• ベストアンサー

ビジネスのメールで提案された選択肢に対して『これにします。』と

zak33697の回答

• zak33697
  • ベストアンサー率27% (275/1016)
回答No.4

多分、質問者はどれを選択しても相手に失礼ではないかという 多くの日本の方が抱く懸念があるのでしょう。 こういう場合、他の選択枝も検討した結果これにしますと表現します。 英語では、例として、 Thanks for offering possible options. We/I have decided to choose 01 after considering the others. 等と簡潔に表現することで十分ですヨ。

stain18_8
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。参考にさせて戴きます。

関連するQ&A

• By your side feat.西野カナの英語

By your side feat.西野カナの英語の部分教えて教えてください。 ・I wanna be with you ・I understand ・So we'll be alright gonna be alright ・you make me feel so fine you make me smile ・ I'll be there By your side 英語の部分の意味が知りたいのですが… 通訳していただけないのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英文ビジネスメールの添削をお願いいたします

以下の英文を先方にお送りしたく思いますが、 「I would~」で始まる文が2文続きで少し違和感が あるように思います。 わかりやすくお伝えするにはどのように訳すとよろしいのでしょうか。 無知な私にどうかご教示くださいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------- 書類がただ今発行されましたことご報告いたします。 先に、PDFファイルをメールに添付いたします。 書類の原本を郵送でお送りしたいのですが、 そちら様のご住所を教えていただけますか? --------------------------------- Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that the document has just been issued. I would like to send you the original, so could you tell me your adress? Best regards, Tanaka

• メールを送ろうと思ってるのですが

ある好きなギタリストにメールを送ろうと思ってるのですが、 「あなたのギタープレイが好きです!今はバンドをやっていますか?」 と聞くときに 「I like your guitar play!! So,what are you a member of the band??」 とこんな感じでいいですか?

• 「代わりに支払っておくので後で返して」英語は。

「あなたの分を~にお支払いしておきますので、後ほど私にお支払いをお願いします。」 と書きたいのですが、 I'll pay your fee to ~ on behalf of you so please pay back to me at your earliest convenience. でよいでしょうか。 丁寧な表現にしたいのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞を日本語に訳してください!

翻訳サイトにかけてみても変な日本語に なってしまい困っています。 長いですが翻訳してほしいです(><) よろしくお願いします。 RED/pieces I'm here again A thousand miles away from you A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am I tried so hard Thought I could do this on my own I've lost so much along the way Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole I've come undone But you make sense of who I am Like puzzle pieces in your eye Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole! I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard! Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole So you can make me whole

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 ご担当者様 〇〇株式会社の田中と申します。 添付ファイルにある金額90000円について、 貴社が誤って入金したと伺っております。 処理方法について確認したく、ご連絡致しました。 次月相殺にてご対応頂くか、返金がご希望でしたら請求書を頂きたく存じます。 宜しくお願い致します。 To whom it may concern I am Mr. Tanaka from 〇〇Corporation. Thak you for your business with us. For the amount stated in the attached file 90000 yen, I heard that you incorrectly deposited money. I have contacted you to confirm processing method. Please offset it in the next month or we would like to have an invoice if you would like a refund. Thank you very much.

• 英語 通じますか?

I want to sell your products at our store, so I would like to do business with you. Please tell me the conditions.

• この英語訳して下さい。

このカテゴリーか分からないのですが、英語の分からない訳を教えて下さい。 おそらく、ことわざとかそんな感じだと思うんです。 1 i like you just the way you are. 2 i'll never give up on this. 3 action speak louder than words. 4 go for your dream. 5 trust yourself you'll make it.

• ペンパルからのメール...解釈出来ません!!!

「Oh!! lets do snail mail^0^!! you know my address right? I'll keep your address!! I'll buy you something but it's not going to be big!!! anyways! I'll mail you!! you just tell me when your going to send mail okay? I'm looking forward to your mail as well!!」 文通しよう!!ってなったときのメールなんですけど…。 この方はどういう形式?で文通したいかいまいちよくわかりません↓誰かお願いします!!!

• 英文メールを日本語へ訳して頂けませんか(英語苦手)

英文メールを日本語へ訳して頂けませんか(英語苦手) hello ermm... i know it's quite strange to ask you a favor... but it can be say related to you. well i think i'll just ask... it's about your mother's blog in mobile phone. i've known the reason from other website why you don't post your mother's blog anymore. and they wrote you'll just post the articles on your personal blog only. so i try to find the original promoter's blog. which i think is this blog. so im asking you if you can let me see your mother's blog updates article and photos? im dying to see the updates. :) PLEASE!! i'll try to promise the requests you want me to do! dunno if you can understand my English >"< Please and thank you ! : ]