• ベストアンサー

中学生英語スピーチチェック

Hi I am going to introduce Hotel to you(私は貴方にホテルを紹介します。 I have ever been to hotel once(私はホテルへ行った事が一度あります。 ここまではホテルの部分のみ自分で、決めてほかの部分は先生が決めてある感じです ホテルの所はほかの固有名詞が入りますが、伏せておきたいので「hotel」と書きます。 固有名詞が入ってると考えていた抱いておkです I went there when the scool excursion.(あってるか微妙・・・ There are many foods to eat(ここは平気そうです For example a salad fruits and so on.(ここもまぁ平気かな I stayed at there two days and I enjyoed myself So. I learnd that it was important to help and get along with each other then (長すぎて,接続詞があってるか分からない If you have a chance you had better stay there(ここもどうだか・・・ Thank you とまぁ、こんな感じです。 レベルの高いのを使っているので、ミスはたくさんあるかもしれないです。 自然な流れにできるところはしてください、冠詞のミスとかもないかチェックをお願いします。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • morphinkf
  • ベストアンサー率100% (3/3)
回答No.1

>I have ever been to hotel once I have been to Hotel once.(everはいらないです。) >I went there when the scool excursion. この文章で何が言いたいのか。。。修学旅行ですか? 修学旅行なら I went there on a school trip. としてもいいと思います。 >For example a salad fruits and so on. For example, there are some salad fruits and so on. 「so on」を使うならサラダフルーツ以外にもう一つくらい 例がほしいところです。 >I stayed at there two days and I enjyoed myself So. I learnd that it was important to help and get along with each other then I stayed there for two days and enjoyed it. atは必要ないです。期間を示しますから「for ~」が必要。 滞在を楽しんだのならば単純にitにしてしまっても良いと思います。 I have learned that it is important to help and get along with each other. 学んだことを完了形にして、important「だった」のではなく、important「だ」ということを学んだのなら「was」ではなく「is」になります。thenもあまり必要ないです。 とまぁ適当に私も訳してみただけですが、 参考にしてみてください。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#125540
noname#125540
回答No.3

I have ever been to... は  I have been to...なんだそうです。 areが混ざっているのですが、過去の話でしたら were では。 人に勧めるには had better でなく should などのほうが良いとされています。 (ここを注意しないのは学校英語の悪い部分だと思う) You should try it. とか。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/you%20should%20try/UTF-8/ I recommend... もいいのでは。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/I%20recommend/UTF-8/

• toypu2008
  • ベストアンサー率40% (48/118)
回答No.2

『If you have a chance, you had better stay there』の部分に関してですが、 『had better do』はかなり強い言い方になります。 『~したほうがいい』と習うようですが、 実際は『そうしないと大変なことになるよ』という意味も 含んでいるようです。単に提案する意味なら 『might want to stay there』という言い方もあります。 ご参考までに。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

1: A:Could I have the tuna salad and a cup of coffee,please? B:() A:No,that's it,thanks. (1)Sure.Anything else? (2)Yes. Is that all you want? (3)The tomato salad? (4)Would you like the coffee now? 2: A:I tried to join the speed skating team. B:Oh,have you been chosen for the team? A:() (1)I hope that (2)I hope so (3)I want to (4)I want and hope it 解答と訳お願いします

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• どの英語の方がいいか教えて下さいm(__)m

色々話をしていて.... 相手)I'm happy too:) You can come visit me anytime:p 私)Yippee! Thank you* When I have a chance to go to America, I will go to see you. And you can also come to my place whenever you like. 最後に相手から 相手)Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.と来ていて, 面接などで色々忙しく返事ができていなくて、 やっと今返せる時間があるので返事を返したいのですが、 『忙しくて返事できなかった(>_<)ごめんね。 是非来てください♪ アメリカは大好きだけど、まだ一回も行ったことがないから 私も行ってみたいです* というか、いつか住みたい(笑)』 って言いたいんですけど、 どちらの英語の方が上の文章に近いですか? (1)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love USA very much, but I have never been there. So I want to go there. Rather I want to live there someday:) lol (2)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love the United States but I've never been there. I'd like to visit there some day. Well, I rather want to live there:) lol あと、 Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.に、 (1)~(2)のような返事はおかしいでしょうか?

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

あるサイトで、I'd又はI'veなどはメールで使わないと言われ、 文章を直してみたのですが、 『忙しくて返事できなかった(>_<)ごめんね。 是非来てください♪ 私もまだアメリカに一度も行ったことがないので行ってみたいです。 というか、いつか住みたい(笑)』 I could not reply to you, because I was so busy. Sorry. Come and visit us, by all means. I have never been to USA, so I want to go there some day. Rather I want to live in there someday:)lol 間違っているところはありませんか?

• 明日急遽英語のスピーチをすることになりました

将来の夢を話すのですが、 以下のようにまとめてみました。 文法など誤りがあったり、 言い回しがおかしかったら訂正お願いします。 Hello! Myname is ○○. Today,I will talk about my dream. My dream is to become one of staff members of the United Nations. There is hardly any reason for my dream. But I'm just fond of Mathematics and English. So,when I thought about my dream,that was it. I have two goals to make my dream come true. First,I have to make more and more efforts for studying every subject to be admitted to a private university in Tokyo. Second,after I enter university I would be have to study not only Mathematics and English but also economics. In conclusion,I will work for the United Nations as a officer in the future. In closing,I would like to thank you for listening so attentively. 以上です。お願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。