• 締切済み

この英文おかしくないですか?

It still throbs.A hot kiss with you cannot forget. Apparently, I seem to have come to love you. But, You do not love me. It understands. Still, I love you. もし変な箇所がありましたら、お時間のある時にでも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

My heart still throbs at the thought of the hot kiss we had. It seems that I have fallen in love with you. I understand that you do not love me, but I still love you. ・・・はどうでしょう?少し言い回しが違ってしまいましたが、質問者さんの表したかった事を想像してみると、直訳するよりも意味合いが近いのでは?と思います。ネイティブの英語として自然な言い回しです。 参考になれたら嬉しいです。

回答No.1

英語として意味が通じないと思われる文があります。 >It still throbs.A hot kiss with you cannot forget. Itが何か不明です。。My heart?とか? 主語は、A hot kissではなく、Iになるべきでしょう。 I cannot forget a hot kiss with you. >Apparently, I seem to have come to love you. 自分のことについて、Apparentlyとseemを使うことに違和感があります。。I think I (came to) love youはどうでしょう? >But, You do not love me. YouのYを小文字にすれば、文法的には合っています。Butの後の,はいらないと思います。 >It understands. 「それ」が理解する、というのは意味が通じないので、「私」が理解する、と言う必要があります。 I understand. >Still, I love you. よいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

お友達から、誕生日に『Thinking of you with happy at >Birthday Eve. >Thank you for a lot of love. >I will never forget. >I will being return what I said. >I said it that may you become happily after forgetful of me. >But, >I will never forget. >To you who are special』とMailで来たんですが、私にはわからないのです。 どなたか分かるからいましたら翻訳をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 英文を訳してください

If we disagree about stuff, especially politics, I still love, respect and extend compassion & solidarity towards you. Remind me if I forget この英文を訳してください。お願いします

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 自分なりに訳してみたのですがニュアンス的によく分らない箇所もあるもので。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ Hi how are you? hope you are fine yes I know someone use name of okubo but it`s one of my japanise friends. but I am the one who told to do this because then i saw your message to okubo i let him to do this. because okubo will thing i`m saing to every japanise girl. if i`m married i will not fall in love with you. please undersand. please brig for us with red wine because i can not do anything without you . please take care of yourself yours forever & in love

• 英文メール

海外旅行でであった人から以下のメールをもらいました。好印象な人だっただけに気になるのですが、これは脈ありなんでしょうか。遊びなんでしょうか。またどんな返事を返せばいいでしょうか。 It's very nice to meet you in ××× Hotel. You must come back home and do your work now. It\'s a pity that I didn\'t have much time to be with you and show you around the city. But it\'s really an unforgetable experience I have to talk with a nice Japanese girl. How \'s your trip to Shanghai? Wish you love the Oriental NEW YORK! I really miss our talk in Shanghai. Best regards.

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。