過去の恋愛トラブル:金銭トラブルを抱える彼からの要求に困惑

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼との関係で財政的なトラブルに巻き込まれました。彼はお金を借りたり、旅行の費用をまかなってもらったりと、私のお金を使いました。
  • 私は彼のことが好きで断ることができず、その結果としていまだにお金を返してもらっていません。
  • 最近、彼から電話がありましたが、私はもう彼のためにお金を使うことはしたくありませんでした。その結果、彼は私を傷つけるために他の女性と一緒に写った写真を送ってきました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

惨めな文ですが、英語にお願いします。

はじめまして。下記の文、途中まで翻訳機と自分なりに頑張ってみましたが、 おそらく滅茶苦茶な英語だと思います。直訳だと長文だと思うので、 もっと簡潔に短く英語にして頂けたら幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。 ****** 先日彼は数人の女性と写っている写真を送ってきました。その中に あなたもいました。。 彼は初めはとても紳士的でした。 でもその後、弁護士に1000$払わないといけないので、お金を貸して欲しい と頼まれ、合計で700$かしました。お金は今だに返してもらってません。 それ以外にも、日本に行きたいといわれ、日本へのチケット、滞在費、その後一緒に行った バリ島、マレーシアも全て私がお金をだしました。 私は彼のことが好きで、何かを頼まれると断ることができませんでした。本当に私は馬鹿です。 そして今年の2,3月もアメリカに滞在し、一緒に住むアパートも探しました。 だけど、何をするにも私のお金を使い、携帯代、煙草代ですら私のお金を使いました。。。 日本に帰ってきた後は、これ以上利用されたくなかったので連絡は取りませんでした。 けど、先週”アパートかりたからおいで”と電話がありました。 だけど私は”これ以上あなたの為にお金は使わない”と言ったんです。 そしたら翌日、私を傷つける為に、色々な女性達と一緒に写っている画像を送ってきました。彼はどんなに彼の事を好きだったか知っています そしてあのような写真を送ってきました。 彼のことを知っているあなたから何かアドバイスが欲しくて メールしました。。お返事頂けたら嬉しいです。。もしよければ 彼が送ってきた写真をあなたに送ります。 I met hem about 3years half ago..He was very gentlemanly at the start. However, I asked me afterwards when I wanted he caused an accident and to lend the money because a legal fee was necessary. and I lend him total 700、but still now he don't retarn money anything. as well as it, he said me " I want to come japan" then I I bought a ticket for him,and ,We went to Malaysia and Bali, but I paid money entirely. I loved him, Therefore I was not able to decline it with saying that I was engaged by him. I am very stupid. I stayed in March and usa in February of this year. We looked for the apartment to live in together. but we couled't find it, and he spent my money even buy a cigarette to pay mobil charges.. after I go back to japan, I didn't contact to him, because Because it wanted not to be used more than this by him, but 1weeks ago he called me, then he said me "I mess u ,come here", bet I said " I don't want to using my money anymore". He sent the picture which came out with a woman the next day to injure me.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.4

翻訳いたしますが、これで彼に関して全部忘れてください。 最低な奴って心の中で分かっていても、ちょっと優しいことを言われたりされたりすると、やっぱり私のことを思ってくれているんだ、と勘違いして、一生逃れることができませんよ。 どんなにチャーミングでも、最低なのは直りませんから。 この女性には「教えてくれてありがとう」の程度の返事を返し、彼のメアド、電話番号全部消しましょう。 私も嫌な男から自分を解放するためにこの手段をとりました。 こういう人にかまっているのは本当に時間の無駄ですよ。 辛口でごめんなさいね。 翻訳: ごめんなさい。私はただの友達だから、私より、あなたに来て欲しかったと思うけど、もう私はそっちに向かっているから予定を変更できないの。あとであなたも会いにいけるといいわ。彼の機嫌を直すために。本当に私はただの友達よ。彼からあなたの話たくさん聞いています。

harison123
質問者

お礼

御回答ありがとうございました。最低って分かっていてもちょっと優しくされると・・・・まさにご指摘の通りで、3年以上たった今、逃れることができません>< 最低男はやっぱり直りませんよね。。今回こそは縁を切ろう!って思っていても、電話が鳴り続けると、初めは取らなくても出てしまうんですTT なかなか踏ん切りがつかないので、私の電話番号をかえて自分を解放するしかないですね。。 翻訳もありがとうございます。この女性は彼のとこに会いに行ったんですね。彼女もまたお金の為に彼に利用されているだけなんですが。。。でも彼のことを友達だけっていう感情なのが、私より救われてますね。。 どうにかふっきるよう頑張ります!!!今回は色々本当にどうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (3)

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.3

Hi, my name is OO. Sorry to contact you so suddenly... I know your email address because last year, I got a bit jealous and asked him to show me his email, and I took down your address. I was wondering if you could answer my question? You may know this already, but I just wanted to tell you a bit about my relationship with him. I met him over 3 years ago, and when you visited him for the first time last March, he was actually going out with me. However he kicked me out of the house because you were coming. I was last with him his February/March. After I returned to Japan, I didn't contact him, but he called me the other day and asked me to come over next month. I was free, so I said I would come this month, but he told me he was busy this month. I think someone is visiting him this month and this is why he doesn't want me to come. Can I ask, is this you? Are you planning to go visit him soon? If you are, please let me know. I won't be going to America. I would love to hear from you. Thank you very much. 本当に余計なお世話かもしれませんが(私には関係ないので申し訳ありませんが)このメールの内容は質問者さん自信の経験でしょうか? もしそうでしたら、このようなメールを書くのは止めて、この男性の事は忘れたほうがいいのではないでしょうか。 明らかに「最低」のレベルの男のように聞こえます。このように彼の身の回りの女性を通して彼の行動を探るのは質問者さんが彼をふっきるのに役立っていないと思います。 このコメントで傷つけてしまったらごめんなさい。

harison123
質問者

お礼

教えて頂いてありがとうございます!私についてのアドバイスも感謝しております。その通りなんですTT最低以下の男でこんな男の事は忘れるのが一番なんですが。。、今回こちらの御回答を頂く前にメールを送ってしまいました(汗。。返事がきて英語は分かるのですが、彼女が彼を訪ねにいくのかどうかダイレクトに書いてなく・・下記の分はどんな意味があるか分かりましたらまた教えて頂けますでしょうか(今回で最後にします、、すみません、、何度も)。"I'm sorry because I'm just a freind and he would have preferred that you came now But I guess he thaught is was too late for me to change anything and it is because I'm on my way I really hope you can make it later please so his mood is not too bad , If you could see me you would understand that just friends I have herd much about you" 宜しくお願いいたします。。

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.2

度々失礼します。 どう致しまして(^^) >>この場合、通常(彼)(he and him)の部分というのは名前を入れるのでしょうか? いや、最初に彼の名前を入れないと誰の話をしているか分からないと思っただけです。 当たり前ですけど(^^; (彼)はHe/himのままでいいと思いますよ。 >>*私が連絡をしてきたことは彼には言わ ないで下さい。*彼がこういう人だということをただあなたに知ってもらいたかったのです。・・・という英語を教えて頂けますでしょうか。 Please don't tell him that I contacted you about him. I just wanted you to know what kind of man he really is. でどうでしょうか? 頑張ってください。

harison123
質問者

お礼

再度のご回答ありがとうございます!!なるほど・・・彼の名前を入れるっていうのは相手に誰かわかるようにですね。通常はheでいいんですね^^ 教えて頂いた英語でメールしてみます! 本当にどうもありがとうございました*^^*

harison123
質問者

補足

こんばんは!先日は御回答ありがとうございました。もし宜しければお時間ある時にもう1つ英文を教えて頂けますでしょうか・・。次の分です。**はじめまして、私は○○です。突然のメールごめんなさい・・・ 私があなたのアドレスを知ってるのは、去年嫉妬から、彼にメールを見せてと言い、その時、アドレスをメモしました。もし宜しければ教えて頂いても宜しいでしょうか?あなた既には知ってるかもしればいけど、私と彼についてちょっと書いておきます。彼とは3年以上前に知り合いました。去年3月あなたが始めて彼に会いに来た時、実は私は彼と一緒でした。だけど、あなたが来るからと、彼の家を追い出されました。最後に一緒だったのは、今年の2月3月です。その後日本に帰国した後は連絡を取りませんでしたが先日電話があり、来月おいで・・と言ってきました。暇だから今月行く、と言ったところ今月は忙しいと言われました。たぶん今月誰かが彼に会いにくるのだと思うのですが、それはあなたですか!??彼に会いに行く予定はありますか??もし予定があったら教えて下さい。私はアメリカに行きません。お返事頂けるとうれしいです。宜しくおねがいします***  すみません!!何度も。。また御回答頂けたら嬉しいです。。宜しくお願いします。。

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 内容が本当でしたら大変でしたね。 ざっと翻訳してみました。私は一応ネイティブなので、英文に自信はあります(逆に日本語が変でしたら申し訳ございません) 思ったのですが、メールの冒頭がちょっとよく分かりません。 最初に何故この人をContactしているのか説明したほうがいいと思います。 メールを送るときには「彼」の代わりにこの男性の本名を入れるんですよね? 勝手ですが、最初に「最初にちょっと私と彼の間に何がおこったかお話します。」というSentenceを入れてみました。 そうじゃないと最後まで読んでくれないと思いました。 あと、相手にどう返事して欲しいのか言ったほうがいいのでは? 何についてアドバイスが欲しいんですか?彼と連絡を取るべきか?どうやってお金を返してもらえるか? 日本人と米国人はコミュニケーションの取り方が全然違うのではっきりとしたほうがいいと思います。 偉そうな回答で申し訳ございません;; The other day he sent me a photograph of himself with a few other women. I am contacting you becuase you were in one of the photographs. Let me just quickly tell you my history with this man. At first he was a real gentleman. But later he told me he had to pay $1000 to his lawyer and asked if he could borrow some money. I lent him $700 in total. I haven't been paid back yet. Other than this, he told me he wanted to go to Japan, so I paid for his ticket to Japan, his expenses while he was there, and I also paid for our holiday to Bali and Malaysia. I loved him so when he asked me to do something I felt I couldn't refuse. I am really foolish. I was in the US this February and March and we even looked for an apartment to live together. However he constantly used my money, even for his cell phone bills and cigarettes... After I returned to Japan, I decided I did not want to be used anymore so I stopped contacting him. However last week he called saying he rented an apartment so I should come over. But I told him "I am not spending anymore money on you." Then the next day, he sent me photos of him with other women to spite me. He knows how much I loved him, so he sent me such photos. I wanted some advice from you since you seem to know him, and this is why I am contacting you... I would be very grateful if you could reply to this email. I've attached the photograph he sent me.

harison123
質問者

補足

早速のご回答どうもありがとうございます!すみません、何点かお尋ねしてもいいでしょうか!?この場合、通常(彼)(he and him) の部分というのは名前を入れるのでしょうか?ネイティブの方達は、例えばこの文の場合、名前を入れますか? あと、*私が連絡をしてきたことは彼には言わないで下さい。*彼がこういう人だということをただあなたに知ってもらいたかったのです。・・・という英語を教えて頂けますでしょうか。 そうですよね・・相手にどう返事して欲しいか書いた方がいいですよね。。自分でも相手に何を言ってほしいのか分からなくて><ちょっと考えて見ます。。 またお時間があるときに教えて頂けると幸いです。本当にどうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 英語の問題について

古い英文学なのですが、この物語の中の父親の人物像について、どのようなものだと書かれていますか? 書かれている部分とその意味を教えてください。 Father made a great point of our getting down to breakfast on time. I meant to be prompt, but it never occurred to me that I had better try to be early. My idea was to slide into the room at the last moment. Consequently, I often was late. My brothers were often late, too, with the exception of George. He was the only thoroughly reliable son Father had. George got down so early, Father pointed out to me, that he even had time to practise a few minutes on the piano. The reason George was so prompt was that he was in a hurry to see the sporting page before Father got hold of the newspaper, and the reason he then played the piano was to signal to the rest of us, as we dressed, which team had won yesterday’s ball game. He had made up a code for this purpose, and we leaned over the banisters, pulling on our stockings and shoes, to hear him announce the results. I don’t remember now what the titles were of the airs he selected, but the general idea was that if he played a gay, lively air it meant that the Giants had won, and when the strains of a dirge or lament floated up to us, it meant that Pop Anson had beaten them. As Father didn’t approve of professional baseball, we said nothing to him about this arrangement. He led his life and we led ours, under his nose. He took the newspaper away from George the moment he entered the room, and George said good morning to him and stepped innocently into the parlour. Then, while Father watched him through the broad doorway and looked over the political headlines, George banged out the baseball news for us on the piano. Father used to admonish him with a chuckle not to thump it so hard, but George felt that he had to. We were at the top of the house, and he wanted to be sure that we’d hear him even if we were brushing our teeth. George always was thorough about things. He not only thumped the piano as hard as he could but he hammered out the tune over and over besides, while Father impatiently muttered to himself, “Trop de zèle.” Upstairs, there was usually some discussion as to what kind of news George was sending. He had not been allowed to learn popular tunes, which it would have been easy for us to recognize, and the few classic selections which were available in his little music-book sounded pretty much alike at a distance. George rendered these with plenty of goodwill and muscle but not a great deal of sympathy. He regarded some of the rules of piano-playing as needlessly complicated. The fact remained that he was the one boy who was always on time, and Father was so pleased by this that he bought a watch for him with “George Parmly Day, Always on Time” engraved on the back. He told me that as I was the eldest he had meant to give me a watch first, and he showed me the one he had bought for me. It was just like George’s except that nothing had been engraved on it yet. Father explained that to his regret he would have to put it away for a while, until I had earned it by getting down early to breakfast. Time went on, without much improvement on my part. Dawdling had got to be a habit with me. Sometimes my lateness was serious. One morning, when breakfast was half over and I had nothing on but a pair of long woollen drawers, Father called up from the front hall, napkin in hand, that he wouldn’t stand it and that I was to come down that instant. When I shouted indignantly that I wasn’t dressed yet, he said he didn’t care. “Come down just as you are, confound it!” he roared. I was tempted to take him at his word, but thought there might be some catch in it and wouldn’t, though I hurried, of course, all I could. Father ate his usual hearty breakfast in a stormy mood, and I ate my usual hearty breakfast in a guilty and nervous one. Come what might, we always ate heartily. I sometimes wished afterward that I hadn’t, but it never seemed to hurt Father.

• 英語のジョークと訳を教えてください!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 回答宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語

( )に入る語教えてください Do you know the new foreign atudent ( ) came from Malasia ? Yeah. I've just met him. Of course, he speaks ( ) English and Malay, but i was surprised that he also speaks Japanese. Takeshi, you look terrible. It looks like your cold got much ( ) today. I know. I shouldn't ( ) to my part-time job last night. But, I had to, because I'm saving money to travel abroad.

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

(1)『この間怖いことがあったの。』 (2)『閉店の時に男の人がいきなり店に入ってきて「いつも見てました。連絡先教えて」って言ってきて、「そういうのは出来ません」って言っても諦めないから「私、女性にしか興味ないんです」って言ったら渋々帰っていったんだけど店に私一人だけだったし凄く怖かったんだ。』 ↑を英語にしたいのですが、 (1) "There was a scary thing happened the other day. " (2) "When I was about close the shop, a man came in and 'I've been watching you. Please let me have your number. ' he said, 'I can't do such a thing ' I told him but he didn't give up. So, "I only like girls." I said to him. Finally and unwillingly he left the shop, but I was so scared since I was the only one at the shop then.←おかしくないでしょうか?

• 同意味にする問題

He kindly lent me what money he had with him. He was kind enough to lend me ( ) ( ) money ( ) he had with him. この2文を同意味にするための空所補充問題です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Finding a new apartment is really slow but I am trying to do everything I can to make it go faster. Now I have to wait about 2 weeks again until I can continue the search because after I sent an application to one place, they said they need 1-2 weeks until they can actually receive it. But after that, I think I might be able to find someting quite soon.. It's a "more expensive" way of doing things, kind of. Before they let you move into one of their rental apartments there is a certain amount of money that you need to pay first. And because it is alot of money, not money people do it this way and that's why there should be more apartments available for me. It's about 15 000-20 000   but my parents said they can lend the amount to me, because they don't want me to borrow money from the banks. And this money is something I will get back if/when I move, so it's not like I would actually loose th ose 15000-20000  Q__Q Ah, I don't know if you understood, but yeah, Finland likes to complicate things. I still love you and miss you so much. And I don't think sending e-mails will change what I feel and think about you. But I'm sure that when we meet again in real life it will be ever better than before.

• 中2の文訳してください☆

こんにちは! この中2の文を訳していただけますか? 打ち間違えあったらごめんなさい。。 Last Friday my friends and I visited a farmer. When we arrived at the field, he was planting rice. We helpted him. The mub was cold, and the homework was hard. But we had a good time. The farmer said, You did well.

• 下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあ

下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあればおしえてください。 One Saturday evening my boyfriend Hiroshi and I went to a concert. On our way to a concert hall, we met a foreigner having(carrying?) a traveling bag. He was looking around for something with a map in his hand. He seemed at a loss for which way to go. Then I went up and talked to him. He told me he was looking for a hotel, showing me the map.I I knew where the hotel was and suggested to him that I take him there. Hiroshi seemed worried about whether we could arrive before the starting time for a concert. But I couldn't leave him as he was a total stranger here and couldn't understand Japanese at all. We walked to the hotel for a while, and arrived there. He deeply thanked me and we separated. Meanshile, Hiroshi seemed so irritated because it was almost seven o'clock when the concert was scheduled to begin. After leaving the hotel, we went to the concert hall in a hurry. When we got to the hall, it was fifteen minutes past seven. Unfortunately we were not allowed to enter the inside by a hall clerk. Naturally, Hiroshi got mad at me.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。