• ベストアンサー

above the fold

(List each area, section, heading, etc. that is “above the fold” (i.e. does not require scrolling down” – what you first see.) ある会社のホームページについて、批評しなければならないのですが、 この場合のabove the foldって何のことをいっているのですか? どなたか回答お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.3

まさに答えをご自身自ら書いてますね。 “above the fold” (i.e. does not require scrolling down - what you first see.) 用はスクロールせずに見える範囲。 サイトビジターがサイトの内容を把握するのに最も重要な部分。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• P-Tech
  • ベストアンサー率54% (144/262)
回答No.4

下記サイトには、ハイフンつなぎで、「above-the-fold 」となっていますが、「(新聞の)1面トップを飾るほど重要な、一大ニュースの」という訳語が出ています。 foldは「折り目」という意味ですから、「新聞を折りたたんだときの上の部分」つまり読者が最もよく目にしやすい部分でしょう。そこには、最も重要な記事とか、アピールしたいことを載せるに決まってますよね。

参考URL:
http://eow.alc.co.jp/above+the+fold/UTF-8/
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

[above the fold] 1. Situated in the upper half of the front page of a broadsheet newspaper, and thus more prominent, as the lower half is not usually visible when the folded newspaper is displayed for sale. 2. By extension, situated near the top of a webpage; not requiring scrolling. See above the scroll. 3. Anything similarly occupying an exclusive position of relative prominence * Synonyms (near the top of a web page): above the scroll * Antonyms below the fold (near the top of a web page): below the scroll 参考まで。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • msmhshs2
  • ベストアンサー率19% (4/21)
回答No.1

「上のほうに」ぐらいじゃないですか。 カッコをみると、スクロールしないでどうのこうのってなってるから、 それを含めると、スクロールしないで見える上の部分とか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• フランス人の友達から英語で来たメールです。

フランス人の友達から英語で来たメールです。 なんとなくわかりますがイマイチばちっと理解できません。和訳して頂けないでしようか?宜しくお願いします。 Does it mean that we need time to think and see what will happen without see each other and talk?

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1: (a) He always does his homework before going to bed. (b) He never () to do his homework before going to bed. 2: (a) It is impossible to tell what she will do next. (b) There is () () what she will do next. 3: (a) It goes without saying that the rice crop in this area depends on the weather in August. (b) () to say, the rice crop in this area depends on the weather in August.

• TOEICアプリの問題から

Man:All right, so the next item on the agenda is... Woman:Sorry, can we go back to the last one and make surre everyone is on the same pape? Question;what does the woman suggest the man do? という問題のやりとりで答えが、 See if everyone agrees with each other. なのですが、なぜこうなるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 添削お願いします

She expressed classical music by purposely writing each section with a delay of timing, not use the same rhythm. 「彼女は各パートのリズムを合わせて書くのではなく、敢えてタイミングをずらして書くことで、古典的な音楽を表現した」 (合唱などでよくある、パートによって歌い出し・演奏が異なることです) The forth section completely repeated the first section, and this method is quietly traditional and classical as work that wrote in the 19th century. 「第4部は第1部が完全(型通り)に繰り返され、18世紀に書かれた作品としてはかなり伝統的かつ古典的な方法である。」 *リズムを合わせる、という表現がわからずuse the same rhythmとしました。 *敢えて、は「意図的に」という表現を用いて「purposely」を使用しました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。。

• 和訳の程よろしくお願い致します

(4)What is the going rate for new property in this area? (A)The prices very greatly. (B)It's approximately $3.50 per square foot. (C)The vacancy level is very high. (5)What equipment does she need for her work? (A)She made a lot of money last year. (B)It varies from project to project. (C)A drafting table and some good pencils. 答えの方は良いので和訳だけできる限りで構わないのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 訳してください。英会話で宿題をわたされたのですが数学の問題で数学は苦手

訳してください。英会話で宿題をわたされたのですが数学の問題で数学は苦手なのでお願いします。解くヒントをくれると助かります。 MAT & MINNIES BOOKS Matt has 1/3 the number of books that MINNIE does. If they had one less book, between then they would have books. the question, of coulse, is how many books each has. show at least three ways of soluving the problem. A BOOKWORM'S DILEMNA Abook has n consecutive pages torn out. Suppose A is the last numbered page before the torn-out section and B is the first numbered page following the torn-out section. find a formula for n in terms of A and B. * each paper in a book has two sides. Each side is one page.

• この文における"what"役割を教えてください。

やはり、Louis Sacharの『HOLES』(chapter25)からですが、 "She enjoyed what little conversation they were able to have, shouting up and down to each other." この文でのwhatはどういう役割を果たしているのでしょうか? whatがなくても(ないほうが)意味が通じるというか、いいような気がするのですが。 いかがでしょうか? 状況としては、Miss KatherineがSamに学校の屋根の修理をお願いして、Samが屋根に上りMiss Katherineが下にいて、会話を楽しんでいる。といった感じです。 念のため、上記の文のひとつ手前の文も記載させていただきます。 "Miss Katherine usually stayed in the schoolhouse, grading papers and such, while Sam worked on the roof." よろしくお願いします。

• 答えととき方を教えてください。

答えととき方を教えてください。 mathmaticsをやっているのですが1と2番がわかりません。授業で、答え合わせしたのですが、英語で話されたので理解できませんでした。お願いします。 MAT & MINNIES BOOKS Q21 : Matt has 1/3 the number of books that Minie does. If they had one less book, between then they would have books. the question, of coulse, is how many books each has. show at least three ways of solving the problem. Q22: A BOOKWORM'S DILEMNA A book has n consecutive pages* torn out. Suppose A is the last numbered page before the torn-out section and B is the first numbered page following the torn-out section. find a formula for n in terms of A and B. * each paper in a book has two sides. Each side is one page.

縁を感じる土地やスポット
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 川添野愛さんから質問:縁を感じる土地やスポット
  • 映画『ミュジコフィリア』(2021年11月19日公開)に出演の川添野愛さんが、縁を感じる土地やスポットについて質問しています。彼女は新しいことにチャレンジする際、映画のロケ地である京都での経験が特別な縁を感じるそうです。
  • 皆さんも縁を感じたり、惹かれたりする土地やスポットはありますか?川添野愛さんへの回答をお待ちしています!
回答を見る