• 締切済み

お願いします

二つなんですが about やforなど前置詞の後に文がくる事はないですよね? 例えばi am thinking about you are loving meは間違いで thinking bout you loving or to love meですよね? 後一つは昨日アメリカの女の子とクラブで話しててその子が私は今夜他の女の真似はしないをi aint trying to be the other girl tonightって言ってたんですが文法的にはthe other girls かother girlsじゃないですか?? クラブにいっぱい女の子いたから…… すいませんが教えて下さいお願いします

noname#106755
noname#106755
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

2 girls の間のことなら、one and the other という区別を立てることは可能なはずですから、the other girl とは、彼女の頭の中に浮かんでいる 2 girls のうちの一人ということになるのではないでしょうか。 でも、彼女自身のことも含まれると考えると、「もう一人の私」と取れないこともない。つまり、「本来の自分でない私」という解釈はできないでしょうか。「いい子ブリっこの私」とか・・・(考えすぎかな?)。 一方、the other girls だと、おっしゃられるように、3人以上の girls というのが、彼女が頭の中で対象として考えている girls ということになると思います。 ただし、私は文法にはまるで自信がないので、そのおつもりで。

関連するQ&A

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• 英語できる方歌詞の和訳おねがいします。

Take me on a ride inside your heart, tonight just you and me take me to live inside the truth sugar i wanna taste the way you feel inside all through the night forget about the time just close your eyes sugar always though my heart, it breaks baby oh let me be the one to come alone tonight let me be such a deep suprise as the world you know begins to cry tonight just let it be if you wanna let it grow sugar we can come alive inside your dreams tonight live to believe you are the only one for me

• 日本語にして下さい☆

I never stop thinking about you or wishing you were here. You made me so happy!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I saw you and i will always do if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want you to see the meaning of true love and i will treat you the way you. 特に、この部分が知りたいです。 (if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want) 私に心を開いて他の男性の話をして欲しいと言うことでしょうか?

• got me. とbe yours.

親しいアメリカ人の彼の言葉について、お尋ねします。 仲良くなってからは、I do like you. や you mean to me a lot. thinking about you. や miss you. とよく言ってくれます。 ある時のメールに you got me. I can be yours if you ever want that. とありました。 質問はこのメールの文章の意味です。 私は「ボーイフレンドになってくれたのかな。」と嬉しく感じたのですが・・・。 私の解釈であっているのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• すみません、お願いします

彼と私の態度について喧嘩になったのですが、お願いします。 whatever. and for the last time dont you fuckn ever talk to me disrespectful or anything about me disrespectful infront of your/ our friends or anyone、because i promise next time i wont be as understanding and may embarass you very bad because i know how much how you care about what people think and like to showoff and talk without thinking to always try and make yourself look good to other people by your talk or whatever.

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• authorities

John says stupid things like, "If you did such-and-such, then I'd marry you." I don't believe marriage is about how much I can do for him. It's about loving each other enough to commit. I love John, but he is unwilling to take that step, so I have told him if we are not married by next summer, he has to move out and let me get on with my life. I'm not trying to force him to the altar. It's simply that if a legal commitment isn't in the cards, I need to plan my future without him. The problem is, John tells me he will not leave. I don't want things to get nasty by involving the authorities, ここでのいうauthoritiesとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

英語が堪能な方、和訳お願いします。 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします!!! I really want to know what you were thinking about us. I was upfront and honest with you and I was trying to give us a shot at happiness. I put my life on hold for you. If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. I just want to know and have some closure. I think I deserve at least that.

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。