• ベストアンサー

英語でのメールの文について質問させてください

nakurayukiの回答

回答No.1

翻訳サイトを使って英語化した文章です。 If the standard written below is not filled so that our company may work, it doesn't become it. Turn mail if applying to these standards, please.

noname#108394
質問者

お礼

通訳サイトをつかうと、ところどころ間違いがあったりしてあまり信用できないんですよね..ですが、回答していただいたことに感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の宣告文が来て困っています。

ウチの会社に中国のmeyinetという所から社名のブランド名のプロパティライセンスがどうのという英語のメールが来ているのですが,残念なくらい私は英語が解りません。 どなたか翻訳して内容を教えて下さいませんか? ▲▲▲の部分は会社名ですが内容が宣告みたいなので社名は伏せています。 これは迷惑メールとして無視しても良い物かも解らず困っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 件名: Emergent!!!-▲▲▲-Internet property licensing Pronouncement メール本文内容: (If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward to the right person/ department, as this is urgent, thank you.) Dear CEO, We are one of the registration and solution center in China.we have something need to confirm with you.We formally received an application on Mar.11, 2011,The company which is called "Bongo import and export Co., Ltd" is applying to register "▲▲▲" as their brand name and domain names as below: ▲▲▲.asia ▲▲▲.com.hk ▲▲▲.hk ▲▲▲.net.cn ▲▲▲.org.cn ▲▲▲.tw After our initial checking,we found the brand name and these domain names being applied are as same as your company's,so we need to confirm with your company.If the aforesaid company is your business partner or your subsidiary company,please DO NOT reply us,we will approve the application automatically.If you have no any relationship with this company,please contact us within 10 workdays.If out of the deadline,we will approve the application submitted by "Bongo import and export Co., Ltd" unconditionally. Best Regards, Jack Cui Senior Consultant

• 短い英語の翻訳おねがいします。

The details not to be usable are written honestly.I required return, but was refused. 使えないことは正直に書かれています。 私は返済を要求しましたが拒否されました。 正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 契約書の一文の和訳

秘密保持契約の一文の和訳をお願いいたします。 Company A shall not contact, solicit, receive business from or provide services that are similar to the business done by Company B to any entity which was a customer of Company B.

• 英文法 is required to be accompanied by

英語で下記の様な文章は文法的に正しいでしょうか。 All documents are required to be accompanied by the attachment sheet below. 公式の文書としての文章なのですが、 are required の後に to be と受け身が続くのが 不自然に感じたので確認したい次第です。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• メールが送信できません(エラー)英語で戻ってきます。何故?

下記の内容でメールが戻ってきます。 相手のアドレスはコピーにて貼り付けています。 オークションで落札者のアドレスです。 エラーメッセジーの意味教えてください。 This is the Postfix program at host mfgw202.ocn.ad.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please contact <support@ocn.ad.jp> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The following sentences are Japanese.

• 英語の和訳に関して質問です

子会社の就業規則を見ていたのですが、以下の文意が汲み取れません。 とくにto whichの用法がわからず苦慮しております。 The Company shall notify to the Employee the dates of non-working Saturdays (i.e. extra holidays) by written notice by the end of year immediately preceding the year to which the special holidays are granted. 会社が年末までに不労働土曜日を通知・・・・あたりで頭がこんがらがってしまいます。 どなたか英語に明るい方、ご教授願います。

• 英語を教えて下さい。

Only employees who (1)the company for at least three years qualify for (2)leave. (1) (A)are working (B)being employed by (C)belongs to (D)have been with (2) (A)birth (B)maternity (C)motherly (D)pregnant 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 翻訳お願いします。

Good day, We will use curbside, or dock to dock service, as I am sure they freight forwarder will have a freight dock. Please feel free to contact me at the number below, or via email, when you are ready to order. Best,

• 英文メールの一文を日本語に

英語から日本語に訳して欲しいんですが... メールの一部で、 I believe you are the right person to contact regarding this, but I apologise if not. という文章なんですが、どう書けばいいのか分からず困っています。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語でメールが返ってきてしまいました…

スターアライアンスへ、会員カードの再発行は出来ますか?と 質問したところ、英語で返事が返ってきてしまいました。 読もうと試みたのですが、何とも…(汗) お恥ずかしいのですが、何と書いてあるのか教えて頂けないでしょうか? There is no single loyalty programme common to all the member airlines. Instead, there are 14 separate loyalty programmes, all operated independently. In order to receive a new membership card, therefore, you will need to contact your loyalty programme service centre directly. All Star Alliance member airlines information can be found by clicking on the relevant carrier's logo at our homepage www.staralliance.com. Once you are on this section, you find links to reach their website. 長文で大変恐縮ですが、お助けいただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。