• ベストアンサー

訳と、この場合の返し方

メールをしている相手からこのような文が入ってきました。彼はどんんあタイプがすきといっているのですか?すべてが訳せなかったので教えてください。自分なりに理解したのは素直な人が好きで、いいときも悪いときも一緒にいてくれる人というところです。それと、最後could you....の部分は特に意味はないとおもうのですが、このような文章にはどのような返事をすればいいのでしょうか?例えば英語で教えてください。I like a woman who is very honest and loyal to her man. I don't like head games, so I dont play them. Ilike a woman who can be there for me in good and bad times. Understand me and let me be me and except me in good and bad times a woman who is nit judgemental. I am a man who takes care of home. I believe in taking my lady out to a dinner a movie or just for a walk or something she likes to do. I cook for her. Rub her feet and wash her body and share my thoughts dreams. I want a woman i can call my own. Grow with her untilthe end of time. COuld you be this woman

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kayruby
  • ベストアンサー率68% (201/295)
回答No.4

まずはお返事の文章を訳してみますね。 I read your e-mail about your ideal partner and I thought it was just wonderful. I'd also like to find "the one" that I can care about, and to be with him and share good and bad times of our lives, and to build a relationship based on trust. I'd like to love someone who loves me from the buttom of my heart. 一応米国ネイティブに検閲してもらったのでハデな間違いはないと思います。これだとちょっと鎌かけ気味(この人を視野に入れて話している)なので、もしちょっとドライ気味に行くなら二つ目のセンテンスを Let see, my ideal partner is someone I can care about and be with to share....(以下同じ)とするといいと思います。でもあれですよ、少しくさいとかくどいとか、その程度のほうが言いたいことが伝わりやすいですよ。 さて、この男性の文章なのですが、これをどう受け止めるか、そしてどう返すかは本当にご質問者さま次第です。これを見て思ったのは、新聞の「恋人募集」の投稿とか、ネット上でのプロフィール欄の「理想の恋人」の文章みたいだな、ということです。Could this be you?というような文も、そういう場所ではよく見かける表現ですから、あまり深く考える必要はありません(決まり文句とまでは言いませんが「次はテレビの前のあなたの番です!」みたいなもんですかね)。 おそらくご存知のように、メールやネットで知り合える相手は実世界と同じように誠実な人もだれかを傷つけても平気な人もいます。わたしの親しい人にも、インターネットを通じてすばらしいパートナーと出会ってしあわせな人が何人かいます。そしておそらく表には出てこない、多くのそうでない出会いもあるのだと思います。 そんなわけで、可能性をつぶさない程度にまずは自衛しろということですね。こちらの個人情報を流す前に相手にいろいろ話させてつじつまの合わないところがあれば即座に切るとか、とにかく一度会おうよという相手はその場でアウトとか、気が合って会うとしてもまずは自分が地理を把握している公共の場所にするとか。 他の方が言ってらっしゃるように、変な英語、というのも見分け方のひとつではあるのですが、英語という言語を通じて世界の人が知り合おうとしているわけだしこっちだって妙な英語を使っているのだからと考えることもできます。この人はIT系インテリインド人かもしれないし、日本人大好きロマンチックトルコ人かもしれない。なにかひとつから結論を出すのではなくて、もてるすべての常識と経験を使ってかぎわける、そんな感じだと思います。 あまりよく知らない相手だということだったので、老婆心から余計な話が長くなりました。いいパートナーはきっとどこかにいると思います。

fgcgcg
質問者

お礼

とても理解しやすかったです。ありがとうございました。彼はどういうつもりでコミニュケーショんをとろうとしているのか、自分はどうなのかもよく考えないとですよね。本当にどうもありがとうございました心から感謝しています。

その他の回答 (3)

• spankfunk
  • ベストアンサー率22% (18/81)
回答No.3

こんにちは。 ちょっとご質問を拝見しました。 意訳は他の方がすでにされているので、 はぶきます。 で、英文を読んですぐ解ったことですが、この相手は 英語を母国語として話すひと、つまりEnglish native speaker ではないですよね。 表現と使ってる言葉があまりに幼稚ですし、 異性に送るmailとしてはちょっと失礼というか、見下した 様な表現がいくつかあるので、そう思ったのですが。 (英語の初歩的な間違いもいくつかあります。絶対に英語圏の 人はしないような。) そして最後に Could you be this woman ? そんな女になれる? では、私だったら返事はもうしません。 英語圏の女性だったら、 Are you stupid ?! と、一言mailして終わりでしょう。 余計なお世話かもしれませんが。

• kayruby
  • ベストアンサー率68% (201/295)
回答No.2

はじめまして。 とりあえず訳しますね。一人称は僕とさせてください。 「僕は自分のパートナーに対してとても誠実で忠実な女性が好きです。駆け引きは好きではないので、ぼくはそういったことはしません。物事がうまく行っているときにもそうでないときにも僕のためにそばにいてくれる女性、僕を理解しありのままでいさせてくれて、いいときにも悪いときにもそのままの僕を受け入れてくれて(exceptとありますが文脈上acceptとしています)断定的でない女性です。僕は家庭を大切にする男です。自分の大事な女性を夕食や映画に連れて行ったり、ただ散歩をしたり、その人が好きなことをしたりすることが大事だと思っています。僕はその人のために料理をします。足をマッサージしたり身体を洗ってあげたり、思いや夢を語ったりします。僕だけの女性と呼べる人がほしいです。その人と時の終わりまで一緒に成長していきたいです。あなたがこの女性ということはあるでしょうか」 どんな返事をするかは…あなた次第です。わたしもそういう男性がいいわ、と鎌をかけて話を進めるもよし、あなたも自分の好みを述べるもよし、ふーんそうなんだ、まあこちらはパートナーを探すつもりでメールしているわけじゃないからと断るもよし、決まりはないので好きにやっていいと思います。どんな返事をしたいのかがなんとなく頭にあるのならそれをお知らせいただければ、お返事っぽい英語に直して差し上げることはできますよ。

fgcgcg
質問者

お礼

丁寧なご回答ありがとうございます。#1さんの追加欄にも書き込んだのですが、最後のcould you......は私にそこまで返答をもとめているんでしょうか? あまり知らない相手ですので、ただ軽い感じにしか見えなかったのですがこの文からいくと何かしら返答したほうがいいですよね?すいませんこれはうまく英語に表現しにくかったので教えてください・・・日本語で私が感じたことを書きます。「私はあなたの考えはとても素敵だとおもいます。私も、一人の相手の事を思い彼が辛いときもいい時も支えてあげたいし(一緒にいるとう表現ですかね)、お互いどんなときでも信頼し合える関係がいいです。私を大切にしてくれる相手の事を私は心の底から愛したいのです。」 すいません、ちょっと最近自分に色々ありまして(恋愛で)このような気持ちが強くて・・・(><;)少しクサイ文で恥ずかしいのですが・・・ 

noname#60992
noname#60992
回答No.1

私の理想の女性は、 正直で、私に尽くすタイプで、いい時も悪いときもいつもそばにいて、 私を理解し、私自身を受け入れ、私を批判しない人です。 私は、家庭の面倒をよく見る男です。 彼女を食事に連れて行ったり、映画に連れて行ったり、散歩に行ったり、彼女の好きなことをします。 彼女の足を足をマッサージしたり、体を洗ったり、私の考えや、私の夢を共有したりします。 私だけの女性がほしいのです。 最後の時まで、共に育つ。  あなたは、私の理想の女性になれますか? 答えは その気があれば Yes, I'm yours. 辞退したいなら、 I'm sorry, I am not your type. 徹底的に否定したいなら、 Not a chance. 答えを延期したいなら、  Let me think about it. などなど。 

fgcgcg
質問者

補足

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。let me think about itというのは考えさせてという意味ですか?  彼の最後のcould you.....はとくに私に返答を求めている感じでしょうか?すみません、もしよろしければ教えてください。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I recently got engaged. I want all of my family members to be there and to be happy. Ideally, I would love for my (once) fun aunt to just be kinder to my mother and brother (she is generally nice to me). Should I NOT invite her, and risk some other guests (who might be aligned with her at that moment) also not coming? Do I call her out on her bullying and risk making things even harder for my mom while caring for her mother -- as she will be blamed for raising a bad kid?https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2034116?fs aligned with her とcall her out on her bullyingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします!

確認したいのでお願いします。 As a parent, I seek to encourage my child in whatever way might help her to reach her potential. I find it difficult to stop myself praising him for being smart , as if telling her she is smart will help her to become more so. Dweck divides the population into two camps: those who view intelligence as fixed and unchangeable and those who see it as malleable - something that can be changed through effort. Kids reared in a fixed mindset household may seek to avoid challenges in order to continue appearing "smart." A child who has been reared with a growth mindset is more likely to seek challenges. The bigger the challenge," Dweck says, "the more they stretch."

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 下記の英文の訳をお願いします。

はっきりと意味がわからないので… 英語が得意な方がいましたら、この文章の訳を教えて欲しいです。 回答を頂けるととても助かります。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 There is one positive in my life, and that is this wonderful woman I have met. She must be sent from a higher power because I don't see any reason why anyone would even be interested in me. Unbelievably, she likes me for the good I do and loves me for the rest. She doesn't judge, she always looks at the positive and for whatever reasons that I hope to understand one day, she chose me. We've been seeing each other for about 3 years now but her home is half way around the world and she just left today. I feel so alone right now.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I had a friend who I have known since primary school. We were best friends, but I ended up breaking away from her the summer we left high school due to a very negative flaw that grew in our relationship: she made everything about her. I have to admit, her life isn’t pretty, but mine isn’t so nice either, and she refused to acknowledge that, and even accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her pain. accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her painの訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am a woman who has known for a while now that I am attracted to women. Historically, I have only dated men and just got out of a five-year relationship with one. I want to explore my attraction to women further. My fear is that I may be attracted to women for the reasons a patriarchal society tells me to be. I may be attracted to women for the reasons a patriarchal society tells me to be.の意味を簡単に説明してください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳を教えてください

Two weeks ago I attended a holiday party with my boyfriend and his family. We’ve been together for three years, and since we moved to his hometown, I’ve gotten to know his parents and sisters better. I forgot about new medication I was taking, had a few drinks, and became drunker than I have ever been in my life. (Counting this event, I’ve only been drunk three times, so it’s extremely out of character for me.) I now know that I did something so horrible at the party that my boyfriend broke up with me via text and told me he has no interest in speaking to me ever again. I’m devastated. My now ex-boyfriend is the sweetest man I know, so I had to have done something cruel for him to do this. I had to have done something cruel for him to do thisの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

Fifteen years ago my sister-in-law and I had a mutual friend, Barbie, who told me something unflattering about my sister-in-law. My relationship with my sister-in-law has been fractured ever since. I have since severed my relations with this friend for numerous other reasons, but Barbie is still good friends with my sister-in-law. Recently, I have felt that I should let my sister-in-law know how this woman betrayed her friendship by telling me her secret. Should I tell my sister-in-law or leave it alone and let her find out for herself? Seeing her buddy up to this person makes me crazy. Seeing her buddy up to this personはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします