XJAPAN Say Anything 歌詞 読み

このQ&Aのポイント
  • XJAPANのSay Anythingをカラオケ歌いたいのですが、英語部分の読み方を教えてください。
  • XJAPANの「Say Anything」の歌詞をカラオケで歌いたいのですが、英語部分の読み方が分かりません。
  • XJAPANの「Say Anything」の英語部分の読み方を教えてください。カラオケで歌いたいんです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

XJAPAN Say Anything 歌詞 読み

XJAPANのSay Anythingをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい 騒めきだけが 心を刺して 聞こえない 胸の吐息 時を忘れて 求め彷徨う 高鳴る想い 濡らして Run away from reality I've been crying in the dream 凍りついた時間に震えて 歪んで見えない 記憶重ねる 悲しみが 消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に If I can go back to there I've been 夢の中にだけ生きて 終わらない雨に濡れる 流れる涙を白日夢に染めて You say anything whatever you like to say to me say anything You leave me out of my eyes You say anything All I can hear is voice from dream say anything You can dry my every tears 灯りの消えた On the stage 1人見つめて 通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる 壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も 時の砂に消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain 綺麗に殺し合えば 造花の薔薇に埋もれた 詩人の涙は記憶に流されて Time may change my life But my heart remains the same to you Time may change your heart My love for you never change You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも Say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything... Say anything Now you are gone away Where can I go from here? Say anything... Say anything... “I believed If time passes. everything turns into beauty If the rain rain stop, tears clean the scars of memory away Everything stars wearing fresh colors Every sound beging playing a heartfelt melody Jealousy embelishes a page of the epic Desire is embracea in a dream But my mind is still in chaos and......” 最後の“I believed...以降の発音が特によく分からないので宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

騒めきだけが 心を刺して 聞こえない 胸の吐息 時を忘れて 求め彷徨う 高鳴る想い 濡らして Run away from reality I've been crying in the dream ラナウェイ フロム リアリティ アイヴビン クラインニンダ ドリーム 凍りついた時間に震えて 歪んで見えない 記憶重ねる 悲しみが 消えるまで You say anything  ユーセイ エニシング 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything セイ エニシング  断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies ユーセイ エニシング ジャステルミ オールヨア スウィートライズ say anything 演じきれない心に If I can go back to there I've been イファイキャン ゴウバックトゥゼア アイヴビン 夢の中にだけ生きて 終わらない雨に濡れる 流れる涙を白日夢に染めて You say anything whatever you like to say to me ユーセイ エニシング ワレヴァユーライクトゥ セイトゥミー say anything You leave me out of my eyes セイエニシング ユーリーヴミー アウロヴマイアイズ You say anything All I can hear is voice from dream ユセイ エニシング オーライキャンヒァイズ ヴォイスフロムドリーム say anything You can dry my every tears セイ エニシング ユーキャンドライマイ エヴリティアズ 灯りの消えた On the stage オンダステイジ 1人見つめて 通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる 壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も 時の砂に消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に Close your eyes クロージョアイズ and I'll kill you in the rain アナイル キルユー インダレイン 綺麗に殺し合えば 造花の薔薇に埋もれた 詩人の涙は記憶に流されて Time may change my life タイメイチェインジ マイライフ But my heart remains the same to you バッマイハーリメインズ ダセイムトゥユー Time may change your heart タイメイチェインジ ヨアハー My love for you never change マイラヴフォユー ネヴァチェインジ You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも Say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything... Say anything Now you are gone away ナウユーアー ゴーナウエイ Where can I go from here? ウェアキャナイゴウ フロムヒア Say anything... Say anything... “I believed アイブリーヴ If time passes. everything turns into beauty イフタイムパシーズ エヴリシング ターンジントゥ ビューティ If the rain rain stop, tears clean the scars of memory away イフダレインスタップス ティアズクリーンダスカーズ アヴメモリーアウェイ Everything stars wearing fresh colors エヴリシング スターツウェアリング フレッシュカラーズ Every sound beging playing a heartfelt melody エヴリサウンド ビギンズプレインガ ハーフェルトメロディ Jealousy embelishes a page of the epic ジェラシー エンベリシザ ペイジオヴジエピック Desire is embracea in a dream ディザイア イズ エンブレイシア イナドリーム But my mind is still in chaos and......” バッマイマインド イズスティルイン ケイオスアン...

supercell-love
質問者

お礼

有難う御座います! 何回か音楽の方で質問したのですが回答が無くて困っていたので助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• XJAPAN Endless Rain 英語 読み

XJAPANのEndless Rainをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい I'm walking in the rain 行くあてもなく 傷ついた身体濡らし 絡みつく凍りのざわめき 殺し続けて 彷徨 いつまでも Until I can get your love 眠りは麻薬 途方にくれた 心を静かに溶かす 舞上がる 愛を踊らせて ふるえる身体を記憶の薔薇につつむ I keep my love for you to myself Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me You're just an illusion When I'm awaken, my tears have dried in the sand of sleep I'm a rose blooming in the desert It's a dream, I'm in love with you まどろみ抱きしめて Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness I awake from a dream I can't find my way without you The dream is over 声にならない 言葉を繰り返しても 高すぎる 灰色の壁は 過ぎ去った日の思いを夢に写す Until I can forget your love Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Endless rain, let me stay Evermore in your heart Let my heart takes in your tears, Take in your memories Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

• ... and not say anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoJQUd7pqNc&feature=youtu.be&t=278 こちらの動画の4分40秒すぎの英語 I can't watch this happen and not say anything. について質問します。 1a I can't watch this happen and I can't say anything. 1b I can't watch this happen and I can not say anything. 「私は何も言うことができない」で大きく違いがあるわけではありません。 2a I can't watch this happen and (I can't) not say anything. こんなことが起きるのを見ることはできないし、 何も言わないなんてできない。 2b I can't (watch this happen and not say anything). こんなことが起きるのを見ながら(見ると同時に)、 何も言わないなどということはできない。 2b の発想は難しいかもしれませんが、 You can't [have your cake and eat it]. ケーキを持ち、かつ、それを食べるなどということはできない。 一挙両得とはいかない。 これは否定文でありながら、最後に too をつけることができることでも しばしば質問になる表現です。 もっとも、今回はその and 以下が not say anything なのでややこしいです。 特に 2b だとわかればこの英語の言いたいことがまさしく理解できると思うのですが、 とりあえず、1 か 2 か、どちらの意味になるのかご質問します。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• 英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして貰えませんか

長いので面倒だと思うのですが どなたか宜しくお願い致します Real or dream? God said when you die. Your life will pass before your eyes If you want to feel it right now Just do it... The evening lights, coloring the nights busy avenues Down the street brings back memories of you Now I am watching, as lovers pass me by, finding your shadows, in the views of my eyes Now I am here, all alone Remembering the time we used to laugh (together) In the fall of the cold I still think of you, Wondering if you feel the same ※Save, your smile for me, even although you cry for me Remember me and love me always Love, and smile for me, Hold on to all that we had Remembering and love me again※ I'm so depressed living, a quiet life now There is no one here, in which to hold hands, or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waiting and looking (for you voice) To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face I wanna hold you just one more time I think of you night and day Wondering if you feel the same Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 歌詞を日本語に訳してください!

翻訳サイトにかけてみても変な日本語に なってしまい困っています。 長いですが翻訳してほしいです(><) よろしくお願いします。 RED/pieces I'm here again A thousand miles away from you A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am I tried so hard Thought I could do this on my own I've lost so much along the way Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole I've come undone But you make sense of who I am Like puzzle pieces in your eye Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole! I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard! Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole So you can make me whole

• anythingとsomething

can I show you anything in particular can you show me a dry white wine,somethig special という文章があります。 なぜ一方はSomethingで一方はAnythingなんでしょうか somethingとanythingの使い方と意味の違いを教えてください。 またSomeone(Somebody)とAnyuone(anybody)の使い方も一緒に教えてください。

• anythingについて

I know・・・the next one to say anything is・・・a ball. シリトリのような言葉遊びをしてるシーンです 考えながら話してます。 "to say"と"anything"の間はなにか省略されているのでしょうか to不定詞を"anything"が修飾してるのでしょうか 文法的なことがわかりません。anythingの品詞も含めて教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。