• ベストアンサー

簡単な訳ですが、訳せませんでした…

matsura-1975の回答

回答No.4

こんにちは。 1と3はすでに結構いいお答えが出てきてますので 参考になさるといいですね。 2は… 『何に対してあなたは違和感を感じたの?』と言うことで What did you feel the difference about? と言うのもありかな、と言う気がします。

jughjh
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。このような言い方もあるんですね。これは分かりやすかったです。ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• アメリカ人野球選手が初めて日本に来た時の様子です

大変長文で申し訳ないのですが、直訳で構いませんので、出来るだけ詳細に訳して頂けると助かります。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 ↓ 「Well the person pick me up from the airport I can't remember his name but he was nice and polite like most Japanese people are I find out when I arrive and very helpful. I didn't know what to expect because it was all new to me. The first time I saw japan ithe very first thing came to mind was there was so many cars, ,bicycle and people ,, what a great way to get around being from America we have so much space and things are spread out.no the dormitory wasn't a condo I had a small room I was thinking wow what a little room but not know anything about Japan I just had to make it work,, and what i didn't know was that all minor league games were played at 11am .that was a shock I was very surprised.」

• 訳を見てください

辞書を引きながら してみました あっているかアドバイスお願いします。 We chose her a nice birthday present. わたし達は 彼女にステキなプレゼントをえらびます。 I thought this book was difficult but I'v found it very easy. この本は 難しいけどやさしい みつける This letter was written by Mary last month. この手紙は先月メアリーによってかかれたものです。 Mary wrote this letter last month. メアリーは先月この手紙を書いた。 I'll tell you everything I know. わたしの知っているすべての事をはなします。

• 訳の修正や正しい訳を教えてください。

サイトでやり取りをしている方なんですが、今回の英文でわからない部分があります。 I actually live in o-taku but not many people know where that is at so thats why i said sibuya. I know where nagoya is. You speak real good English. I'm trying to learn Japanese but I dont know where to start. Are you Japanese? 自分で訳をしてみます。 実は大田区にすんでいるんだ。。???。。。名古屋がどこにあるか知ってるよ。君はいい英語を話してるよ。私は日本語を勉強しようとしているけどどこからはじめていいかわからない。君は日本人? おねがいします

• 英文を翻訳して頂ける方どうか宜しくお願いしま

(質問)アメリカ人のあなたが初めて日本の名古屋空港を訪れた時、空港に出迎えに来たのはどんな人でしたか?その後はどこに行きましたか?日本の町並みを見て、どう感じましたか? ↓(答えが以下の英文となります) Well the person pick me up from the airport I can't remember his name but he was nice and polite like most Japanese people are I find out when I arrive and very helpful. I didn't know what to expect because it was all new to me. The first time I saw japan ithe very first thing came to mind was there was so many cars, ,bicycle and people ,, what a great way to get around being from America we have so much space and things are spread out.no the dormitory wasn't a condo I had a small room I was thinking wow what a little room but not know anything about Japan I just had to make it work,, and what i didn't know was that all minor league games were played at 11am .that was a shock I was very surprised.

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• この部分の訳がわかりません。

People associate themselves with different groups, and as they help each other out, society as we know it is formed. 上の文のsociety as we know it is formedの訳と文法的解釈がわかりません。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳の確認

"Animals in Danger"をペーパーバックで読んでおります。その中で次のような文章が出てきました。 1. Do animals matter? We know about and can give names to about one million animals. But there are more than thirty million species of animal in the world. Every year some of these species disappear and we never see them again. But with thirty million different species, do one or two matter? Different people give different answers to this question, but more and more people are saying, ‘Of course they do – they are all important!’. So why do people think that? 訳してみましたが、一応確認のために質問します。特に質問したいのはmatterの訳し方とknow about and can giveのあたりの訳し方です。こういった理解でよいのでしょうか。よいのだという自身は一応あります。私の訳を以下に載せます。どなたか英語の得意な方にご教授願いたいと思います。一応付け加えれば、これは簡単な問題集に載せようと思っている訳です。 ----------拙訳---------- 1.動物たちは問題なのか? 私たちは動物たちについて知っています。そして約百万の動物たちに名前を与えています。しかし世界には三百万種類以上の動物たちがいます。毎年これらの中の何種類かが消えていて、私たちはもう二度とそれらを目にすることはありません。しかし三百万の異なった種がいる中で、1種類や2種類は問題なのでしょうか。この質問にはさまざまな人がさまざまな答えを出すでしょう。しかし、多くの人が次のように言っています。「もちろん問題である。――動物たちはみな大切なのだ。」ではなぜ人々はそう思うのでしょうか。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• メールの訳を見てください

訳を見て欲しいのですが、 im sorry it took me soo long to respond but i am in thailand helping the cyclone victims in burma. as far as your friend, i am very very sorry to hear that. i hope you can find the strength to get through this and i know you dont know me very well but if you ever need anything or maybe just to talk im here. sometimes people like to talk to outsiders cause they dont want to talk to those too close too them (im like that) but im very serious. im sad 4 u and i hope u can heal. god bless. ながらく返事しなくてごめん???でもわたしはいまタイでサイクロンの被害者を支援しにきている。君のともだちの話はとても残念な話だ。。。。。。。。。。。。君は私のことをよくしらないでももし何かあるなら話すといい私はここにいるから。ときどき人は身近ではない人と話す。なぜなら身近な人に話したくないから。私もそう。でも私はとても真剣だ。とても悲しいよ。君が立ち直ることを願ってる。 おしえてください

• 恋愛についての英語です 訳の修正おねがいします。

訳の質問です、、 私たちは半年つきあった。彼はいい人だった。でも私たちはたくさん出かけたりできなかった。当時、私の仕事がとてもいそがしかった。 一週間休みがないこともあった。 そして、おなじころ、彼の渡航(仕事)も数ヶ月あり、私たちは気持ちのすれちがいも増えた。そしてうまくいかなかった。彼はいい人だし、知り合えたことは良かったと思う。 we were together for 10 month. but we didnt go out.. cause My work was very hard then. ..... and he left here to work few month.. He was very nice person. Im glad to meet him.. 自分ではこんな訳になってしまい、意味不明なかんじです、、 訳をおしえてくださいおねがいします