この解釈で合ってますでしょうか?

ocanadaの回答

• ocanada
  • ベストアンサー率30% (33/107)
回答No.5

あーーーーーー、何考えてたんだろ。 wind-sky-windさんの解釈が正しいです。 私の回答は無視してください >_>

関連するQ&A

• 以前質問されていた英文で結論の出ない(良回答,今ではベストアンサーです

以前質問されていた英文で結論の出ない(良回答,今ではベストアンサーですか,が結論とは限りませんが)ままのものがあるので,あらためて質問したいと思います。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q5222857.html ここで質問されているこちらの英文です。 男が女を家まで送ります。 男はイイことができるかと思いきや、女に軽くあしらわれてしまいます。 そして続く会話が、 男)I supposed you'd laugh in my face if I told you I felt violated. 女)Not your face. 私は 男「(断られて)いい気分はしないと言ったら,あざ笑う(面と向かって笑う)だろうね」 女「(面と向かってじゃなく)後でゆっくり笑ってやるわ」 と解釈しました。 feel violated と not your face,特に後者で意見がいくつにも分かれています。 この頃と違う回答者の方も出てきていますので,いろいろご意見をうかがいたいと思います。

• 過去未解決英語質問に対する私の意見をどう思います?

先月回答数が多い質問に順位が付いている事を知り上位から覗いていました。そしてこの質問を見つけました。 https://okwave.jp/qa/q5934629.html 質問内容をコピペしますと、以下のようになります。 ************************ 男が女を家まで送ります。 男はイイことができるかと思いきや、女に軽くあしらわれてしまいます。 そして続く会話が、 男)I supposed you'd laugh in my face if I told you I felt violated. 女)Not your face. *********************************** この上記英文の解釈です。 私は英文を検索して出典を調べその出どころの動画を見つけました。 以下動画の33分20秒あたりに問題のシーンがあります。 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBdToS1oHnI ご覧の通りゴチャゴチャいう男性に女性がJesus Christ! 「ほらこれがしたいんだろう!?」と言わんばかりに女性が男性の手をとって自分の性器にこすりつけます。その後 There! Good night! 「これで満足でしょ!おやすみ。」と言う訳です。 なので、私としては訳として 男)I'd supposed you'd laugh in my face if I told you I felt violated. (いきなり性器に手を触れさせられたので)「犯された気分って言ったら、(面と向かって)笑われちゃうかな?」」 女)Not your face. (突然の手淫に呆然とする男性に、意味ありげに)「顔は笑わないわよ。」(*男は超ブサイク) みたいな意味にとりました。 そもそも「男はイイことができるかと思いきや、女に軽くあしらわれてしまいます。そして続く会話が、」という前提が間違っていたのではないかと思います。 皆様のご意見をいただけたらと思います。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

何となくは分かるのですが、きちんとした意味までは掴めないので詳細教えていただきたいです。 Do you know something? My happiness in life lies in little things. When you found someone. Someone who you were willing to forgive for anything, who could make you laugh and smile all the way home, holding your hand even while driving. Whose face you could spend all day looking at without saying anything and still felt you never had enough of. whom you could run your fingers through his hair until he almost fell asleep. The sight of him first thing you woke up was most memorable. I know this relationship must end someday. It is not supposed to be in the first place. Your charm will kill me someday. Thank you for having come into my life. I wish for us to have more time together. I love to touch your hair. And to steal a glance at your eyes. I know I'll miss you for a long long time. I’m sorry to make you feel so sad. You’re the best thing that ever happended in my life. Thank you again and thank you for everything.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 助動詞のところです。お願いします。

「( )の中から最も適した語句を選びなさい」という問題です。 My I use your pen ? (No,you need not./ No,you can not./ No,you must not.) ここで自分は 「No,you can not.」としたのですが。 模範解答では「No,you must not.」となっていました。 何故 can ではダメで must なら良いのかが今ひとつ分かりません。 説明してもらえると助かります。お願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

"Give me back my gun!" "No!If you come closer, I'll shoot you!" "I'm not interested in your life. Hand over the gun and beat it!"

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文メール訳お願いします fading など

英文の翻訳をお願いします。 自分なりの日本語解釈をしてみました、が、 つかめるようで、つかめません。 行き違いがあって、このメールがきました。 翻訳、よろしくお願いします When I read your previous email, I felt very sad! maybe you thought me as a fading guy. and that's why i didn't contact you! 私は前のメールを読んでとても悲しかった。 あなたは私をfading guyと思ったかもしれない、それはあなたに連絡しなかったから。 I think this is not correct. I am not very good at machines. speaking of my phone, I only know how to send and receive calls, as well as simple messaging. これはcorrectじゃないと思う。機械としては私のはよくはない 電話で話し、ただ電話を受けて、簡単なメッセージとして 送るだけ The functions you mentioned in the previous email, I even don't know how to do it! and you should understand there is no reason to block your phone call or your message! If I don't wanna receive your calls, I would have told you before you came to (場所). as I told you, I had already planned to treat you a dinner if you are available. the reason I was waiting was that you told me you would be in a (場所). もし私はあなたの電話を受けたくなければ、あなたが(場所)に来る前に 伝えただろう。 言うなら、もしあなたの都合がつけば 私は、既にあなたのために夕食をごちそうする計画をしていたんだ。 and I thought you could not receive calls during the service. and when I got the message through my email account, then, I found you messaged me! but the timing is already wrong! そして、サービスの間私は連絡を受けれないと思った 私のメールでメッセージをきた時、私は、あなたが私を通信させたのがわかりました! でもタイミングが既に悪かった! I have no reason to make our situation more complicated! I greet you and your family as i treasure our friendship! when I went to Tokyo, I called you for greetings! 私には、私たちの状況をさらに複雑にさせる理由が全くありません! 私たちの友情を大切にするとき、私はあなたとあなたの家族に挨拶します! 私が東京に行ったとき、挨拶のためにあなたに電話しました! I also wanted to treat you at least the dinner! I am not a lier! maybe, you felt unhappy when you could not get through the phone! I understand! anyway, very sorry to make your trip unpleasing! take good care! 私もあなたのために少なくとも夕食をごちそうしたかった! 私はlier(嘘つき)じゃない! おそらく あなたは電話ができなかった時不愉快に思ったかもしれない! 私は分かります! とにかく、あなたの旅をunpleasingにして本当にすまない! 良い注意を払ってください! take good care!は 〆の言葉と思いますが ”お大事に” だと変な感じがするし、”お元気で” がしっくりくるのか。 ニュアンスがつかめないのです。 よろしくお願いします!!