• ベストアンサー

英訳チェックお願いします!

外国人のお客様にメールしたいのですが、私の英文で合ってますでしょうか・・添削お願いします。 (内容は、中古の家を購入するので、価格の交渉をしました。値段が希望金額にさがり、先方が早く契約したい旨を伝えます。)  The price of the house came to 12million yen. And He wants to make a contract with you asap. Is it possible to do after you are back from Australia,or (10月中に。はどう表現したらいいですか?)

noname#96424
noname#96424
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.1

> 10月中に。はどう表現したらいいですか? "by the end of October" > And He wants to make a contract with you asap. 文中の "He" = God / Jesus です。^^ > Is it possible to do after you are back from Australia,or "... do after ..." だと 『今じゃなくて後で』、『遅い方がいい』 ように聞こえます。 "right after" とか "when" のがいいと思います。 "The price of the house came down to 12 million yen, and the owner/realtor wants to make a contract with you ASAP. Is it possible to do it right after you come back from Australia or at least by the end of October?" ... とか?^^

noname#96424
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!God!? And のあとHeが大文字だったからですか? 文中に彼を指すものがないからとか・・?? すごく助かりました!!感謝☆ちなみに、 「とりあえず、手付金だけ今週支払わなければいけません。」は、 You have to pay the diopit by the weekend anyway.でOKでしょうか・・(><)

その他の回答 (1)

noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.2

> And のあとHeが大文字だったからですか? そうです。 文頭でもないのに大文字で始まる "He" は唯一神の "God" を指します。 > 「とりあえず、手付金だけ今週支払わなければいけません。」は、 > You have to pay the diopit by the weekend anyway. "diopit" は "deposit" のタイポですよね?^^ いいと思います。 "No matter when you sign (the contract), you must pay the deposit by the end of this week." ... とか? ただ、この "外国人のお客様" は、12 million ならこの家を購入すると仰ってるんですね? そうでなければ、すごく "demanding" な印象がします。 まだ考え中のようであれば、 "Only if you have decided to buy the house, he wants you to pay the deposit by the end of this week no matter when you sign the contract." ... とか?^^

noname#96424
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に回答頂き本当にありがとうございました。 このお客様、ほんと要求ばかり突きつけるもので・・・ お陰でメールを送る事ができ、話もまとまりました!! わかりやすく理想的な ご回答に、心から感謝しています☆!

関連するQ&A

• costの使い方について

It's unwise of you to buy a jar cost you a million yen. 「百万円の壺を買うなんて馬鹿げている」 某英文法を教えるサイトの例文です。 この場合のcost は過去分詞だと思うのですが、a jarに対して was cost you a million yenにすると意味がわからなくなります。これthat かwhichをつけないと意味が出ないと思うのですが、原文あっているなら、どのように理解したらよいか教えてください。 to buy a jar and cost you~? にしたらcost ~がはじめのIt's unwise of you につながらない、、、ですよね。

• この英語はどう直せばよいですか?

She has come to your house while you were out. (確かこの文でした) これで「誤りがある場合は過去形を完了形に、完了形を過去形に直しなさい」という問題でした。 僕は She came to your house while you were out. だと思うのでが、これで正しいですか? どうしてこうなるのか教えてくさい。

• ボクの日本語の訳をチェックして頂けないでしょうか?

以下の詩の日本語の訳をチェックして頂けないでしょうか?できれば日本語としてギクシャクしているので、全訳をして欲しいです。 A place where nobody dared to go The love that we came to know They call it Xanadu And now, open your eyes and see What we have made is real We are in Xanadu A million lights are dancing, And there you are, a shooting star An everlasting world and you're here with me Eternally Xanadu your neon lights will shine For you Xanadu The love, the echoes of long ago You needed the world to know, they are in Xanadu The dream that came through a million years That lived on through all the tears It came to Xanadu A million lights are dancing, And there you are a shooting star, An everlasting world and you're here with me Eternally Now that I'm here, now that you're near in Xanadu 誰もがあえて行かなかった場所 その愛を私たちは知ることとなりました 人はそれをザナドゥと呼びます では、目を開けて見てください。 私たちが作ったものは現実のものです 私たちはザナドゥにいます。 100万の光が踊っている流星にあなたはいるのです 終わりのない世界にあなたは私と共にいるのです 永遠に。 あなたのネオンライトが照らすザナドゥ あなたのためのザナドゥ その愛は長い間こだましていました あなたは、世間が知る必要があって、ザナドゥには彼らがいます その夢は100万年を超えてきました それは涙を乗り越えて生き続けました それはザナドゥに来ました 100万の光が踊っている流星にあなたはいるのです 終わりのない世界にあなたは私と共にいるのです 永遠に 今はもう私はここにいます、今はもうあなたはザナドゥの近くにいます

• 英訳をお願いします

今度語学留学するのですが語学学校とホームステイ先にメールを送るのに上手く英語にできません。助けてください。 今から渡航備を始めて1ヶ月以内に、でももしできればクリスマス休暇の後くらいに、1月入ったらすぐ渡航したいと思います。ご都合はよろしいでしょうか? I am going to 留学先 when my preparations are complete, I would like to arrive there within a month, but if possible, i would like to go there after christmas vacation, beginning of Jan. is it ok for you? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

Is it possible for you to ship the items to Japan within 24 hours if I win a bid at the auction? との文章ですが、先方にメールしたところ、 24時間以内に到着するかというようなニュアンス で受け取った方がいました。 ではなくて、私は「落札後、代金を支払ったら 24時間以内に郵便局で発送してもらえるか?」 ということを聞きたいのですが、 添削のほう宜しくお願いします。

• 和文英訳 添削お願いします

「今度、家を新築しましたので、お近くにお出掛けの節は、ぜひお立ち寄り下さい。」 という日本語の英訳問題ですが、以下の英文が自分の解答です。 添削していただける方、宜しくお願いします。 This time I had a new house built, so please drop in if you come to the neighborhood.

• どなたか英訳してください

どなたか英訳してください 香港から来た友達を横浜に案内してあげました。 無事に香港に帰れたようで、早速メールが来ましたが 略語を使っているのか、部分的に意味が解らないところがあります。 ちなみに私からは Were you able to return to the house safely? I want to know Hong Kong more. What is the building which is the most famous in Hong Kong? とメールしましたが、その返事がこちらです。 Just landed at hong kong!!! Happy to c u r interested in hong kong~~~ but tired after 3hrs flight~ Talk u more by tomm., I will send u email at office~~ Thanks!!!! Talk u は多分Talk to you じゃないかと思いますが・・・ c u r って何? 英語の得意な方どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• この英訳変ですか?

下記内容は先方からファイルを受け取って、それに対する返信です。 これからも以前と同様のファイルを受け取れるのか?という先方の質問に対する 答え(多分以前と同じフォーマットで送れる)と、近い将来、ファイルのフォーマットを変えますよ という案内をお知らせするものです。 文法的におかしいとか、この文章は失礼だとか、何でも感じたこと お待ちしております。 *先方は少し馴染みのある方です。(グループ会社のような感じです) Thanks, I received a file. I guess that it is possible for you to send the same file as before. But, We are going to making a separate file in the near future. Please get this notice. Anyway, After making a file, I will send you as soon as possible.