• ベストアンサー

聞き取りの質問です 冷凍庫の扉

Oh, they don't make parts for an ice cover [your maker] anymore. と、聞こえます。 冷凍庫の扉の部品の話をしてるのですが、特に[ ]の中が聞き取れません。正確には何と話しているのでしょうか よろしくお願いいたします

この投稿のマルチメディアは削除されているためご覧いただけません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mickeyzz
  • ベストアンサー率49% (234/471)
回答No.2

Oh, they don't make parts for an ice cover [you made] anymore. 単に上のように聞こえますが・・・

noname#191458
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございました 「you メイグ」と聞こえてましたが、madeのようですね どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Oh, they don't make parts for an ice cover of your make any more. ではないでしょうか。your make 「あなたの(もっている)製品]と言う意味で。

noname#191458
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございました 冷蔵の持ち主も"No, I won't give up till I find an ice cover [your maker] handle."と言ってますので、どうも冷凍庫の名前のようです。 日本の冷蔵庫でもよくみる「勝手に氷」のようなキャッチフレーズではないかと想像してます。 どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳せない部分があります。教えてください。

There comes a point in your life when you realize: who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. 上の英文で、 who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will. の部分の意味がよくわかりません。 その前の文から続いていて、 There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will. かなとも思うのですが、そうであってもやっぱり意味がつかめません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください

I have some questions. 1, Why they can’t make big boats to compete to others? They don’t have budget to do? Or they don’t have ports to moor such big boats? If only they have bigger boats the same as others or more, they can make a living by it? Which is their wish? To make a living by fishing or tourism? If possible do they want to live as fishermen in the city? If only they have big budget they can make gig boats and can compete from others? Or once they know the other way (tourism), they don’t want to come back to instability life anymore? 2, why could they make their city such a big place for tourism? Even if only the reason is beauty, historic and registered world heritage, I think there are many places such kind of cities, for example in Japan Kyoto ,Nara and so on. but they aren’t so increasing . Are there any other reason? Reply Commented on at 8:53 AM on May 25, 2011

• To a beautiful friend 🌺

To a beautiful friend 🌺 There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore... And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2017 including me, if that's what is in your heart. Try to collect 5; it's not easy. これってどういう意味ですか?

• 日本語にして下さい!

Oh ok. Just checking. I don't want to cause any drama for you. So she's your girlfriend or girl friend? Lol.

• 日本語にして下さい!

Oh ok. Just checking. I don't want to cause any drama for you:-) So she's your girlfriend or girl friend? Lol. 

• いろいろな質問です

1 They did an experiment on animals.彼らは動物実験をしました 2 You can’t trust him. 彼は信用できない 3 I had no talent as a player.私は選手としての才能がなかった 4 Take this medicine. この薬を飲みなさい 1 この時のonは対象などからonになってると思いますがwithやforではおかしいですか? 2 trustがbelieveではおかしいですか? 3 よくno~という文で~がないとありますがdon’tになるとニュアンスが違うのですか?3の文でもdon’tでは間違いですかね? 4 take thisで~を飲みなさいという意味なんですか?例えばこの水を飲みなさいだと take this water.になりますか? 宜しくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

You do not need a size 8 anymore like we previously discussed? Keep in mind the rings can not be sized once ordered. I just want to make sure you indeed need a size 4.25 and have had your finger sized. :) To proceed with the special order- I can either send you a paypal invoice for the half deposit on the rings or you can send me a copy of the front and back of your credit card as this is an international order.

• わけのわからない外国からのメール

最近、毎日のようにこのようなメールがきます。 個人のメールアドレスを人に公開していないのに困っています。 翻訳しようと思いましたが、翻訳サイトでもうまく訳せません。 誰か簡単でいいので訳していただけないでしょうか。 Protect your financial well-being. Purchase an Extended Auto Warranty for your Vehicle TODAY. Enter Here for your free, Fast, no Bull Rates NOW!! Car troubles and expensive repair bills always seem to happen at the worst possible time, Don't they? Protect yourself and your family with an Extended Warranty for your car, truck, or SUV, so that a large expense cannot hit you all at once. We cover most vehicles with less than 150,000 miles. Our warranties are the same as the dealer offers but instead you are purchasing them direct!!! We offer fair prices and prompt, toll-free claims service. Get an Extended Warranty on your vehicle today. Enter here today and we will include at no extra cost: 24-Hour Roadside Assistance. Car Rental Benefits. Trip Interruption Benefits. Extended Towing Benefits. Enter Here for your free, Fast, no Bull Rates NOW!! Save now, don't wait until it is TOO LATE! We search for the best offering's for you; we do the analysis and you get only The superior results To annul all future notice

• 「what ever happened」の和訳

映画「マリーアントワネット」でも使われていた、ストロークスの「what ever happened」の和訳を探しています。 直訳では汲みきれない意味が込められてそうな歌詞なので、意味するところが知りたいです。 I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I wanna be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. Oh dear, is it really all true? Did they offend us and they want it to sound new? Top ten ideas for countdown shows... Whose culture is this and does anybody know? I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess," But no one comes in and yes, you're alone... You don't miss me, I know. Oh Tennessee, what did you write? I come together in the middle of the night. Oh that's an ending that I can't write, 'cause I've got you to let me down. I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I want to be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet...

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MG6530のWiFi接続が突然できなくなりました。以前は問題なく接続できていたのに、なぜ突然こんな状態になったのでしょうか?
  • MG6530以外の機器は問題なくWiFiに接続できていますが、MG6530だけが接続できません。寿命なのか、それとも設定に問題があるのでしょうか?
  • 期日が迫っている印刷物があり、MG6530のWiFi接続ができなくて困っています。どうか助けてください!
回答を見る