• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:ネイティブ和訳お願いします。)

男が交通事故を起こし、友人の言葉について知りたい

MeTaedetの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • MeTaedet
  • ベストアンサー率41% (7/17)
回答No.2

直訳すると: I don't know that he said right now 「あいつが言ったところであることがわからない」 私が言ったとおり、意味をなしません。 If I go and get to hospital 「俺が病院に行ったら、」 bub ha bub bub bub ???????? my broken aim [arm] 「俺の折れた腕」 without all mouth fixed, without all mouth fixed 「全ての口が治されないでは 全ての口が治されないでは」 また、意味をなしません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いいたします。

英文和訳をお願いいたします。 However, I feel the need to say here that I don’t think that the music should get lost within some “aim” or a concept, in the end it’s all just about the music itself. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします・・・

• 和訳をお願いします

How are we going to take care of the shipping. It's more exspensive now then it was when I purchased the item. I don't know why I should be responsible for all the shopping cost. The first time it was around 14.00 dollars now it's 25.00.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 和訳or解説をお願いします。

こんにちは。 ご閲覧ありがとうございます。 早速質問させて頂きます。 英語が母国語ではない外国人の友人と英語でメールのやりとりをしているのですが、わからない部分がありました。 文法的に間違っていたり、解読不能なところがあると思うのですが、こうなんじゃない?という推測ができる方が居ましたらお願いします。 このときの話題は、彼のクラスに新しいクラスメイトがきて、その人に関しての話題です。 my Japanese newclassmate '名前' is really boring! and she didn't come to school lots of time- so I don't had a chance to close to her!!!!!! ha ha u know... all kind of people's realationship is not one side, important thing is try to close each other, so that's time is start to relationship! Friend ship, working relationship and Love! especailly one side love is very terrible OMG.... u know...からが解読不能です。。。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

“The English instructor said that my last paper shows an unusual amount of originality. She did, truly. Those were her words. It doesn't seem possible, does it, considering the eighteen years of training that I've had? The aim of the John Grier Home (as you doubtless know and heartily approve of) is to turn the ninety-seven orphans into ninety-seven twins.”

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

appointment with loveというお話の一場面なのですが、イマイチ良く分からないので和訳お願いします! The woman ’s face had a pleasant smile. ”Well, I don't know what this is all about, young man, ”she answered. ”That young lady in the green suit──yes,the one who just went by ──asked me to wear this red rose on my coat. And she said that if yndu asked me to go out with you, I should tell you that she’s waiting for you in that big restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of a test. I’ve got a boy in the army myself, so, of course, I didn't mind helping you.” 以上です。 とても長くて申し訳無いのですが、宜しくお願い致します!

• 「よく知っている、まったく知らない」について

1.I know much about computers. 2.I know nothing about computers. 3.I know about computers very well. 4.I don't know about computers at all. 質問1:どの言い方が適切でしょうか? 質問2:その理由を教えてください。 質問3: 1,2の文ではaboutとof どちらでもいいですか? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味をおしえてください。

Why you said I'm so mean, as you know I don't like if someone saying something that not who am.

• 「全部は理解できない」

たとえば「あなたの言ってることが全部は分からなかった」とか「ニュースを読んだけれど全部は理解できなかった」という時の <(大体は分かったけど)全部は理解できない>は I don't understand everything what you said. これで合っているのでしょうか? I don't understand at all. これだと「全く理解できない」になってしまいますよね?辞書を探ってみましたが、everythingでも違うような気がしたのですが・・・上手い訳にたどり着きません。お願いいたします。

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago