• ベストアンサー

英和訳

(1)But she let the tears fall for Jhon. (2)He took the damsel in his arms nd kissed away her tears. (1)しかし彼女は涙でジョンをほれ込ませました。 (2)彼は腕で少女を抱きしめ、すぐに彼女の涙にキスをしました。 自分で訳したらこんな感じになってしまいました。これで大丈夫ですか? お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kayruby
  • ベストアンサー率68% (201/295)
回答No.1

はじめまして。 1は「しかし彼女はジョンに同情の涙を流した」 2は「彼はその乙女を腕に抱きしめ、彼女の涙をくちづけでぬぐった」 2のkissed away her tearsは実際に行動として唇で涙をぬぐったのかもしれないし、比喩表現かもしれません。どちらともとれます いずれにしてもロマンス小説そのものという感じですね。 参考になれば何よりです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いできますでしょうか。。。 「With a book in her lap Hattie became a different person, thousands of miles away, in the middle of the action. Her mother worried that books at such an early age would ruin the girl, but Mr.Abbott didn'd agree. He admired the theories of John Stuart Mill on the education of women and he was proud of his precocious child.」 Hattie,Mr.Abbott, John Stuart Mill は人名ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• prominenceII P66,67

"Honestly!"said Catharine. Newt kissed her again. He kissed her again because she wated him to. She shook her head in drowsy wonder. "I've got to go back now,"she said. "Say goodbye,"said Newt. "Every time I do,"said Catharine,"I seen to det kissed." Newt sat down on the close‐cropped grass under an apple tree. "Sit down,"he said. "No,"she said. "I won't touch you,"he said. "I don't believe you,"she said. She sat down under another another tree,twenty feet away from him. She closed her eyes. "Dream of henry Stewart Chasens,"he said. "What<"she said. "Dream of your wonderful husband‐to‐be,"he said. "All right,I will," she said. She closed her eyes tishter,caught glimpses of her husband‐to‐be. Newt yawned. He began to snore softly. Catharine let Nert sleep for an hour,and while he slept she adored him with all her heart. The shadows of the apple trees grew to the east. Catharine came out from under her tree,knelt by Newt. "Newt?"she said. "H'm?"he said.He opened his eyes. "Late,"she said. "Hello,Catharine,"he said. "Hello,Newt,"she said. "I loveyou,"he said. "I know,"she said. "Too late,"he said. "Too late,"she said. He stood,stretched groaningly. Where will you go?"she said. "Hitch into town,turn myself in,"he said. "Good luck,"she said. "You,too,"he said. "Marry me,Catharine?" "No,"she said. He smiled,stared at her hard for a moment,then walked away quickly. Catharine wathed him grow amaller,knew that if he stopped and turned now,if he called to her,she would run to him. She would have no choice. Newt did stop. He did turn. He did call. "Catharine,"he called. She ran to him,put her arms around him,could not speak. 誤字があるかもしれませんが 和訳お願いします。

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 和訳して欲しいです。お願いします。

Her party had an element of surprise when a famous movie star came by. The fans relate to the character because he seems so ordinary, like themselves. In order to save Gotham City, Batman has to take the bomb in his new flying machine far away over the ocean.

• 和訳をお願いします

明日までに和訳が必要なんですけど、どうしても以下の文がうまく訳せません ・"one or two of you did not particularly enjoy the last occasion when the headmistress took the class, so let us all try to be especially careful and clever today." ・He walked to the house where Miss Trunchibull lived on the edge of the village, the lovely small red-brick Georgian building known as The Red House, tucked away in the woods behind the hills. 以上です、よろしくお願いします、、、

• 和訳

The Leales were very worried about Soseki’s mental problems. They recommended him to try bike-riding,a popular hobby in Britain at the time. Soseki followed their advice and began bike-riding. His cycling trips through the parks let him get back in touch with the world around him. This may have helped his mental condition. He even wrote about his poor cycling skills in a comical essay,”A Bike-riding Journal.” Thanks to the kindness of the people around him,Soseki recovered. In October 1902,he took a trip to Scotland for a week. It was his only sightseeing trip while in Britain,and he had a wonderful time. He finally felt some joy come back to his life. In December of that year,with 400 books he had bought,he left for Japan,returning in late January 1903. In one essay Soseki wrote: “My two years in London were the most unhappy two years of my life.” Soseki suffered a lot,but out of his suffering he learned many precious things that were later reflected in his writing. 以下の質問に英語で答えなさい。 1, Why did he start bike-riding? 2, When and where did he go sightseeing in Britain? 3, As he himself wrote,do you think his two years in London meant nothing to him? 和訳と問題をお願いします。

• ちょっと質問です(3文)

今、「The Beach」という本を読んでいるのですが、 3つほどわからない文章があったので教えてください。 気になった文だけでオーケーです。 1. 'This ...Keanu Reeves thing' (こういう場合のthingの使い方を教えてください。) 2. (悲しい思い出をAが語る。それに対してBが) 'It's OK. Let it out' (Let it outの意味を教えてください。) 3. I leant over and kissed Francois. She pulled away, or laughed, or shook her head, or closed her eyes and kiss me back. (こういう場合のorの用法を教えてください。) よろしくお願いします。

• 動名詞の英訳教えてください

動名詞を使っての英訳です 1彼女は涙がこぼれないように努力した →She tried to prevent tears from coming (to her eyes). (  )内が間違いと指摘されました。何が入りますか? 2彼は何でも自分の思い通りにしようとするから、彼に警告しても無駄だ →It is no warning him because he (tries to get ) his way ( ) anyting. (  )内が間違いと指摘されたのと(   )に何か入ると指摘されてます何が入りますか? よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機はなしでおねがいします。 Margie made a face. "School? What's there to write about school? I hate school." Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end, her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how, all right. After an hour or so, there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen, on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them out in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished, and patted her head. He said to her mother, "It's not the little girl's fault, Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10year level. In feet, the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month, because the history part had not worked.

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

自分なりに訳してみたのですが、自信があまりないので添削をお願いします。 Craig Rogers was sitting on his surfboard, scanning the distance for his next wave, when his board suddenly stopped moving. 彼のサーフボードが動くのを突然止めたとき、クレイグ・ロジャーズは、次の波の距離を求めて、彼はサーフボードの上に座っていた。 He looked down and was terrified to see a great white shark biting the front of his board. 彼は見下ろし、ホオジロザメがサーフボードの前を噛んでいるのを見ておびえていた。 "I could have touched its eye with my elbow," says Craig. 「私は、肘でその目にさわることができた」と、クレイグは言う。 The shark had surfaced so quietly he hadn't heard a thing. サメは静かに浮上したので、彼は何も聞くことはなかった。 In his horror and confusion, he waved his arms and accidentally cut two of his fingers on the shark's teeth. 恐怖と混乱の中で、彼は腕を振って、サメの歯で偶然、2本の指を切った。 He then slid off the opposite side of his surfboard into the water. それから、彼はサーフボードの反対側を水の中へと滑走した。 Then, with Craig in the water and blood flowing from his fingers, the five-meter-long shark simply swam away, disappearing into the water below. それから、クレイグは指から血を流しつつ、長さ5メートルのサメはさっさと離れ、下方の水中へ泳いで消えた。 Although sharks are often categorizedas as killers that hunt and eat as many humans as they can, this is factually inaccurate. 彼らが食べることができるのと同じくらい多くの人間を狩る、殺人者としてサメがしばしば分類されるが、これは事実と異なる。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 若い子たちの間で流行しているフォークケーキについて悩んでいます。
  • 食べ物にフォークやナイフを刺して販売するスタイルが流行りで、個人的には引かれる内容だと感じています。
  • 食べ物に刺さったままのフォークやナイフは不快感を与える可能性があるため、そのようなケーキをもらったら嬉しいのか、それとも嬉しくないのか気になっています。
回答を見る