• ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは!自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 TASUPOは未成年の喫煙を防ぐことができるのか? I don't think TASUPO help to prevent minors from smoking. It is true that TASUPO contributes to preventing them from smoking,in that they cannot buy tabacco without the card. But there are two problems. Firstly, it is possible that they may lend and borrow the card which adults have. Secondly, they could buy tabacco at the convenience stores without showing the card. In conclusion, They could buy tabacco above ways. 自分は大学受験生です。回りに添削してくれる人がいなく困っています。どんな些細なことでもご指摘頂けたらありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数8
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

小生なりの意見を書かせていただきます。 ・1文目--問題ないと思います。 ・2文目--わたしならば、次のように書きます。It is true that Tasupo could work to prevent them from smoking or buying tabacoo,to some degree,because they cannot buy tabacoo at vending machines without Tasupo card. ・3文目--But there are 2 problems.この文章はOKですね。もしくは、Butの後にI think を入れても良いような気がします。なくても良いですがね。 ・4文目--Firstly(もしくはAt first),it is possible for them to borrow the card ,then they could buy tabacoo.もしくは、They could buy tabacoo at the machines with borrowing the card. ・5文目--私もほぼ同文を書くと思います。 ・6文目--結論のところはどう書くかですが、As my conclusion,in the current situation,it is tough to prevend minors from smoking or buying tabacoo.という感じでしょうかね。 参考にしていただければ幸いです。

sandson
質問者

お礼

前回に引き続きありがとうございます!とても参考になりました!  特に結論部分に困っていたので助かりました。またお世話になるかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (7)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.8

イイお答えが出尽くしてとの感もありますが、ご参考になればと、 prevent one from ~~ing これはこれで良いのですが、一寸小難しいので、これを使いませんか? keep one from ~~ing I do not think TASPO can keep minors completely away from buying and smoking cigarettes. buying and smoking は若干「馬から落ちて落馬して、腰の腰痛が痛む」的ダブりですが、ここではcompletelyと副詞を挿入することにより、「完全に、買わせない、喫煙させない」と訳出しました。これが質問者の本意かと存じましたので。 It is true that TASUPO contributes to preventing them from smoking, in that they cannot buy tabacco without the card. It is true もあまりにも堅苦しすぎるので、 You may say TASPO might be helpful as they have to show the card on the vending machine. But there are two problems. Firstly, it is possible that they may lend and borrow the card which adults have. Secondly, they could buy tabacco at the convenience stores without showing the card. In conclusion, They could buy tabacco above ways. Firstly, secondlyも私自身は好きでよく利用させて貰いますが、何せ硬すぎるので、 But we have basic problems. They can freely borrow and use anyone’s TASPO if they want as the machine can not confirm the age of TASPO user. They can also freely buy the cigarette at any nearby convenience shop without being asked of his age. So I like to say the card system may be of some help to prevent minor's smoking but can not be almighty. Firstly, secondlyを使わずに書いてみました。 全部まとめてみると、 I do not think TASPO can keep minors completely away from buying and smoking cigarettes. You may say TASPO might be helpful as they have to show the card on the vending machine. But we have basic problems. They can freely borrow and use anyone’s TASPO if they want as the machine can not tell the age of TASPO user, not holder. They can also freely buy the cigarette at any nearby convenience shop without being asked of his age. So I may say the card system may somewhat help but can not be almighty.

sandson
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!   なるほど・・・。このように工夫すると自然でかっこいい英語になるんですね。とても勉強になりました!参考にさせていただきます!ありがとうございました(^^)

noname#86553
noname#86553
回答No.7

No.6です。 訂正があります。 a IC card→an IC card 失礼しました。

noname#86553
noname#86553
回答No.6

TASPO is a IC card to purchase cigarettes.のような文を冒頭に加えると分かりやすいような感じがします。

sandson
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!冒頭に言葉の定義をしておくと読み手にわかりやすい文になりますね。参考にさせて頂きます。(^^)

回答No.5

英作文は基本的にはやさしいですが、英米人並みに書こうと思うととても難しいです。あなたが大学受験生で、あまり英語に慣れてないという前提でいくつか気の付いたことを下記します。(既に指摘されていることも含めて) 1)文法的に間違いのない文を書くこと。三単現のs など一番気をつけることです。 2)日本語と英語の意味の違いを正確にしっておくこと。tobacco は日本語のたばこではありませんね。当然cigarettesとすべきです。尚 tabacco のスペリングが違います。 3)成る可く易しい知っている単語を使うこと。第2文後半などはbecauseで十分です。 4)同じ単語を何遍も使わない。第1文、第2文でprevent が使われていますが、これは工夫してください。例えば第2文はTASUPO is effective for hindering their smoking あるいは TASUPO makes it very difficult for them to buy and smoke cigarettes in an ordinary way, because....... 5)"may lend and borrow" のところは両方する訳ではないので、"and" ではなくて"or" ですが、単にborrow だけの方がすっきりして分かりやすいと思います。尚ここのmay の意味は何ですか。「できる」という意味なら前にpossibleがあるので不要です。またこの文の最後の部分は大人からカードを借りるとだけ簡単に言えば済むと思います。 6)convenience storesの前にthe がありますが、特定の店を指定していないので不要です。複数だけで十分。 7)最後の文は既に指摘されているようにthus を使うべきです。above waysは意味不明。すこしくどいですが、日本語のままに言いたいのなら、As said above とでもして、最後にeasily くらいをつけたらどうでしょうか。またThey と大文字の必要はないし、むしろ最後の文章なのでminors とした方が強調されてよいと思います。 要は自分の知っている言葉を最大限に使って、易しい文で、文法的な間違いをおかさないことを心がけることです。そうすれば段々本物の英語に近い物がかけるようになってきます。

sandson
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!とても詳しく書いていただき、勉強になります!よく見れば簡単な文法ミスが多かったです。今後ともご指導のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

回答No.4

どちらかといえば、綺麗な英文を書かれていると思います。 小生も学生時代に比べれば自分自身の英文が変化したような気がします。 仕事柄、アメリカ人、オーストラリア人等とEメールもしくは会話をすることがありますが、彼らの文章の特徴として ・結構一文一文が短い。 ・関係代名詞がほとんど出てこない。 ・関係代名詞が必要となるような長い文章は、2つの文に分かれているといった印象があります。 私が学生時代言われたのは、 ・短文をつなげて書いた方がいいといわれました。 じゃあ、短文というのがどれくらいのものになるかは、正直感覚の問題です。 受験ですので、文法はきちんと抑えないと駄目ですが、それはしょうがないですね。小生もそうでした。とは言え、今となればポツポツと忘れていったりもしていますが。

sandson
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございます! 今後なるべく短い文でわかりやすい英語で書けるよう意識していきたいと思います。

• purunu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (518/1214)
回答No.3

第1文だけ。  まず、最近日本で導入されたものはTASPO です。下記のTASPOに関する英語の公式ページをごらんください。それから、Tは「タバコ」という日本語(の外来語)からきているのは確かですが、TASPOのある販売機でうられているのは tobacco(刻みタバコ)でなく、cigarettes です。  第1文、thinkのあとには、that があってしかるべきでしょう。TASPOは固有名詞なので冠詞はいりませんが、単数なので、動詞は三単現のsがいります。ということで、 I don't think that TASPO helps to prevent minors from smoking.

参考URL:
http://www.taspo.jp/english/index.html
sandson
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。  あっ、TASPOでしたね。ご指摘ありがとうございます。URLまで載せていだだいてTASPOに対する理解が深まりそうです!ありがとうございました!

• sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.1

こんばんは。 こなれた英語でない印象を受けますが、よいのではないでしょうか。 自分が知っている表現で書けるのであれば、それでよいのですから。 1. Secondly, they ・・・ without showing the card. についてですが、 they は複数なので、card は cards にすべきではないかと思います。 2. In conclusion は、この短い文章に対しては大袈裟なので、Thus とすべきです。 3. "above ways" は、まったく間違いとまではいえないかもしれませんが、 as described above とすべきだと思います。 ただ、上記2で Thus を書くことになるので、as described above さえも不要です。(thus と意味がダブるので) 以上、ご参考になりましたら。

sandson
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!とても参考になりました。私もこなれた英語をかっこよく書きたいと日々精進しているのですが、まだなかなか、そのレベルには到達しそうにありません。なので、みなさんの力をお借りして少しでも力を伸ばしたいと思いますので今後ともよろしくお願いします!  最低1日は締め切らないように注意していきます。(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。5回目の添削依頼です。よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問 あなたのタバコに関する意見を50語程度で述べなさい I think that smoking is banned in public space, such as working places and restaurants.It is because smoking prevents other people from staying healthy.According to a news I heard before, indirect smoking boosts the possibility of getting cancer. That's why I consider that people shouldn't smoke in public. スペルミス、文法ミス等ご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 また、大変恐縮ながら、質問にも答えていただけると嬉しいです ・大学入試本番まであと4日ほどなのですが、やっておいたほうがよい英作のテーマ・型はありますか? それでは、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today\'s world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can\'t get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat\'t learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today\'s world.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは!自由英作文の添削をお願いします!  ネットカフェ難民について One of the problems Net cafe refuggees are now facing is that almost all of them could not find the regular employment if they want. This is because they don't own or rent a residence and thus have no address. No company will employ those people. To solve this problem, the gorvernment should support them. But,you may say that they should stand on their two feet. However,their low-paid temporary jobs make it impossible for them to save up money by themselves to rent an apartment. Thus, the gorvenment should take some action to disconnect the vicious circle in which they can't find regular employment because they don't have housing. ※私は大学受験生です。周りに添削をしてくれる人がいなくて困っています。どんな些細な点でもいいのでご指摘くださればありがたいです。よろしくお願いします! 毎回ご丁寧に添削してくださってありがとうございます!今回はネットカフェ難民について書いたのですが、改善策の部分が説得力に欠けると自分で感じました。ご意見いただけたらありがたいです。お願いします!

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today's world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can't get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat't learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today's world.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 題名:高等学校が高校生の化粧を禁止することに賛成するか否か。 I agree with the idea that high schools prohibit their students from making themselves up for two reasons. Firstly, permitting the students' make up leads to disturb the norm of school. It is because that may possible for the students not to obey the school rules to make themselves feel freely. Secondly, the high school students need not to make themselves because they have beautiful skin originally. If they depend on make themselves up in high school days, it would have bad infuluence for their skin. Because of two reasons I mentioned above, I agree the idea that high schools prohibit their students from making themselves up. 私は高等学校が高校生に化粧を禁止することに二つの理由により賛成する。 一つめは、高校生に化粧を認めることは学校の規範を乱すことに繋がりかねないからだ。というのもこれをすることにより彼らが自由な心地になることで学校の規則に従わなくなる可能性があるからだ。 二つめは、高校生は元々美しい肌をしているので化粧をする必要がないからである。もし彼らが高校生の時から化粧に頼ってしまうと、彼らのお肌に悪影響を及ぼすだろう。 以上、先に述べた二つの理由から高等学校が高校生に化粧を禁止することに賛成する。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 コンビニの24時間営業について、反対か賛成か。 I don't agree with the opinion that convenience stores do business for 24 hours. This is because they have a bad influence on the environment. The use of energy around the clock contributes to global warming seriously. As you know, Global warming is one of the most pressing problems that the world is now facing. But, you may say that to stay open for 24 hours is convenient or even necessary for people who work night shifts. However,I think that global warming is bigger problem than that because these people only change their lifestyles. For this reason,I think convenience stores shouldn't stay open in the night-time. ※私は大学受験生です。周りに添削してくれる方がいなく困っています。どんな些細なことでもいいのでご指摘くださればありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 It is better to marry late rather than early. (答) I disagree with this statement. First,as people marry late,women give rise to their children when they are old.Although medical technology is improving now,it is still danger. The younger they do,the less danger they pass away. Second,if their father is old when baby is born,and they retire their job because of their age when their children go to college,it is difficult for them to pay money. Certainly,if people marry late,they afford to prepare for marrying because they have much money.But they should take their children into account. Thus,it is better to marry early rather than late.