• 締切済み

ビジネス英語において

ビジネス英文の問題です。プレゼンテーションの抜粋です。空欄を下記から選択し埋める問題です。 There are three points I'd like to (16) with you. The (17) will help you understand our new product more clearly. First, let me talk about the (18) of the new software. Here are some interesting statistics... Let's just drop it here and (19) to the next topic. Second, I'd like to talk about some successful examples of our clients introducing the new software. Let's take a look at Charts 1 and 2. These charts indicate that... Third, let me stress the performance of the software. It (20) all others produced by our competitors... [16] A:address B:tell C:explain D:reveal 私の解答A [17] A:programs B:handles C:handlings D:handouts [18] A:characteristically B:character C:characteristic D:characteristics 私の解答D [19] A:pick up B:move on C:go over D:take on 私なりの解答B [20] A:outperforms B:outstands C:outsources D:outdates 私なりの解答A 分かるところだけ解答しましたが、あとは分かりません。添削含め宜しくお願いします。

• t-cmt
  • お礼率7% (68/935)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.3

18番が気になります。 C:characteristic D:characteristics どちらでも良いが、選択をしないといけません。 Firstが文頭に付くと、Second、ThirdそしてFiallyと文章が続くはずです。Firstと言って特色を羅列してSecondに移るのが良いか、特色を1つだけ述べて次の(Second)価格面に話を繋いだほうがよいか、議論が分かれるところですね。 例えばWiiであれば このソフトの特色は、一に誰もが遊べる。二に価格がマイクロソフトやソニーより安い、三に・・・ とするならば C;を選ぶと思うのですが、主観の違いですか。 その他は貴方と同じ考えに至りました。

• seabus12
  • ベストアンサー率25% (93/371)
回答No.2

[16]はDかな.

回答No.1

[17]はDの handoutsです。handoutというのは配布物のことで、学校の授業やこういうプレゼンテーションで、資料として配られるものをhandout(s)と言います。

関連するQ&A

• ビジネス英語です

こんにちは。 ビジネス英語分野の問題をやっていて、分からない問題がありました。解答もありません。。 ●次の文章を英文メールにおいて、A~Dで最も適切に表しているものを選びなさい。 (1)仕様書リストをぜひお読みください。 A:Don't forget to read the list of specifications. B:Please make sure that you read the list of specifications. C:You had better read the list of specifications. D:I'm very glad if you read the list of specifications. 私の解答→B ●穴埋め、A~Dより選ぶこと。 ・The reason I couldn't send this ( ) is that it took a lot of time for me to get the source material translated. I'm sorry. A:sooner B:faster C:later D:better 私の解答→A ・I hope this report will ( ) you form a general idea about the situation in China. A:get B:keep C:help D:take 私の解答→分かりません。。 ●英文メールにおいて、最も重要な要件はどう書きますか。A~Dの中から選びなさい。 A:I will be 30 minutes late for the meeting. B:I will be 30 minutes absent from the meeting. C:I will be delayed for 30 minutes. D:I will be punctual for 30 minutes. 私の解答→A 合っていますか?解答も含め宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を教えて下さい。

(1)(__) I am interested in accounting,I will not be attending the seminar. (A)Because (B)Neither (C)Although (D)As (2)Now that we have the new copier, it shouldn't(__)long to make all the copies. (A)do (B)make (C)happen (D)take (3)Of the two reports,the second is the(__). (A)best (B)better (C)good (D)goodly (4)Some people prefer learning a new computer program by reading the manual,while(__)prefer to play around with it. (A)other (B)another (C)the others (D)some other (5)Ms.Fujita tries to spend her lunch hour(__). (A)to swim (B)going swim (C)to go swimming (D)swimming 上記(1)~(5)の(__)に適切な語句を(A)~(D)の中から選び、なおかつ日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• ビジネス英語・会話

ビジネス英語・会話においての問題です。 ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 A:I demand that you take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. B:Would you like to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. C:I want to order you to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. D:Would you take Mr.Lopez reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him? 私の解答→B ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Cさん:Not really. The problem is how much their R&D has progressed so far. We have no idea. Dさん:問題 A:Please take my advice. B:I'm not sure how to say it in English. C:Does anybody have any suggestions? D:Do you agree with me? 私の解答→A Aさん:Are you saying that we need more information on competitors? Dさん:That's right. We need to establish a global network to see what's going on in the motor market for hybrid cars. Bさん:問題 A:I feel that personal relationship are the best way. B:Could you describe that, please? C:No, you are wrong that way. D:What is a global netwak? 私の解答→C Cさん:Masa, I know that you have a strong relationship with engineers working for auto-parts companies. Aさん:Yeah, Masa attends a lot of conferences on engineering every year. Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) A:The reason is that you are not confused about that. B:May I have your attention? C:That's fine. D:What do you think about your prospects? 私の解答→D Cさん:I believe that you can collect valuable information, Masa. Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you sometiong important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. A:I'm very sorry for that, B:I'll explain that, C:I'm not sure, D:I'm very confident, 私の解答→分かりません。。Aかなと。。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 名詞

[ ]内の名詞を挿入するのに適切な箇所の記号を答えなさいという問題です。 問題集の解答を無くしてしまったので教えていただきたいです。 (1) We need you (a) to (B) purchase © office (D) [ equipment] (2) They made an (a) official (B) about © his (D) registration [announcement] (3) They released (a) a (B) new © of (D) products yesterday. [Line] (4) Ask (a) our (B) for © more (D) information [receptionist]

• 英語の長文について

”次の長文を読んで質問の答えとして正しいものを選択肢からえらびなさい。”を教えてください。 長文1 To:Tomihiro Matsunaga<Tomaga@pear.com> Subject:Attention Quality Control Department, Pear, Inc. Date:November10 Dear Mr.Matsunaga, We have found a defect in the producution of our new ICE4 chip which may affect the launch of your new SlimFon4 product. We have shut down our assembly line in order to correct the flaw and expect in to be up and running in about six working days. This defect affects all shipments made between October 1st and October 30th. We will replace all the defective units and re-ship the new ones at no cost to you. We regret any inconvenience this may cause your company and look forward to continuing our successful business relationship. Sincerely, John Morrison NUiX Vice President Overseas Product Development Austin, TX 長文2 To:john Morrison<JMorr@nuix.com> Subject:Defective chip Date:November 11 Mr.Morrison, Thank you for your prompt notification on this serious matter, We have yet to install the new ICE4 chip in our new models. However, this will cause a significant delay in our SlimFon4 product launch. Could you let us know your updated timetable for delivery of the new ICE4 chip? We were hoping for a product launch in the middle of December. Thank you, Tomihiro Matsunaga Vice President, Sales and Marketing Pear, Inc. Tokyo, Japan (1)Why is Mr.Morrison writing this e-mail to Mr.Matsunaga? A)To congratulate him on their new product launch B)To inform him of a new timetable for the product launch C)To inform him of a product defect D)To inform him of a product deadline (2)How long will it take for NUiX to have their new product ready to ship? A)Six business days B)One week C)One month D)Five business days (3)What is Mr.Matsunaga worried about? A)The exact problem with the new chips B)The size and capacity of the new chips C)The cost of replacing the new chips D)The time it will take to deliver the new chips (4)What has NUiX done to correct the problem? A)They have made a public announcement about it. B)They have stopped making the product temporarily. C)They have offered a discount to Pear, Inc. D)They have apologized to Mr.Morrison. ※手打ちなので誤字脱字があるかもしれません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

関係詞ほとんど忘れてしまったので。 次の???に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?詳しい解説(できれば訳)もお願いします。 1.City authorities have increased the fine for owners ??? let their dogs run around without leashes. (A)whose (B)who (C)where (D)what 2.New laws ??? will govern the disposal of industrial waste were approved by parliament today. (A)which (B)where (C)those (D)they 3.At the end of his speech, Senator Matthews introduced his political advisor Fatima AI-Samir, ??? he had spoken about earlier. (A)why (B)whose (C)whom (D)when 4.The State and National Party has announced ??? it will enter the election on a pledge to cut business taxes. (A)which (B)these (C)that (D)them 5.The government has started new campaigns to conserve energy use, some of ??? are difficult to carry out. (A)whom (B)them (C)which (D)how

• make の使役について

TOEIC の問題集に以下の問題がありましたが、 解答に納得ができていません。 解答は(B)になりますが、(A)でも特に間違っていないのでは と思っております。 どなたか(A)が駄目な理由を教えていただけませんでしょうか? Our volume of sales made our team ---- to the top 1 percent of sales worldwide. (A)advanced (B)advance (C)advancing (D)advancement

• 英語について

次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。???の部分に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?できれば解説(訳など)もお願いします。 1.Production was temporarily stopped while Mr.Chin consulted the engineer about the equipment and ??? various mechanical problems. (A)it (B)his (C)its (D)their 2.Samples of the new product were distributed among small consumer groups in stores to test ??? reactions. (A)their (B)it's (C)theirs (D)our 3.Mr.Zuma had to attend the meeting to take notes because the vice-president could not attend ???. (A)her (B)us (C)itself (D)herself 4.If ??? part of the assembly line shuts down, contact a supervisor immediately on a factory phone. (A)those (B)your (C)you (D)what 5.Mr.Kong and Ms.Vu gave ??? word that though the factory in Hanoi was closing, jobs would be maintained. (A)her (B)his (C)theirs (D)their

• とある英語の問題なのですが。

下記2問の問題が解りません。 (1)Looking at the situation from (  ) prespective , it is possible to condone Fred's behavior instead of condemning it.      (a)some (b)any (c)this (d)very (a)~(b)のうちのどれかが(  )に入るらしいのですが… 「いくつかの観点からその状況を見て、フレッドのその振る舞いを非難する必要は無く、大目に見てやってもよい(と判断する)。」 というイミにとってみましたが、その場合、some でしょうか、anyでしょうか? それともう一つ気になるところが…perspectiveが単数形なんですよね… someとかanyとかって、かかる単語が単数形でもいいのでしたっけ? もう、someとかanyとか頭が痛いです。よろしくお願いします。 (2) At approximately 0200 hours , we got up , packed our bags and equipments , and began our ascent to Base Camp Five. (a)approximately (b)hours (c)equipments (d)ascent これは、(a)~(d)のどれかが間違っているらしいんですが… 「おおよそ…???、私たちは目を覚まし、荷物装備をマトメ、再び  Base Camp Five に向けて登山を開始した。」 明確に意味も解りません。この「0200」って何ですかね?登山家しか知らない時間の表記法とかですかね?または「(b)hours」がまちがいで 海抜高度など場所をあらわしているということなのでしょうか? う~ん、、、アタマイタイです。よろしくお願いします。 どちらか片方ずつでも結構ですので、お知恵をお貸しください。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

まず問題文の意味が分かりません。問題文の意味と選択肢の英文の意味を教えてください。 Here are some useful expressions you can use at different stages of a presentation. Group the expressions according to their use. A: This evening, I intend to show you.... B: I'd like to finish today with... C: Let me just run through what we'll be covering over the next hour. D: I'll return to this issuein just a few minutes. E: And finally,... F: Let's movea on now to... G: I'd like to change focus at this point Beginning… Changing topic… Summing up…