アメリカドルの下落による経常収支のJカーブ効果とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 1985~87年のアメリカドルの下落時の、アメリカの経常収支におけるJカーブ効果についての文章の一部です。
  • 赤字は、まず最初に絶対数、パーセンテージともにアメリカのGNPを上げました。しかし約2年後、長期的にみた輸出入の弾力性をマーシャルラーナー条件を満たすのに必要な1,9を上回るまで改善しました。
  • 短期間での輸出量と輸入量の反応が遅いのを説明するために多くの理由がありました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳の添削をお願いします。経済学の内容です。

1985~87年のアメリカドルの下落時の、アメリカの経常収支におけるJカーブ効果についての文章の一部です。 【本文】the deficit initially rose in both absolute terms and as percentage of US gross national product, but after a lag of approximately two years it improved with long-run elasticities for imports and exports summing to 1.9 in excess of that required by the Marshall-Lerner condition.There have been numerous reasons advanced to explain the slow responsiveness of export and import volumes in the short run and why the response is far greater in the longer run. 【和訳】 赤字は、まず最初に絶対数、パーセンテージともにアメリカのGNPを上げました。しかし約2年後、長期的にみた輸出入の弾力性をマーシャルラーナー条件を満たすのに必要な1,9を上回るまで改善しました。 短期間での輸出量と輸入量の反応が遅いのを説明するために多くの理由がありました。 自分で訳したものの、後半(There have been~)の文章の意味が全く理解できません。 意訳が含まれてもかまいませんので、説明もしていただけると助かります。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

長簡単に言うと 「赤字は当初、絶対値およびアメリカのGNP比で拡大したが、約2年後にマーシャルラーなーの基準を超える1.9の長期弾力性を示し改善した。短期では輸出入量で遅い反応を示すのになぜ長期では異常に大きく反応するのかについて、多くの根拠が挙げられている」 advance reasons で「理由を挙げる」 (経済のことは分かりません)

k5nano
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の添削と文法の解説をお願いします。

次の英文を和訳しました。 A total of 169 public schools in Iwate, Miyagi and Fukushima prefectures have been forced to temporarily relocate or close in the aftermath of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami due to damaged facilities and radiation fears, local officials said May 16. 「岩手、宮城、福島県の計169校の公立学校が、3月11日の地震と津波の影響で、被害を受けた施設と被曝の懸念のために、一時的に移転したり、閉鎖を強いられていると、地元の役人は、5月16日に語った。」 1."have been forced"と、なぜ現在完了形になっているのかが、今一つ理解出来ません。 2."due to"は副詞句でしょうか?"in …of~との関係が良く理解できません。 3."May 16"の前に"on"は必要ないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 英文の和訳をして頂けませんか?

下記の英文を和訳いただけないでしょうか? 大まかな内容でも結構です。 何卒お願いいたします。 (DUKは組織名です。) In the right hand picture the internal welded plate is correctly welded into position and there are no scrape marks present inside the bore to indicate that the plate had been forced in after damage occurred. Also the round hole on the flange is severely distorted, and as a close fit pin is used to orientate the component during the clamping of the connector on to the assembly fixture, the damage must have occurred post assembly. Judging by the distortion on the edge of the flange the connector has been subjected to a severe impact on the edge of the flange adjacent to the hole as well as the upper body of the connector which must have occurred post manufacture, there have been no reports of damaged packaging which would have been highly likely to have occurred if the damage had happened in transit. It is a more probable theory that the connector has been damaged post-delivery. DUK therefore do not accept liability for the damage to this connector. Impact damage suspected to have occurred post-delivery.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The dedication of a new labrum in the Forum Baths, dated to AD 3/4, may have been one consequence of it. The building of the Suburban Baths outside the Porta Marina may have been another. The reign of Augustus was a seminal phase in the history of Pompeii’s public landscape, but it merely marked the beginning of a development that continued under Augustus’s successors. Sometimes it is difficult to know whether buildings should be dated to the Augustan or Julio-Claudian periods. On the east side of the forum, for instance, the Building of Eumachia, whose precise function is uncertain but was certainly in some sense commercial, contained references to Augustan propaganda, including replicas of the statues of Aeneas and Romulus from the Forum Augustum in Rome, but its dedicatory inscriptions, which record that Eumachia constructed the building in her own name and that of her son, M. Numistrius Fronto, and dedicated it to Concordia Augusta and Pietas, fit a period early in the reign of Tiberius, and especially the years AD 22-24, when there was emphasis on the close relations between the emperor and his mother Livia, and concepts such as concord and filial devotion (pietas) would have been in fashion.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Now, Figs. 3(a) and (b) indicate that there seems to be several discontinuous spikes in the range of |bi| between 1.8 and 2.6, which hereafter is called the discontinuous band.   In order to see the detailed features of the scattering in this region, we have calculated the particle orbits in a fine division of bi. The results, which are illustrated in Figs. 3(a) and (b), show that in almost all of the region ⊿b continues smoothly with respect to bi but there remain the fine discontinuous bands near bi=1.92 and bi=2.38. Again we have tried to magnify the range of bi between 1.915 and 1.925 and found that there are still finer discontinuities near bi=1.919(see Figs. 4(a) and (b)).

• 和訳お願い致します。

The question of the meaning of the word bara,'create,'has been previously touched upon;it has been acknowledged by good critics that it doesn't of itself necessarily imply 'to make out of nothing upon the simple ground that it is found [to be]uesd in cases where such a meaning would be inapplicable . But the difficultly of giving to it the interpretation contended for by Dr Buckland and of uniting with this the assumption of a six days' creation, such as that described in Genesis, at a comparatively recent period, lies in this,that the heaven itself is distinctly said to have been formed by the division of the waters on the second day. Consequently , until. The first Mosaic day of creation, there was no sky, no local habitation for the sun,moon and stars, even supposing those bodies to have been included in the original material. Dr Buckland doesn't touch this obvious difficulty, without which his argument that the sun and moon might have been contemplated as pre-existing , although they aren't stated to have been set in the heaven until the forth day, is of no value at all.

• 和訳を教えてください。

以下の文なのですが I have been told that,in the USA,about 10percent of those who can afford to take airplanes to go here and there choose not to,travel(if they must)by ground transportation. アメリカでは言い伝えられている あちこちに行くために飛行機に乗る余裕のある10パーセントの人が 選択することなく もし彼らが陸上交通手段によらず・・・  thoseや、must by、choose not to、や ところどころ,(コンマ)のある意味等が良くわかりません。訳そうとしましたが、全体的にどんな意味か、つなげて理解できません。和訳できる方、教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします。

Mason wrote in 2000 that there had been 378,000 French and 337,000 German casualties. In 2003, Clayton quoted 330,000 German casualties, of whom 143,000 were killed or missing and 351,000 French losses, 56,000 killed, 100,000 missing or prisoners and 195,000 wounded. Writing in 2005, Doughty gave French casualties at Verdun, from 21 February to 20 December 1916 as 377,231 men of 579,798 losses at Verdun and the Somme; 16 percent of Verdun casualties were known to have been killed, 56 percent wounded and 28 percent missing, many of whom were eventually presumed dead. Doughty wrote that other historians had followed Churchill (1927) who gave a figure of 442,000 casualties by mistakenly including all French losses on the Western Front. (In 2014, Philpott recorded 377,000 French casualties, of whom 162,000 men had been killed, German casualties were 337,000 men and a recent estimate of casualties at Verdun from 1914 to 1918 was 1,250,000 men).

• 和訳お願いします!

JAPAN TIMESの記事よりわからない箇所がありました。 Japan is in dire need of role models who manage to have a large family and find happens there, of a society that makes it possible for mothers, single or attached, to work and thrive. France, for one country, is striving to create such a society, and achieved, in 2006, the highest birthrate in Europe, at 2,01 children per woman of childbearing age. In contrast,in much of southern Europe, even where government policies have aided woman,People's condescending attitudes to single mothers and children born out of wedlock have kept birthrate low. 長文でお手数おかけしますが、どなたかお答えいただけたら嬉しいです!