただけないでしょうか? ちなみにこれがoutlineです。 Introduction: From old to current advertisements, logos has been used to convince consumers that the product is reliable, honest, and credible. Thesis: 1960 DHC and 2006 Clearasil skin care lotion advertisements both used the same marketing strategy; however, they have different way of advertising. Body A. Similarities between the two ads - used logos - attractive models both male and female who have nice skin - men or women model showed off and touched their skin with saying “My skin is so smooth!” Transition sentence: to show that differences will be mentioned starting with the first, old advertisement. B. Differences: DHC Brief description of the DHC advertisement and show - two women - target group- women who want beautiful and clear skin - two women boast the number of users, how many products is sold, and success stories of users. - the advertisement do not use fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Transition sentence: to show that differences will now be mentioned starting with the second, current advertisement. C. Differences: Clearasil Brief description of the Clearasil advertisement and show - one real man and one unreal woman (video game or comic book character) - target group- men who want nice skin - the advertisement explains scientifically why the product is extremely effective for their skin. - the advertisement uses fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Conclusion: DHC and Clearasil advertisement both used logos that gives consumers the evidence and statistics to fully understand what the product does. There difference in the two advertisements though they used same marketing strategy. My thought:It need copyright royaltys and represent fee to use a ainme character in commercial or ads. and using a anime character in ads can make more close to people,and the character have the deep impression in people's mind.and it is easily make people associate the character with the goods in ads.On the whole,it is a ads trick,it seems to be called Image spokesperson. よろしくおねがいします。

• エッセーの添削をお願いいたします。

エッセーを書いてみたのですが、自分だとなかなか添削はできないので、どなたか文法、スペル、意味が通っていないなどの間違いがありましたら添削よろしくおねがいします。あともしエッセーのい構成で、ここはこうしたほうが良いんじゃない?みたいなのがありましたら遠慮なくおっしゃってください。  People usually watch TV, internet or magazine commercials without paying a lot of attention to what strategies are used. Logos has been used in advertisements across two centuries to make the content of the advertisement persuasive and to convince consumers that the product is reliable, honest and credible. 1960 DHC and 2006 Clearasil Skin Care Lotion advertisements both used the same marketing strategy- logos; however, the changing attitude about fantasy over the few decades is evident in those two commercials.  In the two advertisements, both used similar strategies. First, they used logic part of logos to make the advertisement persuasive and whip up audience’s interest or emotion by showing subconscious and concrete data. In the DHC advertisement, two women say, “This is a No.1 sales product in the world!” and introduce some voices of successful users. Also, in the Clearasil advertisement, slogans such as “This is 100% natural!” and “10million people are using this!” are heard. Second, they used attractive male or female models. In the DHC advertisement, two women who have nice skin appeared, and in the Clearasil advertisement, attractive man was acting.  Although both advertisements used same marketing strategy, they used different way to advertise their products. In the DHC advertisement, they narrowed down the target group to just women who want beautiful and clear skin. Also, they do not use fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Just two real women appeared in the advertisement.  Different from the DHC advertisement, Clearasil advertisement narrowed down the target group to men. Also, the man who appeared in the advertisement not only represent concrete data but also explain scientific reasons why the product is extremely effective for the skin. Most different thing is using fantasy. In the Clearasil advertisement, one real man and one unreal woman like anime character appeared and advertised their product.  To conclude, from old to current advertisements, they used same strategy- logos, but the way of advertising has been changed. Why uses fantasy like anime or game character in advertisement? That is because using anime character in advertisements can make more close to people, and the character has the deep impression in people's mind. Also, it is easily make people associate the character with the products in advertisements. On the whole, it is a trick of advertisements and it seems to be called Image spokesman.

• 長文ですが和訳いただけると嬉しいです。

1) The mother-of-two, who has been married to The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek since 1989, revealed that while the medication helped at first, she became increasingly numb to the world around her, describing how it affected everything from her ability to form opinions to her sex drive. 2) Likening it to 'emotional Botox', she wrote: 'I found I had no need to actually say anything. This, for a writer, is akin to a cook who has no appetite... I no longer bothered to fight with my girlfriends, or husband. 'I could just shrug and walk away from situations that previously had me in endless knots analyzing and discussing.' 3) On making love to her husband, she continued: 'It felt as though I was being touched through a barrier, or, in this instance, a thick and cumbersome rug. 'After a while, it seemed like being intimate was just too much work for too little pay.' 4) Ms Porizkova says she knew she had a problem when she began to feel guilty about her habit, sometimes even finding her herself lying about her dependence. 'I had just started taking it, and this reaction was exactly what I had feared. I was judged crazy. Unstable.' 5) She tells how it took three weeks to wean herself off the medication - and life without is something she is still learning to adjust to. 'The weaning was predictably unpleasant,' she wrote. 'Three weeks of being tired and shaky from wrangling with awful dreams. 'At one point, I found myself on a girls' night out and discovered all eight of us were on antidepressants' 6) 'And then anxiety came creeping back: the clamminess, the suddenly speeding heart, the heat flashes, the disorientation. 7) 'But this time, I also became aware of something I may have previously neglected... with my career at crossroads, my children no longer needing me every minute and my face and body beginning to cave under the demands of gravity, I had something to be a little down about.' 8) In lieu of medication she turned to exercise, upping her routine to include daily workouts. 'I could finally understand the drug addicts who had cleaned up but wrestled with the urge to use every day,' she explained. 9) Ms Porizkova says that years of misery, soul-searching and learning have since helped her to come to terms with her problems. She wrote: 'I am on some sort of an accelerated life comprehension program I didn't sign up for, but nevertheless must process.' 10) But, she realised, she is not alone. As she came clean about her problems with Lexapro, she found more and more women were suffering from similar plights. 'As I got braver and dared to speak more openly about what I perceived as a terrible weakness, my girlfriends, one by one, stepped up and admitted that they were also on antidepressants,' she revealed. 11) 'At one point, I found myself at a girls' night out dinner and discovered all eight of us were on assorted antidepressants...The reasons were diverse, but what we had in common were our age ranges and being married with children. 12) 'Was this the female equivalent of a male midlife crisis - Botox and antidepressants instead of the fast car and young chick? ... I'm starting to wonder whether antidepressants can often be the emotional equivalent of plastic surgery.' 13) She concedes that there is a place for antidepressants and she is not an anti-medicine crusader. But medication should not be treated as a shortcut. 'There must be a large percentage of people for whom an antidepressant makes the difference between life and death, or at the very least, the difference between a life worth living and a life to be endured. 14) 'But I also think that those who try to take the shortcuts - the pill to lose weight, the pill to be happy, the pill to be smart, to sleep, to be awake, are just running up their tab. And there may not be a pill when you're presented with the bill. Which you will.' 不安障害になり、薬物依存になったことなどを 述べているのだと少しは分かりましたが よろしくお願いいたします。

• 長文ですが和訳していただけると嬉しいです。

The mother-of-two, who has been married to The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek since 1989, revealed that while the medication helped at first, she became increasingly numb to the world around her, describing how it affected everything from her ability to form opinions to her sex drive. Likening it to 'emotional Botox', she wrote: 'I found I had no need to actually say anything. This, for a writer, is akin to a cook who has no appetite... I no longer bothered to fight with my girlfriends, or husband. 'I could just shrug and walk away from situations that previously had me in endless knots analyzing and discussing.' On making love to her husband, she continued: 'It felt as though I was being touched through a barrier, or, in this instance, a thick and cumbersome rug. 'After a while, it seemed like being intimate was just too much work for too little pay.' Ms Porizkova says she knew she had a problem when she began to feel guilty about her habit, sometimes even finding her herself lying about her dependence. 'I had just started taking it, and this reaction was exactly what I had feared. I was judged crazy. Unstable.' She tells how it took three weeks to wean herself off the medication - and life without is something she is still learning to adjust to. 'The weaning was predictably unpleasant,' she wrote. 'Three weeks of being tired and shaky from wrangling with awful dreams. 'At one point, I found myself on a girls' night out and discovered all eight of us were on antidepressants' 'And then anxiety came creeping back: the clamminess, the suddenly speeding heart, the heat flashes, the disorientation. 'But this time, I also became aware of something I may have previously neglected... with my career at crossroads, my children no longer needing me every minute and my face and body beginning to cave under the demands of gravity, I had something to be a little down about.' In lieu of medication she turned to exercise, upping her routine to include daily workouts. 'I could finally understand the drug addicts who had cleaned up but wrestled with the urge to use every day,' she explained. Ms Porizkova says that years of misery, soul-searching and learning have since helped her to come to terms with her problems. She wrote: 'I am on some sort of an accelerated life comprehension program I didn't sign up for, but nevertheless must process.' But, she realised, she is not alone. As she came clean about her problems with Lexapro, she found more and more women were suffering from similar plights. 'As I got braver and dared to speak more openly about what I perceived as a terrible weakness, my girlfriends, one by one, stepped up and admitted that they were also on antidepressants,' she revealed. 'At one point, I found myself at a girls' night out dinner and discovered all eight of us were on assorted antidepressants...The reasons were diverse, but what we had in common were our age ranges and being married with children. 'Was this the female equivalent of a male midlife crisis - Botox and antidepressants instead of the fast car and young chick? ... I'm starting to wonder whether antidepressants can often be the emotional equivalent of plastic surgery.' She concedes that there is a place for antidepressants and she is not an anti-medicine crusader. But medication should not be treated as a shortcut. 'There must be a large percentage of people for whom an antidepressant makes the difference between life and death, or at the very least, the difference between a life worth living and a life to be endured. 'But I also think that those who try to take the shortcuts - the pill to lose weight, the pill to be happy, the pill to be smart, to sleep, to be awake, are just running up their tab. And there may not be a pill when you're presented with the bill. Which you will.'

• 英訳(誰が英訳をお願いします。)

PAYPALより払い戻しがありましたが、 私は決して注文分をキャンセルしておりません。 あなたのところから発送が遅れているため 私はPAYPAL経由で私の保証期間を確保するために、異議申し立てをして 注文分を早く発送するようお願いしただけです。 キャンセルはしてませんので誤解しないようにお願い致します。 現在、私の注文分は取り消しになったのでしょうか? あなたから返事で あなたのサプライヤから入荷が遅れるとのことでしたので いつになれば発送できるのか正確な情報を私は知りたいです。 質問したら無視しないで必ず返事していただけないでしょうか 宜しくお願い致します。 誰か英訳お願いできませんか 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳で困ってます。英訳お願いします。

英訳で困ってます。英訳お願いします。 「私も同じ気持ち。私にとってあなたや子供達は私の全てだよ。今の私達の状況はとても厳しいものだけど、これはテンポラリーなものなんだって自分に言い聞かせながら毎日過ごしてる。 昨日2人でよく話し合ったよね、私達の夢が早く実現すればいいね、ここから1日も早く出ていけれますように。私も愛してるよ!」