• ベストアンサー

これどういう意味ですか?

kenjaminの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.1

1.彼はかたくなになった彼女(彼)をリラックスさせ、彼の胸に強く抱き締めた。 多分oysterは殻を閉じて頑なになっている人をさし、looseはリラックスした状態、forceはそのような状態に強制的にさせる、tightlyは強く、against his breastは彼の胸に押し付ける

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味の違いを教えてください。

彼は床に時計を落として壊してしまった。 He dropped his watch on the floor and damaged it. He dropped his watch on the floor and has damaged it. 上の二つの英文の意味の違いを教えてください。 その前に確認したいのですが下の文は文法的には正しいですよね? 過去形と現在完了形を同じ一つの文で使ってはいけないという決まりはありませんよね? 教えてください。 お願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I went to my favorite cafe in Nashville and saw a man on the corner sitting on a curb with his pants down, just going to town on himself. He scooted his butt off the curb and took a shit, then tried to brush it away from himself with his free hand. It did not brush away. It smeared. He held his poop hand away from him and kept jerking it. 全文の和訳を教えてください。on himselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳正しいでしょうか

お願いします 毎日英語で日記をつけている者です以下日本語を英語にした場合の添削をよろしくお願いします 食事のときにお祈りすると、彼(子供の名前)は母乳を飲んでいたが突然飲むのを止め、ひざまずき、手を握って祈った When I pray for supper, he drunk breast-milk but he stopped drinking it kneed down and clasped his hands in prayer.

• 次ぎの英文の和訳教えて下さい。

The average boy thinks he must knock the cover off the ball whenever he puts his racket against it.

• 和訳して下さい

Hamlet didn't have much time left. He picked up Laertes's sword and wounded Claudius with it. Then he forced his wicked uncle to swallow some of the poisoned wine. Claudius died on the spot.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am engaged to be married to a wonderful man. We had a bit of a rocky start with his lying to me about a past escapade he had before we met. He was embarrassed about it and lied, but I found out anyway. Since then, he’s been wonderfully open and honest and we even exchanged email and Facebook passwords as a way to set a general policy of openness in our relationship. Well, curiosity was killing this cat and, though nothing particular prompted it, I looked at his emails and saw some old ones from before we met between him and his ex-girlfriend. curiosity was killing this catはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか?

同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか 和訳も教えてください He is content though he is verry poor. =He is content in spite of his (     )(     ). It is clear that the view of the country is great different from that of Japan. =Cleary there is a great (   ) in views (    ) the country and Japan. よろしくお願いします

• お願いします!!これを日本語にしてください!!

Nevertheless, Fujita became a hero back in Japan as the only man to fly a mission against the U.S.mainland. But he always had deep regrets about the war and his role in it. He spent the last 35 years of his life as a symbol of peace and mutual admiraition between Japan and America. He made several trips to Brookings, and entertained many Brookings citizens in his home. なんですけど。。。何の話か分からないので訳しにくいとは思いますが。。どうかお願いします!!!!!

• 日本語訳お願いします。

He counted how long he could hold his breath. Each day he improved his time. Even back at home he timed himself by the clock, and was proud to find he could hold his breath for two minutes. The authority of the clock brought close the adventure that was so important to him. The day after tomorrow, his mother reminded him casually one morning, they must go home. He swam straight out to the rock and looked down into the water. This was the moment when he would try. If he did not do it now, he never would. He filled his lungs, started to count, and dived to the bottom. He was soon inside the dark, narrow hole. The water pushed him up against the roof. The roof was sharp and hurt his back. He pulled himself along with his hands — fast, fast. His head knocked against something; a sharp pain dizzied him. He counted: one hundred… one hundred and fifteen. The hole had widened! He gave himself a kick forward and swam as fast as he could. He lost track of time and said one hundred and fifteen to himself again. Then he saw light. Victory filled him. His hands, reaching forward, met nothing; and his feet propelled him out into the open sea. He floated to the surface, pulled himself up onto the rock and lay face down, catching his breath. After a time he felt better and sat up. Then he swam to shore and climbed slowly up the path to the house. His mother came to meet him, smiling. “Have a nice time?” she asked. “Oh, yes, thank you,” he said. “How did you cut your head?” “Oh, I just cut it.” They sat down to lunch together. “Mom,” he said, “I can hold my breath for two minutes — three minutes.” “Can you, darling?” she said. “Well, you shouldn’t overdo it. You look a bit pale. I don’t think you ought to swim any more today.” She was ready for a battle of wills, but he gave in at once. It was no longer of the least importance to go to the bay.