英語を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨日の朝、病院へ行ったけど問題はありませんでした。薬だけもらいました。
  • 明日あなたのPCとDVDを持っていきます。
  • 今夜は天気予報では雨と雷らしいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を教えてください。

英語を教えてください。 昨日の朝、病院へ行ったけど問題はありませんでした。 薬だけもらいました。 明日あなたのPCとDVDを持っていきます。 今夜は天気予報では雨と雷らしいです。 Yesterday morning I went to the hospital but was not problem in my belly. I got a medicine for pain(antiflatulent) so please don't worry about it. I'll bring your PC and DVD yesterday. According to the forecast it's going to rain and thunderstorm tonight. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Yesterday morning I went to the hospital but my stomach was fine. They just gave me some medicine for my pain (antiflatulent) so please don't worry about it. I'll bring your PC and DVD tomorrow. According to the forecast they expect rain and thunderstorm tonight.  下記には「整腸剤」とありますが antiflatulent とは「おなら止め」「放屁抑制剤」という意味が丸見えの単語です。近い友人ならいいんですけど。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/antiflatulent/UTF-8/

shihen
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました。どうも有難うございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 メールありがとう。 Thank you for your email. 私は元気です。昨日は良く眠りました。 I am fine.I had a enough sleep yesterday. あなたも昨日は良く寝て良かったです。 こちはも暖かいけど、夜には寒くなると天気予報でみました。 Also here little warm today but it will be colder tonight according to weather. もし飲む時は、タクシー乗った方が良いと思う。危ないから。 If you have to drink with your Criant,you had better get a taxi...because it's not safe . 出張が増えるのね。 You will be busy for biz trip. また明日話を聞かせてください。 Ok, please talk to me about these things. では、今夜もよく休んで、また明日。 Have a good rest tonight and see tomorrow.

• 英語について

I woke up to find myself in hospital. この文の「find」はなぜ過去ではないのでしょうか? I woke up and found that I was in hospital 上の文との違いはなんですか? 詳しい方、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

問、( )の中に同じ綴りの単語を入れなさい。 a. I wanted to tell him about the party but I was unable to ( ) him. b. I have a heart disease and I have to keep the medicine within ( ) when I work. ( ) に入る単語教えてください。

• 動詞haveについて質問があります。

★We are very much delighted and honored to have here tonight. to haveのhaveはどういう意味なのでしょうか? ★I would like to bring to the podium and have you welcome Tom. このhaveは使役動詞のhaveなのですか? 以上質問が2点あります。 この2点がわからず、非常に行き詰っております。 どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Put the words in the correct order to complete the sentence. 1.I did't want [same, to, twice, mistake, the, make] so I'm calling you earlier today. 2.Good morning, Ralph. [can, you, what, do, for, I] ? 3.We're behind schedule and we really need to [speed, little, things, up, a] . 4.[about, sorry, mix-up, the] yesterday.I forget about the time difference. 5.I [off, just, the, with, phone, got] Lucas and the news isn't good. 6.I'm sorry for interrupting. [ahead, go, please] . 7.Don't worry too much. I suppose [bound, mistakes, happen, to, are] sometimes. 8.I don't know why, but [back, my, messages, bouncing, keep] .

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

英語の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 >の英語の部分に対して、日本語の部分を返信として作りました。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 > How is it at your work place? 私のオフィスは---のとなりにある。---駅ではないよ(近いけど)。 My office is located in --- next to --- ... not next to --- station. > I wonder how you are dressed today. 今日はベージュのニットに黒いスカート、昨日買った黒いタイツをはいてるよ。 Today I am wearing beige knit and black skirt, and black tights I bought yesterday. > I hope I didn't scare you off with all that talk last night. それは心配しないで。 Please don't worry about that. そんなことないから、私はいつもあなたの話を楽しんでるし、それにあなたを尊敬してるし。 Not really, I am always enjoying your talk and I respect you. > Thanks for listening to me and hearing me out. あなたが話したい時はいつでも話してほしいし、私ももっと話すようにするね。 You can talk to me whenever you want also I will try to talk about myself to you. 私たちはもっと知り合わなくちゃいけないし。 We have to get to know each other. --- は私の生まれた場所だけど、久しぶりに行くから嬉しいです。 I was born in --- so I am looking forward to go there. 下手ですがどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• わかりません

Yesterday a friend of mine met an accident and I (had to take,should take,must have taken,must take) him to a hospital. 答:had to take 上の問題文でmust have takenを選んではいけないのは何故ですか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします・・・

友達とのメールのやり取りで 昨日の夜にメッセージが来てたのですが、 なんとなく解っても最後のクエスチョンが気になります。 Yes sorry I meant bus my rail pass finished today and now we are in Osaka for tonight but we have to get to Tokyo tomorrow I think we are going to get an overnight bus tomorrow miyajima was very beautiful so I am here tonight are you doing anything? どなたか助けて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳が分りません

英語の訳が分りません 分る方至急教えて下さい お願いします。 A visitor from abroad had the following experience: "Within two weeks of my arrival in Japan. I was carried into a large hospital for emergency treatment of a very painful stomachache. My troubles were even worse because I could neither speak nor understand Japanese. It is hard to say which was greater-my stomach pain or my fears and anxiety. In the midst of all the confusion, however, I heard the soft sounds of classical music coming from the hospital's loudspeakers. As I began to listen to the familiar melody, I started to relax and to believe that everything would be all right. And, in fact, it was thanks to the power of music!" As this visitor discovered, music can have a powerful healing effect on us. Music therapy is especially useful with the elderly. For example, an old people's home in Toronto, Canada, recently installed a karaoke machine for its patients' use. The nurses were amazed at the changes in the elderly people. A few patients who had withdrawn themselves and refused to communicate began to sing and talk to each other. For them, karaoke singing became the first step to a happier life. According to certain theories, music fulfills three functions in improving the quality of life. First, since humans live in thei past, present, and future at the same time, music helps them to remember the past. Second, music, especially group singing, helps people to feel connected to others. That is, they feel less isolated and lonely. Third, music helps people get over an unpleasant experience. That is, music allows a brief escape from hard reality.