• 締切済み

英訳

私は寝過ぎてしまいました、だいたい16時間ねました。そして今朝は学校に行きたくない気分です。 I slept too much. I had been asleep for 16 hours and I don't feel like going to school this morning.これであってますか?? 教えて下さい

noname#106755
noname#106755
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• izayoi814
  • ベストアンサー率33% (68/205)
回答No.4

No.2です。 ごめんなさい! not to go “to”school です。 to を忘れちゃいけませんよね(^_^;)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.3

こだしですいません。 16時間"も"と言う所を表現するには over 16 hours と言うふうにすれば感じが出ると思います。

noname#106755
質問者

お礼

なるほど(^O^) ありがとうごさいましたo(^-^)o

• izayoi814
  • ベストアンサー率33% (68/205)
回答No.2

細かいようですが、 I had been sleeping....    and I feel like not to go school.... の方が自然かも....。 あ、後、“16 hours”の前に“about”を入れた方がよいのでは....。

noname#106755
質問者

お礼

そちらのほうが自然ですか(^_^)v ありがとうごさいました。

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.1

特に問題はみあたりません。

noname#106755
質問者

お礼

ありがとうごさいましたo(^-^)o

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• feel like ~ing 「~したい気がする」

●I don't feel like working. これは、I feel like not working. と言ってはダメなのですか?

• 2月は可哀そう日記英訳お願いします(その44)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 やべぇ!!今日は寝過しちゃったよ。  Jesus!!I slept too much last night. 2 ご飯もまだ食べてないよ。  I have not eat breakfast,yet. 3 焦るぜよ。    I am impatient!! 4 2月は可哀そうだな、どんなに頑張っても30日にさえなれねぇえんだから。人生と似てるな。 I feel sorry for February.February never get 30th, if he hang on ,if he is not afraid of die. It looks like life,isn't it. 5今日は小泉の事書こうと思ってたのに、タイトルは「極楽日記」で。 Athough I think I will write about Koizumi,titled as"heavenly diary" but I can't do today. 英語でもエスペラント語でもヒンズー語でも日本語以外ならなんでもよがす。 宜しくお願い致します。    

• 「too much」と「a little too」

の違いを教えてください。 「梅干しは毎日食べるくらい美味しい。でも、ちょっと好きになり過ぎたわ。」 [I like Umeboshi as everyday eat, I like it too much] [I like Umeboshi too much.]は単純化し過ぎていて 自分の伝えたいことがうまく英語化できません。 (単純化したくても文法が間違っていますが。。。)

• too muchとso muchの違い

散々出尽くした議論だとは思うのですが・・・ 「あまり覚えていない」と英語で言う時、 I don't remember so much. と I don't remember too much. ではどちらが正しいですか?  理由も合わせて教えて下さい お願いします

• 吉良吉影の台詞の英訳

「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」に出てくる吉良吉影(川尻浩作)の台詞、「激しい「喜び」はいらない…そのかわり深い「絶望」もない…「植物の心」のような人生を…そんな「平穏な生活」こそわたしの目標だったのに…」を英訳するとどのようになるでしょうか。 私なりに以下のように訳してみましたが、いまいちしっくりきません。 I don't need no intense "pleasure"... I had wanted a life like a "plant's mind"...without deep "despair". ...Such a "tranquil life" had been my aim.

• 英訳なんですが

彼から貰ったメールなんですが、私の解釈があいまいすぎてなんと返事を出していいか分りません。 彼は私に対して、一体ナンなの???どういうつもり!もういいや!と怒っているような感じがするんですが、この文章だと正しい訳はどのようになるんでしょうか?このようになんとなくでしか理解ができません、分る方いらっしゃいましたらどうか教えて下さいお願いします。 You must don't email a lot huh! It's been about a week and I think that you are very busy! When I come back, I want to see you but you really seem like you never had a boyfriend so you never keep in contact with people. Well, take it easy ○○(私の名前)! I wonder every day, how you are doing but you don't reply to anything I write. Am I an ugly guy or something? What's the deal here? I know that I shouldn't worry as much because maybe I shouldn't care at all! Maybe I should chill by myself.......

• 英訳の質問です。

和訳わかるのですが、最後の相手の文がどういうつもりでいったのか気になります。分かる方教えて下さい( ; ; ) ☆Maybe,i don't think we should see each ot her anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other ★maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) ★i like you very very much 多分、僕達はまたいつか会えるだろうけど、待つ必要はないよ! このlike you very very muchは社交辞令ですか??待たなくていいけど、好き??彼の気持ちが分かりません…

• この英文で大丈夫ですか。

この英文で大丈夫ですか。 いつも私のつたない英文を添削していただき、ありがとうございます。 今回もまたよろしくお願いします。 お時間があればおかしな点をご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 私も勤労学生でした。 I had been working student,too. 早朝4時から7時まで働き、その後学校へ行きました。 I worked eariy morning from 4:00 to 7:00 ,and then I went to school. 学校が終わった後も夕方から働きました。 After school I worked evening. その期間は出口の見えないトンネルの中にいるように感じていました。 At that time,I had feeling with no way out inside a tunnel . その経験は私のかけがえのない財産となってると思えます。 I can think , the experience has been irreplaceable asset for me.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)