• ベストアンサー

この前の土曜日、わたしの学校で体育祭がありました。と英語で書くには、どう表わしたらいいでしょうか。

タイトル通りなのですが、9月8日、○×中学校で体育祭がありました。と、書くには、どういう表現が自然でしょうか。 We had sports day on September 8th.これじゃ、おかしいでしょうか?それとも、Last Saturday was our sports day. これだと、日付がうまく入らない・・・。いいアイディア、教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.3

We had sports day on September 8th. これにa をいれれば良いのです。 We had a sports day on September 8th. 学校でをいれたければ We had a sports day at school on September 8th. 9月8日は土曜日とわかっているので 土曜日はいれなくても良いと思いますが。 A sports day was held in (name) junior high school last Saturday. A sports day was held in (name) junior high school on September 8th.   ってのもありますね。 御参考までに。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

曜日を入れるなら on Saturday, September 8(th), 2007 on Saturday, 8th September 2007 土曜日だけなら、last Saturday(厳密に言うと先週今週の区別が付きませんが)/ Saurday this week / this Saturday etc.。 体育祭は辞書によると athletic meeting(meet) sports day(event) sporting event etc. We had .... / There was などで表現すればよいです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • 4G52GS
  • ベストアンサー率71% (1969/2770)
回答No.1

翻訳してくれるページがありますので、そこでお試しください。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 友達に体育の日について英語で説明したいのですが・・・

友達に体育の日について説明するために、日本では、この日が一番晴れる確立が高かったので東京オリンピックがこの日におこなわれました。それを記念してこの休日がつくられ、この日には多くの運動会が開催されます。 というような文章をつくりたいんですが、うまくつくることができません。 Tokyo Olympic was held on that day because ~  in Japan. The holiday was a memorial of the Olympic and there are many sports festival on that day. 前後の文も自信ありませんが、特に~の部分がわかりません。アドバイスいただけませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 次の2文を(a)前置詞+関係代名詞、(b)関係代名

次の2文を(a)前置詞+関係代名詞、(b)関係代名詞を用いて一文にしてください。 (1)Kyoto is an old city. There are a lot of famous temples in the city. (a)Kyoto is an old city(). (b)Kyoto is an old city(). (2)September 8th is the day.We will hold our school festival on that day. (a)September 8th is the day(). (b)September 8th is the day(). 宜しく御願い致します><

• 英語の問題

1:Our dog ( ) for manyweeks,but in the end shecame back. (1)has missed (2)missed (3)was missing (4)was to miss 2:The manager got angry because we ( )finishedthe work by the deadline. (1)had (2)hadn't (3)have (4)haven't 3:After we ( )a few miles one of us had to fall out as a result of a sprained ankle. (1)are (2)had been to (3)had gone (4)were 4:I lost the watch whichmy sister ( )me for mybirthday. (1)gives (2)has given (3)had given (4)will give 5:We want to the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't( ). (1)fixed (2)have been fixed (3)have fixed (4)having been fixed 解答と訳お願いします

• 「おとといは春分の日」を英語で表現。

「おとといは春分の日で、しかも私たち夫婦の結婚記念日でした。」と英語で表現したいのですが.... the day before yesterday was Vernal Equinox day, in addition, it was our wedding anniversary. で正しいでしょうか?教えてください。

• 英語を直して下さい!

私は土曜日と日曜日バイトがありました。 I went to part time job on last Saturday and Sunday. 土曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Saturday. 沢山の人が来ました。 Many visitors (guests?)came. その日はゲームを買っていく人が多かったです。 There were many people who bought a game on that day . とても忙しかったです。 I was very busy. 日曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Sunday. その日はまだ2回目でした。 It was still the second on that day. 片付けや料理を運んだりしました。 I carried putting in order and a dish. 慣れていないのでとても緊張しました。 Because I wasn't used, I was tense. とても疲れました。 I was very tired. これから頑張りたいです。 I want to do my best from now on. おかしい所や、もっと自然に直した方が良い所を直して下さいm(__)m 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 次の文の正確な英訳を教えて下さい

次の文の正確な英訳を教えて下さい We rent our apartments on a weekly tariff with the change over day being a Saturday. よろしくお願いします!

• 過去形と過去完了形の違い

1. I studied French for three hours last Saturday. 2. I had studied French for three hours last Saturday. 3. I had been studied French for three hours last Saturday. 上記の3つの表現はどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語

As the storm was approaching tha day. we couldn't go out but ( )stay inside the hotel all day. ①should ②must ③needed ④had to なぜ④なのか教えてください。

• 英語 和訳

The feeling on their part must have been like that of a teacher receiving his old students,for it was their Commodore Perry who had effected the opening of our country seven years before,and now here we were on our first visit to America. この英文をどなたか訳してください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で困っています。

Q次の英文のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選びなさい。また、なぜまちがっているのか教えていただけたら幸いです。 1.Turning to the right, you will see a very old building was built in 1785. (1)Turning to (2)the right (3)will see a very old (4)was built in 1785. 2.Most of the people attended the recent seminar on effective teaching were high school teachers. (1)Most of the people (2)attended (3)on effective teaching   (4)were high school teachers. 3.There are many things those we would throw away, if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. (1)those we would throw   (2)away, if we   (3)were not afraid that others   (4)might pick them up. 4.The days have long gone how we fed our families from our own gardens. (1)The days   (2)have long gone   (3)how we fed our families   (4)from our own gardens

このQ&Aのポイント
  • クリーニングしても文字がかすれるというお悩みです。対象の製品はMFC-J6999CDWです。
  • お使いのパソコンはWindowsで、無線LANで接続されています。関連するソフトウェアはWORDです。電話回線の種類はひかりです。
  • クリーニングしても文字がかすれる問題を解決するための対策についてアドバイスをお聞かせください。
回答を見る