• ベストアンサー

英語

夫婦間の会話で You know sometimes, Caddy, I feel just the least little bit jealous of that old job of yours, when you are cooped up in that building all day. 分かってると思うけど、あなたが一日中建物の中にいる時、あなたの古い仕事をほんの少しだけ嫉妬感を感じている。 難しくて意味が分からない訳になりました。 訳お願いします。

noname#106030
noname#106030
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.1

ねえ、Caddy、時々貴方があの建物の中で一日中仕事していると、私、貴方のその仕事がほんのちょっぴり羨ましくなるのよ。 だと思います。 又は、 ねえ、Caddy、時々貴方があの建物の中で一日中仕事していると、私、貴方のその仕事にほんのちょっぴり嫉妬してしまうのよ。 (仕事が羨ましいのか、彼が仕事に熱中していて構ってくれないから、仕事に嫉妬しているのか分かりません) You knowは直訳だと「知っていると思うけど」ですが、この場合は単に相手に呼びかける言葉だと思います。 又は、「ねえ、知ってた?」という感じ。 that old job of yoursですが、長く続いている仕事(古い)だとは思いますが、これはただの言い回しで、「ほら、あのあれ」いう感じの意味です。 that old XXXof yoursはthat old car of yours, that old t-shirt of yoursと親しみのあるモノの話をしている場合に使用されます。 下手な説明でごめんなさい。

noname#106030
質問者

お礼

いいえいいえ。すごく分かりやすい説明が聞けて嬉しいです。 回答有難うございました!

関連するQ&A

• どうか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか?

Dejar.... The package came like urgent delivery, that is the reason that came in 6 days, i expected received next week like ordinary delivery, you must know this point when you send the package, i think that i feel a little bit cheated and i will think about take or not the package. I will speak with PayPal about that and i will make a complain. About the feedback as i feel bad for this situation it will be not good. Otherwise, if you refund At least half cost of charge i will give you the best feedback. I wait your answer.

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• 初級英語

What part of that did you feel was particularly difficult? What did you feel was Japanese? この2つの文はどう訳せばいいの? 訳す順序が分かりません。 助動詞が2つもあってわけがわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語のインタビューの内容を教えてください

妊婦さんが旦那さんと一緒に初めてお腹の中の赤ちゃんの様子を見たときの印象です。But以下の訳を御指導いただけないでしょうか。特に「we were a part of it」のニュアンスがわかりません。「  」内はその前の文なので参考にしてください。 「I mean, you're looking at something that's black, white and various shades of grey, and it's not the easiest thing to make out. And I'm not even sure that, you know, we were looking, I was probably looking at an eye when I was supposed to be looking at a nose, things like that.」 But just the feeling that we weren't just happening to be there. You know, that we were actually, she made us feel like we were a part of it and that we had some sort of say, and that we had brains. I mean, it was nice to feel like you were a part of the process.

• 英語の和訳がわかりません。

Do you feel out of place sometimes? 上記の英文なんですが、 「out of ~」で「~の中から外へ」という意味ですよね? 「あなたは時々その場所から外へ感じますか?」じゃ、おかしいですよね?? placeの意味が違うのでしょうか? どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。

• You know how

下記の直訳を文を区切って教えていただけますか? You know how you feel like sometimes people hate you?

• 英語読める人(^o^)

日本語にしてください。 Ah I wanted to see that. Did you know that it's based off of an old American TV show of the same name? I think it was on in the 1960's. My mom told me she used to watch it.

• どう英語で書けばいいですか、自分なりにやってみました教えてください

訳を教えてください。自分なりにやってみました 私たちががしばらく話さなければ私が寂しがるとしっているくせに、君は何も連絡してこなかった。 あなたは私を不安にさせる。あなたは私にやさしくない。 you ....know.....that if we dont talk for a while, i feel sad, but you never email me . you made me........ おしえてください 翻訳機ではなく実際の英語を教えてください