• ベストアンサー

ラップの曲の一部の歌詞なのですが、省略が多い英語で意味がわかりません。教えてください

It ain't nothin' nobody can say 'Cuz I neva can let my dream get away. とは、どういう単語を省略して省略なし文にしたらどうなるのでしょうか?教えてください! ちなみに、SOUL'd OUT の TO All Tha Dreamersという曲の引用です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.1

It isn't nothing nobody can say Because I never can let my dream get away. です。

all2864
質問者

お礼

助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• stopでピタッッッっととまるRAPの曲名について

stopでピタッッッっととまるRAPの曲名についてどなたか知りませんか?めっさ早口の男性Rapperで、三味線のような音がはじめから最後までずっと入ってます。 歌詞をとびとびで言わしてもらうと【CHECK IT OUT、、、Yeah、、、Give the away×3 Give the away now、、、、、、stop!、、、Just let me、、、We can not?! Come on.、、、、、、I say that. Come on!、、、 stop!、、、So that your、、、、】みたいなかんじなんですが。Give the away ではなく Give the wayかなんかかもしれませんが。。。。

• 翻訳手伝ってください

let me tell you something, you already know. the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. >もう分かっていると思うが、世の中は良いことばかりではない。 It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how much tough you are... >・・・・・・、どんだけタフかは関係ない。 It will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it >もしお前が・・・・それはお前のひざで・・・・・・ you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life >お前、オレ・・・・ but It ain't about how hard you hit It's about how hard you can get hit... and keep moving forword >しかし、それはお前がヒット・・・さっぱりわかりません How much you can take and keep moving forword >どうやってお前が・・・そして前に進むかだ。 That's how winning is done それが? that's~is? 結局何も分かりませんでした。 日常会話って難しいですね;;

• XJAPAN Say Anything 歌詞 読み

XJAPANのSay Anythingをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい 騒めきだけが 心を刺して 聞こえない 胸の吐息 時を忘れて 求め彷徨う 高鳴る想い 濡らして Run away from reality I've been crying in the dream 凍りついた時間に震えて 歪んで見えない 記憶重ねる 悲しみが 消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に If I can go back to there I've been 夢の中にだけ生きて 終わらない雨に濡れる 流れる涙を白日夢に染めて You say anything whatever you like to say to me say anything You leave me out of my eyes You say anything All I can hear is voice from dream say anything You can dry my every tears 灯りの消えた On the stage 1人見つめて 通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる 壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も 時の砂に消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain 綺麗に殺し合えば 造花の薔薇に埋もれた 詩人の涙は記憶に流されて Time may change my life But my heart remains the same to you Time may change your heart My love for you never change You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも Say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything... Say anything Now you are gone away Where can I go from here? Say anything... Say anything... “I believed If time passes. everything turns into beauty If the rain rain stop, tears clean the scars of memory away Everything stars wearing fresh colors Every sound beging playing a heartfelt melody Jealousy embelishes a page of the epic Desire is embracea in a dream But my mind is still in chaos and......” 最後の“I believed...以降の発音が特によく分からないので宜しくお願いします。

• XJAPAN Endless Rain 英語 読み

XJAPANのEndless Rainをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい I'm walking in the rain 行くあてもなく 傷ついた身体濡らし 絡みつく凍りのざわめき 殺し続けて 彷徨 いつまでも Until I can get your love 眠りは麻薬 途方にくれた 心を静かに溶かす 舞上がる 愛を踊らせて ふるえる身体を記憶の薔薇につつむ I keep my love for you to myself Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me You're just an illusion When I'm awaken, my tears have dried in the sand of sleep I'm a rose blooming in the desert It's a dream, I'm in love with you まどろみ抱きしめて Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness I awake from a dream I can't find my way without you The dream is over 声にならない 言葉を繰り返しても 高すぎる 灰色の壁は 過ぎ去った日の思いを夢に写す Until I can forget your love Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Endless rain, let me stay Evermore in your heart Let my heart takes in your tears, Take in your memories Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

• 英歌詞の和訳が知りたいです

Alessandro SafinaのLunaという曲の和訳が知りたいです 翻訳サイトだと少し不自然な部分があったため、 英語に自信のある方の自然な和訳が見てみたいです 訳してあげてもいいよという方がいらっしゃいましたら どなたか Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, How many are the songs that resound Desires, which through the centuries Have furrowed the sky to reunite with you Portal for poets who write no more And who still lose their sanity You recieve the sighs of those who writhe And fullfill a dream in every soul Moon who looks at me listen to me now Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, Who know the time of eternity And the straight path of truth Make more light inside this heart of mine, This heart of man who doesn't know, doesn't know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, You illuminate the sky and its immensity And show us only the half you want Somehow like we always do Angels of clay that don't fly Souls of cardboard that catch fire Hearts like leaves that later fall Dreams made of air that vanish Son of the Earth and son of yours, for, you know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul But it is with the love that our heart breathes And the force that moves everything and lights it up!... Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul White light, my goddess, goddess is silent!.... もとはイタリア語、英語、ラテン語が混ざっているようなので こちらから英訳をお借りします

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• この英文訳してくださいっっ!!

My machin make me crazy. Get away,or I'll hurt you! I'll get flavor's heart. All I need is flavor's. I'll steal heart and away. I guess that two can play the game Of part-time lover. Just the two of us.   以前に男友達から突然届いたメールなんですが、英語が苦手なため意味が全然わかりません(><) 本人に聞いてもはぐらかすし。。。  なんか比喩的な感じっぽいのはなんとなくわかりますが。どなたかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m  

• Avrilの歌詞の和訳

AvrilのThings I'll never sayの中の歌詞で、   1 'Coz I know you're worth it...you're worth it 2 Guess I'm wishing my life away... With these things I'll never say 3 What use is it to you, what's on my mind? If it ain't comin' out We're not goin' anywhere So why can't I just tell you that I care 4 With these things I'll never sa-ay の和訳がわからないんです・・。 多くてごめんなさい!

• ラップの歌詞の意味

主に黒人が歌うラップ、および日本人が歌うラップにはそれぞれ歌詞がありますが、それらの歌詞は大方意味、文脈を持っているのでしょうか? 非難するわけでないですが、聞いているといかにも意味はなさそうですが。 ちなみにラップは嫌いではありません。 よろしくおねがいします。

• ラップなどの歌詞にある24/7の意味は?

タイトル通りですが、よくラップの曲に24/7って歌詞がありますよね。 私はBIGBANGのMY HEAVENを聞いて疑問に思ったのですが、24/7ってどういう意味ですか? 教えてください。

専門家に質問してみよう