• ベストアンサー

チェックお願いします

Tensions have been running high as Citigroup and its regulators crammed a process that had taken months into a little more than a week of marathon discussions. (試訳) 数ヶ月におよんだプロセスを1週間ほどに詰め込んだ議論がシティグループと監査当局との間で延々とつづき、緊張が高まっている。 ・訳は合ってますでしょうか? ・いい訳し方ありますでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いい訳だと思います。

noname#101202
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• underscore

The negotiations between Citigroup and regulators come just over a week after the government allowed its troubled rival Bank of America to repay its bailout money and underscore just how quickly confidence has returned to the financial markets. シティグループと監査当局との交渉は、政府が同じく問題を抱える競争相手のバンクオブアメリカに救済金の返済を認めてから1週間後のことで、金融市場への信頼回復がいかに早かったかを物語っている。 この訳であっていますでしょうか? もっと言い訳し方ありませんでしょうか?

• sound enough to stand on its own

WASHINGTON ― Citigroup was close to a deal on Sunday night to be the last of the big Wall Street banks to exit the government’s bailout program, after trying to persuade regulators that it was sound enough to stand on its own. (質問) ・was close to a deal がうまく訳せません。 ・the last of the big Wall Street banks to .. は単純に「~する最後のウォール街の巨大銀行」でいいのでしょうか? ・sound enough to stand on its own がうまく訳せません。 ・出だしの WASHINGTON ―  の部分はどう訳せばいいのでしょう? (自分の訳) ワシントン ― シティグループは、日曜の夜、自立できる態勢は整ったとして、監査当局の説得を試み、政府の救済プログラムから抜け出る最後のウォール街の巨大銀行となる見込みを強めた。

• 訳を見てください7

Citigroup officials plan to announce a broad program as early as Monday. In a series of complex transactions, bank officials expect to raise about $18 billion by selling stock this week, in an effort to assuage regulators’ concerns about the bank’s ability to weather another severe economic downturn without returning to the government for more money. (自分の訳) シティグループは月曜日にも大まかな計画を発表する予定だ。一連の複雑な取引のなか、銀行側は今週の株式売却で180億ドルを調達する見込みで、資金に関して再び政府に頼ることなく、今後起こりうる厳しい景気の低迷を乗り切れるのか、という監査当局の懸念をやわらげたい考えだ。 後半部分がうまく訳せませんが、あってますでしょうか?

• A federal insurance policy on ....

With its regulators’ permission, Citigroup would then redeem at least $20 billion of preferred stock that the government received as part of the bank’s first two rescues late last year. It would also exit a federal insurance policy on about $250 billion of troubled real estate and credit card assets. The bank, not taxpayers, would then be liable for those losses. ・前半の redeem は「買い戻す」でよいでしょうか? ・a federal insurance policy on about ... の部分はどう訳せばいいでしょうか? ・最後のThe bank, not taxpayers, would then be liable for those losses.は一体何が言いたいのでしょう? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語でのスピーチがあるのでチェックして頂きたいです。

英語でのスピーチがあるのでチェックして頂きたいです。 学校での春学期の終わりの授業で、英語でのスピーチがあります。 主に前期で行ったことを振り返り、夏休みどのように勉強していくかを1分程度でしゃべるというものです。 しかし、自分の英語力では、正確な文章を英語で書くことができません・・・ そこで、翻訳やら辞書やらをフル活用して、文章を書いてみたので良かったらおかしい部分や改善するべき部分があったら指摘していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 日本語文 私は、前期の授業を終えて自分の弱点を見つけました。 それは、文法の理解です。 前期の授業は主に、エッセイの理解と書き方についてでした。 私は英語の文章を作ることが苦手でした。そのためいつも宿題に苦労しました。 そこで、夏休みは少しでも文法の理解を身につけたいと思います。 具体的には、前期で解らなかった部分に重点を置き、しっかりと復習したいと思います。 そして少しずつ英語力を高めたいと思います。 夏休みは2ヶ月程あるので、充実した日々を送りつつも、勉強も怠らないように心がけたいです。 英語文 I finished the class at the first term, and found its weak point. It is understanding of the grammar. The class at the first term was understanding chiefly and writing of the essay. I was not good at making English sentences. Therefore, it always had a hard time doing homework. Then, I want to acquire the understanding of the grammar even a little during summer vacation. Concretely, I want to give priority to the part that did not understand at the first term, and to review firmly. And, I want to improve English language skill little by little. There is summer vacation for about two months, and so as not to neglect studying though enhanced every day is spent, I want to bear it in mind.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

A major problem for the Bulgarians was that their army and resources were stretched to the limits from Dobruja to Macedonia and Albania. In this difficult situation the Bulgarian high command turned to its German allies. The Germans themselves had little reinforcements to offer as the Brusilov Offensive had taken its toll and the Battle of the Somme was still raging. They turned to the Ottoman Empire and convinced Enver Pasha to send the 11,979 men of the 50th Division to Macedonia.

• よろしくお願いします

It’s pretty simple: I’ve been lied to a lot, or whatever we’re calling it these days. “Ghosted,” I guess. Told I’d get a call and then not gotten a call. After everything ranging from one-night stands to what seemed like pretty promising or meaningful clumps of dates with real conversations and dudes seeming really into me. I’m not convinced I have what it takes to keep anyone interested for more than a few months before whatever it is that’s gross and wrong with me rears its head and they peace out. I was in one longer relationship; it lasted for two years and ended after months and months of being treated like a roommate at best, nuisance at worst, and I sabotaged it by sleeping with someone else, to feel a tiny bit of someone wanting me (that dude, the guy I cheated with, dumped me pretty quickly, too). So I can’t really look to him as an example of someone who really loved me, because he checked out a little ways in and stayed with me out of habit, and not surprisingly, after I cheated on him he hated my guts (as he’s totally entitled to do). 1 then not gotten a callのところはhaveが省略されていますよね?してもいいものなのでしょうか? 2  I’m not convinced I have what it takes to keep anyone interested for more than a few months before whatever it is that’s gross and wrong with me rears its head and they peace out. の訳をお願いします。 3 checked out a little ways inとはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳と和訳の正誤

訳と文章についての説明が欲しいです。 We have to consider it not, like the experts, in all its complicated detail but in its simpler outlines. And the picture I find emerging from these outlines is far from reassering. notが突然現れていて、こんな場所においていいのかなーと悩んでいます。 not~but~っていう構文なのかと思うんですが、でもnotの位置に釈然としません。 二行目のfind emerging もなんだかよく分かりません。感覚の動詞なら、find 感覚動詞で いいと覚えていたんですが、emergeは問題が表れる、で感覚動詞じゃないので、悩んでます。 I am speaking now not of the industrial revolution that has been with us for the past two hundred years, but more precisely of technological revolution that has taken place in little more than the past twenty years. これも突然notが入っていて混乱しています。 また、in little more than っていうのが、よく分かりません。 この辺りを教えてもらいたいです。 They found themselves cut off form the soil. 彼らは土からきりはなされたことがわかった。でいいんでしょうか? The progress of the past two centuries, and still more of the past two millannia, seems to have gone at a mere snail`s pace by comparison. milleniaはmilleniamsの誤植かなぁと思っています。 訳があっているか知りたいです。 「過去2世紀の進化は、まして過去2千年の進化と比較すれば、まったくのろのろとしているように見える」 どうでしょうか? Thus more people are assisting the city to send forth its greedy tentacles into the country. これは訳を教えてもらいたいです。 主語、動詞は分かるんですが、the city to send forth its greedy tentacles into the countryの部分が 難しくて分かりません。 おねがいします。

• 成体幹細胞治療の行為における再考

In its discussions, the state's medical board revisited the well-trodden ground of whether adult-stem-cell procedures ― in which cells are taken from a patient, processed and cultured, before being reintroduced ― should be under FDA jurisdiction, ofr whether they are akin to simple skin grafts from one part of the body to another, which do not require validation in an FDA-approved clinical trial. という文章の訳に困っています。 この論議は、州の医学委員会は患者から摂取したこれらの細胞を再導入をする前に処理して培養したものにおいて成体肝細胞のいかなる方法でも欲利用されている分野について再考し、FDAの管轄権かにするべきかどうか、あるいは彼らが体の一部からほかのものまで単純な皮膚断片と入り辞しているどんなものでもFDA認可が得られている臨床治験において検証を行う必要がないかどうかということである。 と訳してみましたがいまいちです。ご教授お願い申し上げます。

• この英字新聞を訳してください><

この英字新聞を訳してください>< 翻訳サイトの結果を そのまま張るのはおやめください。 (1)A South Korean drama series will be run for the first time in prime time on commercial broadcast TV in Japan in April. (2)Though the Korean boom in Japan sparked by the Korean TV drama "Winter Sonata" seems to have cooled, Korean dramas appear to have taken firm root in Japan. (3)"IRIS," a spy drama featuring hunky actor Lee Byung Hun that pulled average ratings of about 30 percent when it aired in South Korea, is scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Wednesdays on TBS for about six months. A TBS spokesman said the broadcaster has been planning to air this drama in prime time for five years and invested in its production. The company will not stress its Korean origin and is targeting a broader audience than the middle-aged women who make up the bulk of viewers of South Korean dramas.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PHPを使用して、複数のスタンプ画像を選択する方法とその必要なコードを教えてください。
  • 質問ページでフォームを作成し、Ajaxのようなデータ送信ができない前提で、スタンプ画像から選択肢を選ばせる方法を教えてください。
  • 参考サイトを確認し、Wordpressを使用している場合に必要なコードや方法についてアドバイスをいただきたいです。
回答を見る