• ベストアンサー

英語和訳について

a_jugglerの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • a_juggler
  • ベストアンサー率27% (8/29)
回答No.2

文脈が分からないと訳しようがありませんのでインターネットで英文について調べてみました 次回から前後の英文か背景説明をお願いいたします The landed portion of the mission features a design dramatically different from Mars Pathfinder mission. Where Pathfinder had scientific instruments on both the lander and the small Sojourner rover, these larger rovers will carry all their instruments with them. Immediately after landing, each rover will begin reconnaissance of the landing site by taking a 360-degree visible color and infrared image panorama. Then they will each leave the petal structure behind, driving off to begin exploration. この最後の一文ですね。 「そしてローバーはそれぞれ花弁型装置を後にし、探査を始めるべく動き始めた」 でしょうか。 petal structureの役割がいま一度イメージしづらいですが、添付URLの写真がそうでしょうかね http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Opportunity_Lander_Petals_PIA04848.jpg

参考URL:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Opportunity_Lander_Petals_PIA04848.jpg
GiSuXeke
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 大変助かりました。 説明不足で申し訳ございません。 文の検索をしてもらい、お手数をお掛けしました。 ローバーの話自体はよく聞いていたので、petal structureのイメージはすぐに出来たのですが、文自体が何を意味しているかが掴めなかったのです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語詞の和訳で分からない部分が(難しいです)

ある曲の歌詞を日本語にしたいのですが、どうしても意味の分からない部分があります。 詞は、 So please leave the light on after you've gone Leave the pictures in their aging frames up where they belong Leave the bed sheets unclean and they will reek of you still Cover me in resolve という英文なのですが、最後の一行までは 『君が去っていくとき 明かりをつけたままにしてくれ  写真を古いフレームに残したままにしてくれ  シーツを洗わないままにしてくれ  まだ君の香りがするから』 というような意味であると思うのですが、 "Cover me in resolve" の意味が見当もつきません。 分かるかた、どうか教えてください!!

• 英語 和訳してください

この英文を和訳してください。 Little did they know that I made it a rule never to leave home without having breakfast. This photo makes you look much younger then you really are. What was it that you said you would give me? It was his speech that bored me to death.

• 和訳をお願いします(2)

少し飛んで、続きなのですが、入所者の人たちと協調してかれらの活力を目ざめさせるには、というところなのですがこうなっています。 And so first you must call forth your client's soul, next you call forth your own soul, and the two then begin to cooperate together.←これは大体わかるのですが、つぎからなのですが、 You would ask instrusctions of the client, and *they would give to you their own personal idea forms of what steps can be taken. These idea forms will be born out of truth as ★they are filtered through the physical condition of that physiology. They will speak to you in their own ways. この*they は二つのsoulなんでしょうか? ★they はthese idea forms ですよね?で次にくる be filtered through は~をとおしてろ過された なのでしょうか? この場合意味が変になるのではないかと思うのですが。 idea forms は精神障害者の方を介護する際の究極的な理念みたいなものらしいですが。よろしくお教えください。

• 英語の生物の和訳です。

1.4 DNA structure and function DNA is huge ladder-like molecule made up of sugar , phosphate and four organic bases called Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine and Thymine.The bases will only join up in the pairs A to T and G to C. The two halves of the ladder can also un-zip between the pairs of bases.They do this: (a) At mitosis: each half ladder forms the other half on itself.So two ladders,which are identical, result.This is the reason why a chromosome that splits in mitosis forms two identical chromosomes. (b) When genes make proteins: each half ladder forms a related substance, RNA(very similar to DNA) on it.This then detaches, passing to the ribosomes.RNA carries the sequence of bases that were in the DNA.Each three letter ‘word’(triplet),e.g.AGC attracts particular amino acid to the ribosome. The sequence of the hundreds of triplets is what determines the kind of protein formed at the ribosomes-each protein has its own unique DNA sequence. Thus a length of DNA with its own unique sequence is a gene; and a gene is what is used to make its own, unique,protein by linking a particular sequence of amino acids together at ribosome. The‘ladder’structure of DNA is in fact turned into a spiral(double helix) thread,with 10 base pairs per complete 360°turn.This has little to do with the function of DNA but it was a crucial fact, discovered by Franklin, Wilkins, Watson and Crick, in determining its structure. かなり長いですがお願いします。 すごく急いでます。

• この英文の本当の意味は?

I'm picky about.... hmmm.... people drinking out of my drinks. I always think they will leave something behind.... これってどういう意味ですか?「わたしのうるさいところは・・・う~ん・・・」とここまでしか予想がつきません。どんな状況を言っているのでしょうか?英語が喋れる人じゃないと難しいですよね?直訳すれば「自分の飲み物を勝手に飲まれると汚いからいや!」ってことになると思うのですが、普通にそういう意味になるんでしょうかね?

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の1~5に続くのはa~eのどれだと思いますか?また、訳もお願いします。 1.The wedding is over 2.There are lot of paths in front of us 3.We will begin slowly 4.We will be careful to learn together 5.At the end of each day a)and we must choose one. b)as we work and discuss things together. c)we'll enjoy thinking of our future. d)and now we are starting our lives together. e)and then make progress quickly.

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 When you meet your future Soul Mate the path of life is always made easier. Somewhere inside yourself you are no longer alone. So it will be easier to leave the past and move into the future then. Soul mate relationship have their problems too of course, some of which are karmic, old, stemming from past lives.

• 困っています 和訳してください

アメリカのある会社に商品を注文したのですが、商品が届かないので追跡番号を教えてくださいとメールしたら、下記のお返事をいただいたのですがすみません、訳してください Your order left our company on March 10th, but will not leave the United States, until today. You will have ten days from the time the products leave the U.S. to receive your package. DHL has no tracking numbers, which is why they are far less expensive than other international shipping companies. They will notify me when you package arrives in your company. Please advise your Customs IMMEDIATELY, (today if you haven't already) that you are expecting a package, so that it is not left at customs, or held up getting through customs. We do not have any access to the package once it arrives in your country, we simply receive a note it has landed there, it is then on your shoulders to work with Customs, and its always best to get that set up ahead of time.

• 和訳をお願いします。

To the right the New Zealand Brigade was now exposed the two flanking brigades having retired further to the rear and their position was being enfiladed from both sides. Then at 17:00 the Turkish force counter-attacked in force and the ANZAC Division was forced to withdraw. One squadron of the 9th Light Horse Regiment, trying to recover their wounded, waited until they were within fifty yards (46 m) before leaving and were forced to leave three of their wounded behind. Until at 17:30, with the danger of a hand to hand fight looming, Chauvel was forced to order a "general withdrawal". When the Turkish realised what was happening, they increased their efforts to break through the divisions front.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。