英訳と文章修正のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英訳と間違い修正の依頼です。また、購入代行についてのご案内もしています。
  • 価格によって取り扱い手数料が異なります。写真や情報を送り、paypalで支払いをお願いします。
  • 日本市場でのご要望にも対応しています。図書館での記事コピー, 伝統工芸品の注文や修理などができます。お待ちしています!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳していただきたいのと同時に間違いを直してください。

英訳していただきたいのと同時に間違いを直してください。 英文を確認したいのですが、間違いがあったら訂正していただければ幸いです。 どうか宜しくお願いいたします。 Dear Sir/Madam, We are able to buy items that are on sale either at retail stores in Japan or on the internet,and send them to you. The handling charge is $30 for items that cost less than $100. For those priced above $100, the handling charge will be 30% of the cost of the item. We will send you photographs and information of the merchandise, you can prepay the cost (price of the item + handling charge + shipping) of what you want by way of the paypal. We will send by the method you choose. We hope you understand that there is no reimbursment for damages incurred during the transit or returned items. Further, we are available to perform your requests in the Japanese market. For example, we can make a copy of professional articles in Japanese libraries, or order or request a repair service for Japanese traditional handiwork. Please visit us again soon! Youre faithfully

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

全文は面倒なんで、一行目だけ。 We are able to buy items that are on sale either at retail stores in Japan or on the internet,and send them to you. 俺なら単刀直入に、We will stock any items that you want to buy from an online store or a retail store in Japan.とかにすると思う。are on sale は「今売ってる物に限り」と念を押してるのだと思うけど、そこまで書かなくても大丈夫じゃないかな。

negaimashitewa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• for whichのwhichが示すもの

We will send a list of “products” supplied to you, for which there are substances that are not intended to be registered. が上手く訳せません。for whichのwhichは何を指しているのでしょうか。

• 翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m

翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m   The freight offer was based on AIR CARGO  not on DHL  this time.  But the Japanese forwarder (partner of Panalpina)  does not accept to make customs clearance for private persons, except if the supplier pre-pays the import duties.  So they are the following 2 solutions now:  1)      We send your shipment by DHL  as allways        -  The freigth charge is Euro 180,00 higher than  with air cargo.  You could pay this difference of Euro 180,00 to us together with your next order 2)      We send it by air cargo  and accept to prepay the Japanese customs duties.  In that case we will send you the invoice for the customs duties after we paid it and will ask you to pay it back to us  by PayPal or bank remittance  Please let us know which solution you prefer.  Your shipment cannot be dispatched before we answer to the forwarder.  Sorry for this inconvience.

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

no i will send you the info of how much it cost or the weight of the package when you know how much it cost you can send me the money and then will shipped if not i can pay for first class mail and send it myself without any xtra charge

• 英訳の間違いを指摘してください。

当商品はいくつか在庫がありますので、掲載してある商品写真は参考写真です。 商品はハンドメイドなので、実際にお客様にお届けする商品が、 商品写真と若干、異なる場合がございますのでご了承ください We have a stock for a few of this product, and the picture showing the product is a referential one.All the products are hand made, so the actual product we send you has a chance of having a little difference with the picture of the product, so please understand that.

• eBay の取引について 翻訳お願いいたしま。

ebayで5つカートにいれてペイパルで決済しようとしましたが、2つ分しか決済できませんでした。 どうやらこの出品者からは10日で3アイテムしが購入する事が出来ない様で、5日前に1つ落札していた為でした。 そこで、うまく伝わったのかはわかりませんが、以下のメールをおくりました。 There are three other items which I want to buy By the concern of shipping cost, will you ship those three items together? (I cannot add it to a cart) (欲しいアイテムのN.O) すると返答が Hi, Thanks for your recent purchases. The previous purchased items have been shipped to you in separate shipments. If you'd like to order items and have us ship them altogether we charge $29.00 for USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Box. Items in box can't exceed $75.00 in combined total value (due to insurance restrictions). We have coded the items below for 'no immediate payment'. Please commit to buy but don't pay until we send you a combined invoice with one $29.00 ship charge. Thanks for shopping with us, have a great day! と返ってきましたが、ebey初心者で英語もわからない私には翻訳しても、さっぱり意味がわかりません。 私は、 まず何をすればいいのでしょうか? 又、メールで返事を返すとしたら、どの様な内容で書いたらよいのか、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 某通販サイトを利用し、海外からCDを購入しました。 商品が予定日に届かなかったため問い合わせた所、海外からメールで以下の内容の文章が送られてきました。 英語の知識が不十分のため一部内容がよくわからなかったため、お力を貸していただきたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 May we please ask you to allow 5 more working days, and if it still hasn't arrived by then we will be happy to send you a replacement or issue you with a full refund. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We are happy to work with you to resolve any issue.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• 英語、読める方、お願い致します。

英語が読める方、↓の内容教えて下さい…。 よろしくお願い致します。 We just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we haven't forgotten about you. Part of your order (#1687936) has not yet shipped because one or more of the items you wanted are on backorder. Our typical ship time for backordered items is 3-6 weeks from the date of order, though at times it can take longer depending on the vendor. Please know we are doing our best to get this merchandise for you as soon as possible! Your credit card has not been charged for the backordered items; we do not charge your card until we ship the items to you. Also, you are free to cancel any or all unshipped items on your order. You can do so by using the Your Account function of the website (check the Help section for more information), or by contacting us with your order number. We apologize for the continued delay. If you ever have any questions about your order, please contact us at orders@eMerchandise.com or call us at 866-339-2691 (toll free in US and Canada), Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time). When calling outside of the US and Canada, please dial +1-503-445-8081. Thank you for your patience and patronage!

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削をお願いいたします。

Items will be sent via EMS ( Express Mail Service ) from Japan. We are sorry but we cannot send by other shipping method.