• 締切済み

英語を日本語に訳せる方

こんばんわ。 これはなんて書いてあるか教えて下さい。 イギリスの学生ビザについてです。 Your application is ready for collection;please visit the UK Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same よろしくお願いします!!!

みんなの回答

• denden015
  • ベストアンサー率27% (40/147)
回答No.1

申請の受け入れ準備はできていますので,あなたがビザの申請をしたセンターと同じUK申請センターを訪ねてください,といった意味です.

yoyu4
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• イギリスのビザがひっかかった場合

こんにちは。 3月18日に大阪でイギリスの学生ビザを申請したのですが、 27日に一回目そして28日に二回目の表示が変わりました。 けれど私は郵送にしているんですが Your application is ready for collectionという表示ではないのです。 Your application is ready for collection;please visit the UK Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same という表示がでてきました。 これは同じ書類をビザセンターに持ってきてくださいということでしょうか?? 申請用紙とかでしょうか? VAF3Aの9ページめなんですが 英語力不足の私が自分で書いた為 間違ってスポンサーの詳しく書くページを白紙で出していまい ひっかかるとしたらたぶんそのことだと思うんです。 書類を持ってきてくださいということは 書類がひっかかって再提出で再審査をしなおす ということでしょうか?? もしそうなるとお金を払っている語学学校をキャンセルするか考えなくてはなりません>< こういう経験された方 審査のことに詳しい方 教えて下さい!!!

• 翻訳をお願いします!!

翻訳をお願いします!! ヴィザを申請したのですが、進歩状況を確認したら英文でした。 英訳の自信がないのでお願いします。 The decision concerning your application has been reached. If it has not yet been communicated to you,you may as now visit the Visa section- of the French CONSULATE in Tokyo*. * When you submitted your visa application,if you said you intended to collect your visa from another diplomatic or consular representation,you should also contact that representation before going there. 以上です。 フランス大使館のビザセクションは、電話で問い合わせができないので 困ってます・・・。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳サイトで調べましたが解らないので以下の文章を訳してください よろしくお願いします If the room is not ready when you arrive we would secure your luggage for you and also at check ut untill you ready to leave for the airport..

• どなたか英語の分かる方通訳お願いします。

なんとなくの意味はわかるのですが、今度泊まるホテルのことなので間違えて訳してるといけないので、どなたか英語の堪能な方通訳お願いします。 ちなみに万が一のため、パスワード等の情報は変更してあります。 Can you please advise us of your estimated time of arrival. Our Reception will be closed when you arrive. Please make sure you have the following information with you for access to the building and your apartment. Please collect your keys and access information from our safe which is located outside the main entry doors next to our intercom system. We will leave an envelope inside the safe with your name on the outside and keys and access information inside the envelope. The code to open the safe is: 200. If you have any problems with the collection of your keys please press 9# on the intercom located next to the safe or mobile 0427 37005 and we will be able to assist. Please note that the balance of your accommodation will be processed against the credit card we are holding, on the morning of your arrival day.

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

荷物が、まだ届かないので、追跡番号を教えて下さい、と問い合わせたところ下記の内容のメールが届きました。『そちらで調べて下さい』って、書いてあるようなんですが・・・?(>_<) my colleague Sophia emailed you the following once we received your payment: We received your payment, many thanks. Your order is now ready for collection, here are the weights and dimensions: 2 @ 6kgs – 41x21x32cm Total boxes is 4 Total weight is 25kgs The address to collect from is: IMS a division of CDL London Ltd 3 & 3a Bluebell Business Park Sheffield Park East Sussex TN22 3HQ Tel: +44 (0) 1825 700012 Opening hours: Mon to Fri 9am-3.30pm And your order collection reference number is: 2999290 Please let me know if you need any further information. Could you please check with the courier you used the tracking number of your order. Please let me know if you need any further information.

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしいです。

下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.