• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

「Ah come on, you don't have to send yourself I know Teasers has got you on a busy schedule ;-) j/k」 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shiina16
  • ベストアンサー率38% (7/18)
回答No.1

おそらく・・・ 「行こう、あなたの悪い噂をたてている連中のところにあなたが行く必要はない」 というような意味だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 英語が分かる方、和訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

状況は、二つの帽子から旅に持って行く帽子一つを選ばなくてはいけなくなり 悩んでいる女性の発言です。 Oh I want to have one of these but I don't know I want one like Yoko Ono did the day she got married, I don't know... Oh we have got to have one of those! 宜しくお願いします。 m(_ _)m

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 和訳してください

Ok! What family name should I address the package to? I will send once I know which name to put on the packag e, I hope to send today's! Also, does Mi-chan still have th e new hair style from the picture you sent? It looked coo oooooooool............ On Friday, May 31, 2013, wrote: Thank you.

• 和訳を御願いします

Hello my Dear special Good day greetings to you over there ... I just got free time here and I decided to check on you .... I hope you are enjoying yourself at your mothers relative home

• 和訳をお願いします

By the way, do you know if the razors were honed to shave-ready with tape on the spines? I'm just curious. It's fine if you don't know.

• have got to do?

You've got to prepare yourself. のhave got to ~は持っているという意味でしょうか それともhave to のようなしなければ行けないという意味でしょうか? それとも英語からしてみたらどちらも同じ意味なのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.

• 洋楽の歌詞の和訳

イーグルスのデスペラードという曲の歌詞のなかから質問です。 大まかな意味は理解できるのですが2行目の You`ve been out riding on fences の意味がいまいち しっくりきません。特に have been out よろしくお願いします。 Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? You`ve been out riding on fences for so long now Oh, you're hard one (But) I know that you`ve got your reasons These things that are pleasing you Will hurt you somehow

• 和訳教えてください how you got...

病院に検査に行ってきますと、いいました。 You havent told me how you got on at the hospital, please let me know. あなたから聞いてないよ、病院で???どうだったか?? 教えてください(結果どうだったか) how you gotの訳し方が解りません。 なぜか辞書をみると、How you beenとかあって、haveが抜けた挨拶の形のがたくさんありました。 お願いします