• 締切済み

Fireworksの英語マニュアルで何をいっているのか分からない箇所が。。。お助け下さい!

はじめまして、訳あって英語版のマニュアルを見ているのですが↓が何のことをいっているのかさっぱりわかりません。 意味を説明いただけるか、全文を訳していただけるとすごくすごく助かります! どうぞよろしくお願いします! Fireworks can create symbols with scripted properties that you can change with each instance.

みんなの回答

• sakusaker7
  • ベストアンサー率62% (800/1280)
回答No.1

Fireworksを使ったことがないので推測ですけど、 インスタンス毎に保持されているもので変更可能な スクリプトつきプロパティを持ったシンボルを作ることができます。 ということのようですが、 具体的にインスタンス、プロパティ、シンボルがFireworksでの どういったものを指すのかはわかりません。

関連するQ&A

• Adobe系のソフトウェアに強い方ご回答お願いします!(要専門知識、と思います)

Fireworks can create symbols with scripted properties that you can change with each instance. という文があるのですが、何を言っているのかいまいち掴ません。 どなたか全文を訳していただくことはできないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします 網本

• 英語

すいません。 I want to improve my Japanese skill for my work...hope we'll help each each other...I will help you with whatever i can... 途中まで訳せたんですがよくわかりません。和訳お願いします…

• 「一緒にいてください」って英語で何て言う?

好きな人がいて、この春から離れ離れになります。 英語がつないだ私たちだから、英語でお手紙を書こうと思ってます。 「これからも一緒にいてください。」って女の子らしい感じで英語で何て言えばいいでしょう? Please be with me.. Let me be with you. Can I be with you? どんな感じがいいでしょうか?

• 英語の和訳

だれかこの英語の訳を教えてください。 The purpose of your report is to show that you have studied the textbook. Below you can see information about 5 different situations. For each situation,read the Information and then write a conversation, that you think the people (sometimes you are one of them) might have in that situation. Do the same for all of the situations. You must write 5 conversations in all. Each conversation must be 80~100 words long (no more,no less). In each conversation that you write you must use 3 phrases of expressions taken from your textbook. Please underline the phrases that you use and write the textbook page number above your writing.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

after following the steps on creating a new profile, you'll have to head to the dashboard and grab a new bot. The bot settings are saved individually to each Chrome profile/instance so you can change the settings to whatever you like. You can then use this method to have each bot run a different Proxy.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I'm gonna need a mobile phone service when I get there. Maybe you can help with that?

• この英語の表現ができません。教えてください

英語のこの表現ができません、自分なりにやったのですが、相手のお友達が傷ついているので早めに返事をしてあげたいので教えてくださいお願いします・・・ 「あなたの気持ちはよくわかるよ。身近な人にははなしたくないことも、ネットの友達なら素直にうちあけられたりする事もあるよね。こういう私たちのような出会いはとても貴重だと思う。色々意見を言い合えて、お互いを理解して支えになれる。」 と英語でいうにはどう訳せますか? I know that you said .......dont talk around anybody..but ...I think its very important that ....like us. we can talk each other and we understand us. すみませんおしえてください

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方、『』を英語に英語に翻訳してください

英語が得意な方、『』を英語に英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m 相手からのYou can talk with many foreign peopleに、 『英語下手だから会話って言う会話になってない(会話が成り立ってない)けどね 笑』と言いたいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 身に付けなくても英語の先生になれるが、身に付けなければ外国人ともロクに会話もできない英語のスキル

こんにちは。学校の英語の先生といってもロクに外国人と話せない人も多いですよね。さて、タイトルの日本語を英訳してみました。どれが一番いいでしょうか? 他にもっといい表現がありましたら、教えてください。 (1) the skill of English that even if you have not got you can become an English teacher but if have not got you can't talk well with foreigners. (2)the skill of English without which you can become an English teacher and you can hardly talk with foreigners. (3)the skill of English such as you can still become an English teacher but you have enough trouble of speaking with foreigners without it. (4)the skill of English, lack of which doesn't prevent you from becoming an English teacher but allows you insufficiently to converse with foreigners.