• 締切済み

お願いします!!これを日本語にしてください!!

Nevertheless, Fujita became a hero back in Japan as the only man to fly a mission against the U.S.mainland. But he always had deep regrets about the war and his role in it. He spent the last 35 years of his life as a symbol of peace and mutual admiraition between Japan and America. He made several trips to Brookings, and entertained many Brookings citizens in his home. なんですけど。。。何の話か分からないので訳しにくいとは思いますが。。どうかお願いします!!!!!

• nabe3
  • お礼率30% (26/84)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• coco1
  • ベストアンサー率25% (323/1260)
回答No.3

英会話勉強中のものです。細かい言い回しは度外視して意訳すると次のような感じだと思います。 ~にもかかわらず、フジタは米国本土へ作戦飛行を行った唯一の人物として日本においては英雄になった。 しかし、彼は常に戦争に加担したことに対して後悔していた。 彼は、人生最後の35年間を、日米両国の相互理解と平和のシンボルとして生きた。 何度もBrookingsを訪れ、彼を訪ねるBrookings市民を楽しませた。

nabe3
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました!!

noname#27115
noname#27115
回答No.2

> 下記のHPで通訳するとこのようになりました。 後半はOKとしても前半はデタラメな感じがするんですけど。。

nabe3
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!! エキサイト翻訳を今後多いに使わせてもらいます!

• namie888
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/3)
回答No.1

しかしながら、Fujitaは、米国の本土に対する使命を空輸するただ一人の人として、日本で後ろにヒーローになりました。しかし、彼は、常に戦争およびそれにおける彼の役割に関する深い断り状を持っていました。彼は、日本とアメリカの間の平和および相互のadmiraitionのシンボルとして人生の最後の35年を過ごしました。彼は、ブルッキングズへいくつかの旅行をし、彼の家の中の多くのブルッキングズ市民を楽しませました。 はじめまして!  下記のHPで通訳するとこのようになりました。  エキサイトの 通訳のHPです。  結構 便利ですよ~~  

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

動きなどが書いてあるようなのですが、わかる方がいらっしゃりましたら翻訳をお願いします。 His body is mild, inoffensive. But his posture is not graceful, it’s the posture of a quite unassuming man and does not do him justice. He tends to look down cast, the head bowed or huddled slightly When he walks the head is bowed down as if wanting to catch sight of his feet. And at a desk his head is bowed in thought of contemplation.. He looks philosophic, but often a little shabby and disheveled, neglects his appearance. Never immaculate. The manner and movements of someone who doesn't invite company and wants to be anonymous and has no desire to stand out and provoke attention. He seldom looks anyone in the face or directly in the eyes for long. His movements are never bold, but rather creeping and timid. He waits to speak, waits to take his place, like one who thinks he is invisible. He never buts in or acts with self assurance. He has the looks of a man a little broken down by life or by suffering. Broken spirited and will ever after stand in line while more vibrant people come to the front. Modest and humble in his gait.

• 英語を日本語訳してほしいです!!

英語の本を訳さないといけないのですが、ここの部分がわからないので、長文でお手数ですが日本語訳にしていただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します。  At the outbreak of the rebellion-commonly known as the Civil War-the spokesman for the Puritan movement was a young poet, who had just returned from his travels in Europe to devote himself to the struggle, John Milton. Like John Donne before him, though in a different cause, he now turned for religious reasons from poetry to prose; but what he now began to write was not calm devotional literature, but fierce religious controversy.In a series of strongly worded pamphlets he attacked the ceremonies and government of the Anglican Church; and he went on to proclaim a new and purer Reformation, of which he would be the prophet. Above all, he appealed to the evangelical ideal of liberty which had, in his opinion, been trampled underfoot by the tyranny not only of the old Catholic Church, but also of the present Church of England. With the victory of the Puritan army under Oliver Cromwell and the eventual execution of King Charles, the services of Milton as controversialist, and subsequently as Latin secretary to Cromwell, were no longer required. He had, in any case, become blind in the process. So he was free to return home and devote his life, or what remained of it, to his original ambition of becoming at once England's epic poet and the prophet of a new Protestant Reformation. In his new mood, however, he rejected his youthful dream of composing a romantic epic on the Arthurian legend in emulation of his poetic master, the Protestant poet of the Elizabethan age, Edmund Spenser. Instead, he turned with Puritan fervour to the Bible as the inspired Word of God, in contrast to the fond imaginings of human tradition. There at the very beginning of the Bible he found the subject ideally suited to his Renaissance and Puritan genius-the tragic fall of Man from his original happiness in Paradise. Such as subject suited an epic of like the gradest dimensions-not only on a national level, as in Homer's Iliad or Virgil's Aeneid or Milton's own early dreams of an Arthuriad, but on the level of all mankind. And for his main source he had at hand no merely human document, but the written Word of God in the Bible.

• 日本語に訳してください

文が途中からなんですがお願いします(´>ω<`) It was one of the mort moving experience I've ever had. After the concert,I joined his taiko workshop. Mr. Hayashi and I talked a lot. He was born in Hiroshima in 1952. From 1971 to 1981,he played the taiko as a member of a group. In 1982,he started to perform as soloist. Mr. Hayashi created an original way of playing the taiko. With his unique combination of taiko drums,he can make a rich sound even when plays by himself, In 1948,he made his debut at Carnegie Hall. That was the first taiko soloist performance seen there. Since then he has performed around the world. Now I'm learning how to play the taiko with a taiko group in Dublin. Mr. Hayashi instructed us when he was here. I want to learn the taiko in Japan someday .

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (25) In spite of his poor health, Augustus lived to be 76 years old and reigned for 41 years as emperor. In the last years of his life, he realized that he must choose a successor. But whom? His beloved grandsons had both died young. With only one logical choice left, Augustus summoned his stepson Tiberius to Rome. He named this gloomy man as his co-ruler and successor. (26) In 14 CE, Augustus took a last journey by sea. He caught a chill in the night air and became quite ill. He called Tiberius to his bedside and spoke with him for a long time in private. Then, on August 19, knowing that the end was near, he called for a mirror and had his hair carefully combed. The biographer Suetonius tells the story: “he summoned a group of friends and asked ‘Have I played my part in the comedy of life believably enough?’” Then he added lines from a play: If I have pleased you, kindly show Appreciation with a warm goodbye. (27) Augustus Caesar had played many roles well: the dutiful heir of Julius Caesar; the victor over Antony; the reformer of Roman government; the generous sponsor of literature and art;and, in his final years, the kindly father figure of Rome─providing food, entertainment, and security to his people. Near the end of his life, he remembered: “When I was 60 years old, the senate, the equestrians, and the whole people of Rome gave me the title of Father of my Country and decreed that this should be inscribed in the porch of my house.” (28) When Augustus died, all Italy mourned, and the Senate proclaimed him a god. His rule marked a turning point in history. In his lifetime, the Roman Republic came to an end. but he rescued the Roman state by turning it into a system ruled by emperors─a form of government that survived for another 500 years. In an age in which many rules were called “saviors” and “gods,” Augustus Caesar truly deserved to be called the savior of the Roman people.

• 碑文の英語を日本語に訳して頂けないでしょうか?

He practised and taught law as nurtured in his native land,America,and made its spirit his legacy to their be loved,Japan; 'the application of those wise restraints which make men free.' He also found ex-pression in writing,music and art,and delight in exploring the sky. As his life's partner,Margot gave him her love and help to bring these efforts to fruition in the land they loved. 日本の為に力を尽くしてくれた方のお墓に刻まれていたものなので、意味を知りたくなりました。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします(翻訳ソフトNG)

Around 1897 Fujita and Co. faced a management crisis. Over the period 1894-95 its President, Denzaburö Fujita, suffered losses of approximately one million yen as a result of speculation in shares7. ln 1896, moreover, their main business, the Kosaka Mines, had virtually ceased to be profitable. Also, in connection with the Kojima Bay Reclamation Project9, for which planning had started in 1882, they had expended approximately one million yen in trying to placate local opinion and on lobbying politicians and government officials. Despite this, however, there was a campaign of opposition, and no progress had been made. All these» “factors combined to push Fujitagumi & Co. to the very brink of bankruptcy. The core business of the Kosaka Mine had originally been the smelting and refining of silver; When Kuhara became Office Manager in 1897, he over to copper smelting and refining, and by 1900 had developed new technology for this purpose, In the five-year period from 1906 to 1910 me Kosaka Mine posted profits of ¥15.9 million. Permission tó start Work on the Kojima Bay Reclamation Project was received in 1898, thanks to the efforts of Hikoichi Motoyama, the General Manager of Fujitagumi & Co., and in 1902 the reclamation of the main sections was completed. By 1902, thanks to the resurgence of the Kosaka Mine and the progress of the Kojìma Bay Reclamation Project, the fortunes of Fujitagumi & Co. had been reestablished, and from about this time Denzaburö Fujita started thinking about his successor. Shikatarö, one of the joint managers of Fujitagumi & Co., had died in 1896, and his son, Kotarö Fujita, had joined the management team. Shözaburö, one of the other joint managers, had retired in 1905, to be replaced by his son, Fusanosuke Kuhara. Denzaburö had three sons, Heitarö, Tokujirö, and Híkosaburö. The profits earned thanks to the resurgence of the Kosaka Mine were considerable, and Fusanosuke’s standing Within the company was high. Denzaburö was well aware that if he were to choose his successor on the basis of managerial ability the choice would be Fusanosuke. However, Denzaburö tried to designate his eldest son, Heitarö, as his successor. In the background to this issue lay the fact that despite the fact that Denjirö had been the youngest among his siblings, he had continued to run Fujitagumi & Co. as President, thanks to the policy of putting ability above other considerations. A struggle started over the succession between Denjirö, the current President, and Fusanosuke, who wished to succeed him in that post. Denzaburö came to a decision that if he could not get agreement on Heitarö as his successor, that the three should all become independent and separate. Bluntly put, he had made the decision to force Kotarö and Fusanosuke out of Fujitagumi & Co.. The year 1905 was spent fighting this power struggle. In summer of that year it was finally decided that Kotarö and Fusanosuke would leave Fujitagumi & Co., and go independent,

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

In 1902, after several unsuccessful attempts, he was elected deputy. He declared himself a strong partisan of the union of the Left in what was known as the Bloc, in order to check the reactionary Deputies of the Right. From the beginning of his career in the Chamber of Deputies, Briand was occupied with the question of the separation of church and state. He was appointed reporter of the commission charged with the preparation of the 1905 law on separation, and his masterly report at once marked him out as one of the coming leaders. He succeeded in carrying his project through with but slight modifications, and without dividing the parties upon whose support he relied. He was the principal author of the law of separation, but, not content with preparing it, he wished to apply it as well. The ministry of Maurice Rouvier was allowing disturbances during the taking of inventories of church property, a clause of the law for which Briand was not responsible. Consequently, he accepted the portfolio of Public Instruction and Worship in the Sarrien ministry (1906).

• 日本語訳を!!10

お願いします (1) Everyone in first-century BCE Rome knew Marcus Tullius Cicero's name. He served as a consul―Rome's top office―and his fiery speeches drew crowds of listeners. When Cato the Younger, the great grandson of Cato the Censor, called Cicero“the father of his country,”everyone cheered. Yet Cicero's letters show that he sometimes couldn't decide what to do. And he worried a lot about his children. When his daughter Tullia died, he was heartbroken. He wrote to his best friend, Atticus, about his sadness: I have isolated myself, in this lonely region.... In the morning, I hide myself in the dense...forest and don't come out until night.... My only form of communication now is through books, but even my reading is interrupted by fits of crying. (2) Cicero wrote hundreds, maybe thousands, of letters. Amazingly, 900 of them have survived, more than 2,000 years later. They include letters to his friends and to other politicians, in addition to those that he wrote to his brother and his unruly, playboy son. In them, we learn about family problems, deaths, and divorces―not to mention his opinions on almost everything. (3) Like many grown-ups, Cicero liked to give advice, and his letters are generously sprinkled with hints, warnings, and words of wisdom. He was often pompous, even conceited, but he showed his feelings in his writing, even when his honesty made him seem weak or afraid. (4) Some of Cicero's letters report on the latest happenings in Rome. His words give us the best picture we have of life in the 1st century BCE. He wrote about simple things: the weather, gladiatorial games, and the price of bread. But he also described wars, riots, scandals, and the plots of scheming politicians.

• 18-4日本語訳

お願いします。 He told his people that he wanted them to live in a way that would lead to an“increase of their inner worthiness.”Ashoka also promoted the teachings of the Buddha and sent missionaries,including his son and his daughter,to lands as dar away as Sri Lanka so that his people would not make the same mistakes he had.As he said,“All men are my children.As for my own children,I desire that they may be provided with all the welfare and happiness of this world and of the next,so do I desire for all men as well.”  As part of his reforms,Ashoka banned the sacrifice of animals.This confused and angered many of his people,especially the Brahmins who made their living by performing animal sacrifices.The Brahmins were powerful enemies,break away from the Mauryan Empire after Ashoka's death.The last Mauryan ruler was assassinated in 185 BCE by one of his generals-who was,not so coincidentalky,a Brahmin.Although other kings would follow,no ruler would be strong enough to unite the many different people of the subcontinent into a single political state for 1,600 years.

• 英語の表現が難しい文章を日本語訳してほしいです。

英語の本を訳さないといけないのですが、ここの部分がわからないので日本語訳してほしいです。長文でお手数ですが、よろしくお願い致します。 At this time there was still a widespread prejudice against the Catholic Church in the mind of the average Englishman, inherited from the religious controversies of the sixteenth century. Newman himself had shared in this prejudice during his Anglican days; and it was only after long and careful thought, as outlined in his Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine, that he came to dispel his doubts. Many of his contemporaries were naturally unable to understand his conversion; and some even ventured to call in question the sincerity of his motives. Among the latter was the Victorian novelist, Charles Kingsley, who remarked that Newman did not seem to consider truth a necessary virtue. In order to defend not only his own integrity, but also the position of the Catholic Church, he set forth the history of his religious opinions in a new kind of spiritual autobiography, with the Latin title Apologia pro Vita Sua. In this book, which soon became a Christian classic, comparable to St. Augustine's Confessions and Pascal's Pensees, he exposed the deepest motives of his life, from the time of his first religious conversion, showing how he had been led from step to step by the "kindly light" shining in his conscience. From first to last, in the depths of his mind and heart there is a fundamental awareness-akin to Descartes' philosophical intuition, but on the religious level-of "two luminous beings", himself and God. He is conscious not only of his own individual being-as in Descartes'" Cogito, ergo sum"-but also of the divine being within him and above him. This twofold awareness he discerns in his conscience, as the part of his being within which God speaks to him in an intimately personal encounter. What he finds in himself, he also receives from the Christian tradition-both Catholic and Protestant. It implies the twofold question, asked long ago by St. Augustine: " Who am I?"and "Who art Thou?"; and it finds the answer to each question in a loving union between the soul and God.