• 締切済み

英訳お願いします。あってますか?(2)

英訳お願いします。あってますか? 宜しくお願いします!!! また私はあなたにいつか会えることをどこかで信じていたかったんだ。 I wanted to believe somewhere in mind I would see you again some day .

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• ezorisu
  • ベストアンサー率35% (61/171)
回答No.4

かなり良いと思います。 若干訂正を加えると以下のようになります。 I wanted to believe somewhere in mind I could see you someday again.

hanako9851
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます☆

回答No.3

ELTの曲でひらめいたのですが、I wanted to believe that I could see you again someday,someplace. はだめですか?

hanako9851
質問者

お礼

ELTの曲…?このようなフレーズありましたっけ?(笑)ありがとうございます☆

• NooGarde
  • ベストアンサー率28% (75/260)
回答No.2

また私はあなたにいつか会えることをどこかで信じていたかったんだ。 I wanted to keep believing somewhere in (my) mind (that) I would see you again someday. ( )省略可

hanako9851
質問者

お礼

なるほど。ありがとうございます!!

• dom2007
  • ベストアンサー率32% (24/75)
回答No.1

僕/私はあなたにいつかまた会えるって信じていたかった。 なので質問者さんの訳で問題ないと思います。

hanako9851
質問者

補足

英訳でお願いできますか?この英文は私が作成したものです。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします(至急)

英訳お願いします(至急 以下の文章をアメリカ人の友人に送りたいと思います。 自力で英訳してみましたがネイティブ的にもっと 良い書き方はありますでしょうか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私の意見が役立ってよかったです。 あと、○○さんにそれとなく連絡とってみます。 お祝いお言葉ありがとう。また報告しますね。 I am glad to hear that my opinion helped you in some ways. I will contact ○○ to see how she reacts. Thank you for your message - I will keep you postd.

• 英訳

When lights go down, I see no reason For you to cry. We've been through this before In every time, in every season, God knows I've tried So please don't ask for more. Can't you see it in my eyes This might be our last goodbye Carrie, Carrie, things they change my friend Carrie, Carrie, maybe we'll meet again somewhere again I read your mind, with no intentions Of being unkind, I wish I could explain It all takes time, a whole lot of patience If it's a crime, how come I feel no pain. Carrie, Carrie, things they change my friend Carrie, Carrie, maybe we'll meet again Carrie, Carrie, things they change my friend Carrie, Carrie, maybe we'll meet again somewhere again ある曲の歌詞なんですが訳を探してもでないので 訳をお願いします

• 簡単でいいので英訳してもらえませんか?

前回の続きです。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q7449383.html It would seem that my mother will visit you. I would like you to take good care of her. とだけ伝えると I heard she'll be out here! I can't wait to meet her. Are you coming out as well? I will of course take good care of her こうきました。これに対して前回教えてもらったようにこう返しますが The remarriage mate would give some money to my mother however I lead a life alone, as I am still poor, when I would be rich in future, I would go and see you. その前に伝えるべき事がある、または味気ないと思い、追加の文を考えたので 簡単な英訳をお願いします。 私は母以外にも血族がいる事を知ってびっくりしました。 嬉しく思いますが言葉が通じないので不安です。それと、アメリカは一度行ってみたいです。 修学旅行でハワイに行きましたが、人それぞれですが私は日本より好きです。

• ~してもらう を英訳で・・・

英訳を教えてほしいのですが、 約一年ぶりに外国人の友達と会う時の第一声は、あなたに再び会えてうれしいです。 はNice to see you again!で良いでしょうか? また、私はあなたに翻訳をしてもらった御礼がしたい。 という文は、 I'd like to make it up ~ ここからさっぱり分かりません。 ~してもらうという際の英訳のし方がわからないのですが、(例えば彼に英語を教えてもらう等)この場合、どのような単語を当てはめたら良いのでしょうか?I'm taught English by him.このような受身を使用するのは不自然ですか?

• 英訳してみました

英訳してみました。いかがでしょうか? (1)当時は電車に乗るお金なんて無かったから、よく歩いたものである。 In those days I would often walk a lot because I didn't have enough money to take the trains. (2)仕事に対する考え方は人それぞれである。(働く目的についてです。例えばお金のため、だとか自分自身を能力を高めるため、だとか・・) What you work for depens on people. (3)私たちだけで会うのはやめたほうがいい We should not see each other between just two of us.

• 英訳をお願いします><

アメリカのホストファミリーからのメールです。 一部自分では訳せない部分があったので、 英語が得意な方、訳すのを手伝っていただけませんでしょうか。 お願いします! We have enjoyed having Yuri here. It has brought back many fond memories of our association with you last summer and made us miss you all the more. I told Virginia yesterday as we took Yuri to Yellowstone that I wished we could have had the opportunity to do some of these things with you. I guess that is why you need to come to the US again. If you or you and your family are ever able to come to the US we would hope you would come and see us again. Well I should wrap up for now. 特にYellowstoneというのがよく分からないです>< よろしくお願いします!

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。

この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。 sometimes there are people who just come to you once in a lifetime and then they disappear but they tell you that how the life has meaning and value. And if I can't to see you more again or your destination is not the States, then you will see somebody whom show you kindness.

• 英訳して下さい

I would be pleased to get some news from you! って何ですか?

•  英訳お願いします!

英訳お願いします! ※下記の文章とは一体どういう意味なのでしょうか? 文章の意味が分からず、困っています!英訳をお願いします! I owe you a wedding gift. I wanted to tell you I have been dedicating my Gurugita to you. Imagining you happy is what got me through it. You feel guilty because you are American.