• ベストアンサー

例文の英作文は命令文ですが

「日本文を英文に、 トランスレートしてくれませんか?」 "Please translate a Japanese sentence into English! " 上の英文では、"please"を付けて命令形を優しく言う時に 使う様で、他に"would"や"could"や"should"や"migth"を 使う方法を教えていただけないでしょうか? 過去形なのは、言い方が優しくなるのでしょうか? 漠然とした疑問ですが、なんてんか、実例をあげて くださる方いらっしゃいましたら、お願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

Could you be kind enough to make a simple translation of this Japanese sentence into English? 長すぎますねー? Could you be kind enough to turn the Japanese sentence into English?

noname#71545
質問者

お礼

回答をして頂きましてこの度は有難う御座いました。 調べてみたところ、何かして欲しいという命令文を優しく言う 言い方を、見つけれました。ありがとうございました。 「どうかあなたに日本文を英文に翻訳して いただけませんでしょうか」 という意味になるのを知る事が出来ました。 ありがとうございました。

noname#71545
質問者

補足

be kind enough to turn the ……という表現は今は 意味が分かりませんが、非常に詳しく述べられていると 思いました。 回答して下さって感謝致します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳いたします

「コンピュータ、WEBサイトの英日・日英翻訳をいたします。」を英訳すると、"I will translate, as to computer or WEB site, English into Japanese or Japanese into English. "で良いでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。m(__)m

10/10で評価してくれると嬉しいです オリンピックの開催場所を自分の国の都市ですべきか、そうでないか、またそれはなぜですか I agree with the opinion that my country city invite Orympics ,because there are a lot of merits. In fact ,Tokyo is far more famous city than any other in japan and if various country tourists visited japan because of Orympics ,the country would get a lot of economical merits. Forexample, the tourist rate will be rapidly increasing and so tourists can get an opportunity to know a lot of japanese culture Ofcourse, if own country invited orympics there would be a variety of troubles such as fighting , arguement at a Orympics stadium ,and so on. However, If everyone had manners, it would rather transform such trubles into an opportunity to get international communication and contribute to grobarization. Therefore, I think that own country city should invite Orympics.

• アメリカ人に献本する際の英文

アメリカ人に、日本の絵本を献本します。 その絵本を英語に翻訳せずにそのまま渡します。 以下のような意味の英語を書きたいのですが、英語ではどのようにすればいいでしょうか。 あまり堅苦しくならず、また、かといってあまりにぞんざいではないように、シンプルに書きたいです。 英文を書いてみました。添削、あるいは、適切な英文をご提示いただければ幸いです。 ------------------------------ 「私は英語が得意ではありませんので、この絵本を英語に訳さないことをお許しください。」 I am not good at English, so please forgive me for not translate this picture book into English. ------------------------------ 「私は、下手に訳された文章よりも絵から物語をイメージするほうが良いと思いました。」 I thought it was better to imagine a story from illustrations more than a bad translated sentence. ------------------------------ 以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英会話をしていて、英単語や文章を「ど忘れたとき」&「分からないとき」に、相手にどういう英文で伝えるべきでしょうか?

表題の通りなのですが、 英会話をしていて、英単語や文章を「ど忘れたとき」&「分からないとき」に、相手にどういう英文で伝えるべきでしょうか? それぞれについて教えていただけますでしょうか? 今までの実例ですと・・・ ●ど忘れしたとき・・・ たとえば、「彼女探してるの?」と聞かれたときに「別れたばっかりだけど、好きな人がいますよ」と言いたかったのですが、「好きな人がいますよ」の英訳をうまく思いつけなくて、「well, i want to tell you but forgot the appropriate english sentense. just a moment」といって、悩んで、分かったら、その英文を伝えます。 p.s. コミュニケーションとしては、もっとふさわしい方法があるでしょうか? ●分からないとき 「well, i cannot find how should i say it in english.」といってから、 文法的にはかなり変だけど一応意味は伝わるかな、というかんじで話します。 p.s. これも、 コミュニケーションとしては、もっとふさわしい方法があるでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• shouldについて

If she should come late,give her this message. もし彼女が遅れえてくるなら、彼女にこの伝言を伝えて下さい。 上記の英文でshould comeとshould が 使われてますが、would comeでは、ダメなんでしょうか? shouldは、主語が1人称の時に使う助動詞だと習った記憶があります。 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の意見に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. (答) I agree with this statement. When you think about this problem,you should divide foreign workers into two groups. One is people who are smart like graduating from famous college.They would come to Japan because they want to get business chance they can earn a lot of money. The other is people who cannot earn enough money to live in their own countries,for example China or Malaysia. The former can contribute Japan to flourish.The more money they earn,the more japanese economy improve. The later also can,because Japan will not have enough labor because of decreasing its population in the future. Certainly ,if a lot of foreign people come to Japan,they could destroy japanese culture,and japasese people will not get comfortable. But japanese people understand foreign culture,and foreign people also do. Thus,Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. (日本文) 私はこの意見に同意します。 この問題について考えるとき、外国人労働者を2つのグループに分ける必要がある。ひとつは有名な大学を卒業するような賢い人々だ。彼らはたくさんのお金を稼げるビジネスチャンスをつかむために日本に来るだろう。 もう一方は中国やマレーシアなど自分自身の国では生活するために十分なお金を稼げない人々である。 前者は日本の繁栄に貢献できる。彼らが多くのお金を稼げば稼ぐほど、日本の経済は発達する。後者も、日本の人口が減少することにより労働者が十分に確保できないだろうことから、同じように貢献できる。 確かに、もし多くの外国人労働者が日本に来ると、彼らは日本の文化を破壊するかもしれない、そして日本人は不快になるだろう。 しかし、日本人が外国人労働者の文化を理解すれば、彼らも同じように理解するだろう。 したがって、日本は外国人労働者に扉を開くべきだ。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 It is better to marry late rather than early. (答) I disagree with this statement. First,as people marry late,women give rise to their children when they are old.Although medical technology is improving now,it is still danger. The younger they do,the less danger they pass away. Second,if their father is old when baby is born,and they retire their job because of their age when their children go to college,it is difficult for them to pay money. Certainly,if people marry late,they afford to prepare for marrying because they have much money.But they should take their children into account. Thus,it is better to marry early rather than late.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 英文を訳していただけないでしょうか?

以下のの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか? Please tell me if the order of the japanese characters are translated into english properly. It is meant to mean The love. よろしくお願いします。