• ベストアンサー

英語について

英語について They also take it in when they feed,and give it out when they die. 訳をお願いします。 前の文は、 Animals and plants continually take in and give out carbon during respiration. です。 また、なんで、take it inやgive it outなどのようになっているんでしょうか。take inやgive outとの違いはなんなんでしょうか?

noname#191921
noname#191921
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

訳はNo.1さんの訳でとてもいいと思います。 take it inやgive it outのitは 前の文のcarbon(炭素)をさしていますよ。 takeもgiveも他動詞なので後ろに代名詞や名詞がきます。 前の文のtake in 、give out はcarbonにかかっています。

noname#191921
質問者

お礼

お二方ともありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

動物や植物は、絶えず呼吸の度に炭素を摂取し、放出している。また食事を取る時にそれ(炭素)を摂取し、死ぬ時にそれを放出する。  

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

英語について After movements of the earth,the limestone may reach the surface. 訳をお願いします。 前の文は、 Many tiny animals living in the sea have carbon in their shells,in the form of calcium carbonate.When these animals die,their shells form layers of calcium carbonate at the bottom of the sea.These eventually turn into a rock,called limestone. です。 別の質問ですが、 plants buried と言ういいかたはできるんでしょうか? plants buriedの前後に語句はありません。 buriedがplantsを修飾しているんでしょうか? でも、2つ以上の語がないと後ろから修飾できませんよね? また、buryは他動詞しかとりませんので、目的語をとらないのも変ですよね? なんで、plants buriedと言う言い方ができるんでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英語

Volunteers take youngsters out into nearby parks and forests to see animals and plants up close. 文末のupはどういう 意味で使われているの ですか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語について

英語について In this process,plants use energy from the sun together with carbon dioxide from the air. 訳をお願いします。 前の文は、 Plants take in carbon from the air during photosynthesis. です。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Huge number of unknown plants and animalsare also in danger.The earth, according to various estimates, supports between 5 million and 80 million species. Of these, scientists have found and named only about 1.5 million. 'Species,' says Dr.Lovejoy, 'are disappearing before we have a chance to learn how they might benefit the rest of the planet.' Thousands of kind of tropical plants could help feed a growing world population. About four out of every ten prescription medicines come from ingredients found in plants. Some animals also provide medicines.

• このitが指すものをお教え下さい。(一文です)

It takes all the plants and animals living together to keep the earth a good place to live in. (1)このitはto keep以下を指しますか? (2)「take O 現在分詞」という形は始めてみたのですが、そういう構文ではありませんか? 訳もお願いいたします。 謝辞はきちんと書かせていただきます。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• what do you think they 【have】 left over

Animals and humans need oxygen to live. Their bodies use the oxygen, and what do you think they have left over? Carbon dioxide. When animals and humans breathe out, they let the carbon dioxide go. 上記の英文の「what do you think they have left over?」で, they の後が have+過去分詞 になっているのはなぜですか。 left overとは,leave over(残す) のleaveを過去分詞にしたものだと思います。 what do you think they leave over? というのは不自然でしょうか。 you thinkを除いた場合,what do they leave over? とするのはどうでしょうか。

• 訳お願いしますm(._.)m

和訳お願いします! (1)Biomass is a form of energy source, which can be made from any kind of vegetation-trees, grass, leaves, or ocean plants. (2)Of course, burning biomass emits carbon dioxide into the air. (3)However, when we use biomass fuel, we are burning carbon dioxide that was once in the air, but was taken in by the plants. (4)So the total amount of carbon dixide in air is not increased. (5)On the other hand, fossil fuels such as coal and oil are formed from decayed animals and plants that lived millions of years ago. (6)When we burn them, there is an increase in the amount of carbon dixide in the air, which causes the greenhouse effect.

• 英語和訳お願いします

1.Plants and animals must be able to get along with very little water to exist in the dresert. 2.She must have missed her train. 3.It is strange that you should make such a mistake.

• 英語和訳お願いします

Plants and animals must be able to get along with very little water to exist in the dresert. She must have missed her train. It is strange that you should make such a mistake.

• この英語を間違えてるところ直して欲しいです。

この英語を間違えてるところ直して欲しいです。 My memories of childhood is about my grandmother and grandfather. They live in Himeji,it's takes an hour from my house. They grow Yuzu and figs. I helped the hartest,and we ate it together. Now, my grandmother makes jam with them,and send it to me.