• 締切済み

翻訳が正しいかどうかを知りたいのです。お願いします。

They know that, if necessary, government can be brought into the picture. if necessary:必要なら 翻訳:彼らは、必要なら、政府を(この実態の中???)に持って来る ことができるのを知っている。 ここにおけるthe pictureの意味がわからないので、教えてください。お願いします。

noname#105321
noname#105321
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• yatagaws
  • ベストアンサー率21% (73/333)
回答No.1

原則的にあなたの訳でいいでしょう。少し判りやすく言うと、「政府を構想の中に入れる(巻き込む)」との意味です。前後の文章があれば適切な意訳ができます。ここのpictureは例えば、民間団体だけでこのプロジェクトを進めようと考えていたが、必要なら政府を仲間に入れてもいいなとなります。

noname#105321
質問者

お礼

わかりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。 Do you mean you can sell me the lens for $108.00 + shipping and will not know how much that will be until you get the item and weigh it? That sounds okay just let me know, Thanks よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳

これを翻訳してください 「thumbs up if u can see that」

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 翻訳お願いします

You have to remember if your drives both will be putting out 2000mA each then each one will be drawing 3000mA or around there so I would use no smaller than a 26650 cell or cells and I think 32650 would be nice if a good host can be found that is to your liking. The SK can take a 32650 if I put it in the lathe and take out about 0.25mm of aluminum from the inside. The two XB-2 drives I sent you are the very latest model they are capable of 4000mA each so with the proper heat sinking they may work for you. Do not try and run them above 2000mA with out heat sinking them, I do believe they have a built-in temp controller so if they get too hot they will shut down till they cool off, I'll check on that to be sure. The full back side needs to be in contact with a heat sink if your going to take one all the way to it's max current of 4000mA ! Hope this helps Let me know if you need any other info

• 英文の翻訳

先ほど質問させていただきましたが、メール相手から回答が来たので、再度翻訳をお願いします Hi, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Please be informed that, I have made necessary changes in your account. All you need is to restart your game and you will be able to access it. I hope that resolves the situation. If you have any other questions, then by all means feel free to let us know. You can also refer to our extensive Self Help Knowledgebase at http://support.ea.com for common technical questions. Thank you, 回答お願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Hi I have a canon camera I need to be sure that I can find the right zoom line between 75-300 meter . This mail include the attachment of the model that I need an I need a flash too . If you have any question let me know. Thanks ネットショップに来たメールです。何を言いたいのかよくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

For those out there struggling, know that it's possible. If I can do it, you can, too.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 will buy if you can declare value for shipping as old camera for repair and $50. I understand that insurance will also be $50. I accept all responsibility. 以上です。

• 自然な訳にしたいのですが

the change brought about by the end of the Cold War are so many complex that no one can really know for sure what they will be. の文を 冷戦の終りまでにもたらされる変化は、誰も彼らが何であるかについて本当にはっきりとはわかることができないように多くの複合体です。 と訳したのですが、どうしたら自然になりますか? 教えてください。