• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:訳して頂けませんか)

訳して頂けませんか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • On the first day of the Noughties, I sent my first email.
  • I sent it from a different world – one in which spam was something my nan ate from a can, blackberries were a fruit you picked from a tree, and where if you told somebody you wanted to poke them, they'd punch you in the face.
  • 第2文の意味がわかりません。どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか。ちなみに、これは英紙INDEPENDENTのコラム記事の冒頭です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

単語をあれこれ検索して調べて、ようやく意味がつかめました。 Noughties http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noughties spam http://eow.alc.co.jp/spam/UTF-8/ blackberry http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry poke http://eow.alc.co.jp/poke/UTF-8/ (他動詞の4と5) 2000年代の最初の日に、私は最初のeメールを送った。今とは別世界のところからである。スパムとはおばあちゃんが缶を開けて食べるもので、ブラックベリーは木から摘む果物で、誰かに「pokeしたい」といえば顔を殴られた、そんな世界から。

noname#100562
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。おかげさまで理解できました。当時はspamという用語もブラックベリーもpokeといったIT関連の言葉も存在しなかったということですね。ちなみに、spamとは肉の缶詰の商品名のようです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してください

英語の歌詞を訳してほしいです。 I became somebody through lovin’ you Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me わからないところを抜粋しました。 曲はAnthony Hamiltonの「dear life」です。 よろしくお願いします。 参考全詩 Early was the morn, Flowers filled with dew, I became somebody through lovin’ you, Softly as a child, Born in natural rain, I predict the seasons to go unchanged, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, Warm was the sun, That covered my body, soul, Reminded me of you as I first known, Those were the days, The days that changed my life and made me new, I became somebody through loving you, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it feels like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, As the sun shines...down on me, I know with you my love is where I want to be, Oh sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me, Somebody, somebody Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new I became somebody through lovin you I became somebody through lovin you Oh I became somebody through lovin you

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe because I will be in Japan with you so it would be bad if I didn't like it. Good news though I just didn't like the stuff they gave us in the beginning. I liked the stuff I had after I sent you that message. Also I was getting picked on because it was my first time using chopsticks.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• この英語の意味を教えてください。

友人とメールしていたのですが、どなたか、この意味を教えていただけませんか。 My cousins are over for the summer you sent me boxes? You sent me in the first message squares. よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and a daughter he fathered 50 years ago recently found each other via an internet post from the two children we have together. Since they met, he has been hiding in a locked room and calling her several times a day. When I asked him to stop sneaking, she sent him a phone to use just to call her. We live in Florida, and she has come here twice in the past six months and picked him up from several doors down the street. picked him up from several doors down the streetの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします。

all i was telling you is a package was sent back to me from 3 months ago...it wasnt a big deal, just was showing you because that was not my fault . you did not understand my email.

• 変なメール

3日前に変なメールが届きました。 自分のプロバイダのメールアドレス宛です。 題名はYour account is stolen 画像が添付されてました(画像はまだ表示してません) 本文は Please do not reply to this email. To contact Cinemasters Independent Productions, please visit us This email message was sent to 自分のメールアドレス. If you do not wish to receive further communications from Cinemasters Independent Productions, click here to unsubscribe. If you've experience any difficulty in being removed from a Cinemasters Independent Productions email list, click here for personalized help. Copyright ゥ 2008 Cinemasters Independent Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. 9831 S. 51st Street, Phoenix, AZ 85044 どうすればいいのでしょうか? 至急対応策を教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Did I tell you that I probably found a cleaning lady. On Wednesday I'm meeting her for the 1st time. I hope she cleans well ... so by the time you visit Belgium my place will be sparkling clean :) But ... I feel I have the moral obligation to clean up my apartment before she starts ... It's a bit strange ... I hire a cleaning lady ... but now I feel I need to clean my apartment before she starts ... hahaha It sill have many things to do today ... but it's car free day in Brussels. The whole day there are no cars allowed in Brussels. So I can't leave my place :( But I will go running ... it's nice that you can run on the big lanes without cars :) Did you already go to the gym? I hope you don't plan to become very muscular? I don't think so :) Sometimes I look at the picture you sent to me from you in your hotel room in New York. That's my favorite picture. You look so happy and the picture is a little bit fuzzy ... you look like you come out of a fairytale ... 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

全くわからないのでお願いします。 Like I said once I have traced your other DVDs up I will send out again. i did my part and sent you the DVDs in the first place and you tell me what I should be doing next which I am not happy with.

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• for the first time の使い方を教えてください。

for the first time in this century は「今世紀初めて」という意味になるそうですが、だとすれば、 1)I ate Oden for the first time in this year. 「(毎年食べてるけど今年は)今年になってはじめておでんを食べた。」という解釈で正しいですか? 2)I ate Oden for the first time this year. というようにinをはずすと、「(今までおでんは一度も食べたことがないが)今年初めておでんを食べた。」という解釈で正しいですか? 3)私が今年2009年、彼に最初に会ったのは、3月です。の英訳は I met him in Mach for the first time in 2009. で正しいですか? この文章を I met him for the first time in 2009. に変えると、私が初めて彼にあったのは2009年です。ということでしょうか?ご存知の方がおりましたらおしえてください。よろしくお願いします。