• 締切済み

質問

括弧埋めの問題で Let's see if we can get him () us clean up the room. 1.help 2.helped 3.to help 4.to helping The new road will () cars to reach Washington, D.C. twenty minutes earlier. 1.bring 2.enable 3.fast 4.make というのがありましたが、答えがありません。 上のは使役の用法で2、下のは1だと思うんですがあってますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.3

Let's see if we can get him () us clean up the room. 1.help 2.helped 3.to help 4.to helping (回答) 3 get 人 to do ~→人に~してもらう という意味です The new road will () cars to reach Washington, D.C. twenty minutes earlier. 1.bring 2.enable 3.fast 4.make (回答) 2 enable 人 or もの to do ~ 人やものが ~するのを可能にする 直訳→その新しい道路は車が、今までよりも20分早くワシントンD.C.に着くのを可能にするでしょう 意訳→その道路ができれば、ワシントンD.C.に行くのに今までより20分早くなるでしょう というのがありましたが、答えがありません。 上のは使役の用法で2、下のは1だと思うんですがあってますか?

回答No.2

文法書などで不定詞などの項目で調べるか,get や,bring, enable, make という動詞を辞書で調べるなどすればわかると思います。  最初のは,get 目的語 to 原形です。  後のは,enable 目的語 to 原形で「目的語が~するのを可能にする」という表現になります。

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

3と1ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!

1.We (    ) lunch when the telephone rang. (1)having (2)was having (3)were having (4)will have 2.If you don‘t book now,all the tickets (    ) by the time you call. (1)are sold (2)will be selling (3)have been sold (4)will have been sold 3.My elementary school teacher said the earth (   ) round. (1)be (2)had been (3)were (4)is 4.Sometimes our teacher did not (    ) an English dictionary. (1)allow us to use (2)allow us using (3)allow us to using (4)allow us use 5.The new road will (    ) cars to reach Washington, D.C.twenty minutes earlier.(1)bring (2)enable (3)fast (4)make 1.今朝からずっと喉が痛いのです。(1語不要) I (a/been/have/since/throat/had/sore) this morning. 2.朝は大変寒かった。ベッドから離れられないほどだった。 It was so cold this morning that I (found/get/hard/it/of/out/to) bed. 3.年齢のせいで彼女は別の仕事を得るのが難しかった。 Her (another/difficult/to get/job/it/made/age). 4.Children of six (are not permitted/and under/to use/unless/the swimming pool) they are with an adult. お願いします!

• takeとbringのニュアンスの差

この道を行けば駅に出ます。 This road will take you to the station. 20分歩くと私は演奏会にちょうど間に合って着いた。 Twenty minutes' walk brought me to the concert hall just in time. 上記の2文ですが、takeとbroughtが同じような意味で使われています。 takeとbringは何かニュアンスが異なるのでしょうか。

• 無生物主語の文(bringとtakeの使い分け)

下記の無生物主語の英文で、意味がほとんど変わることなく、1のtakeをbringに、2のbringをtakeに換えることは可能ですか? もし、交換できないのであれば、その理由を教えてください。 1. A few minutes' bus ride will take you to the station. 2. Twenty minutes' walk will bring you to the station.

• 穴埋めがわかりません><

(1) Susan went to the kitchn ( ) her mother   1to help 2helped 3helping 4and help    1の不定詞で   「スーザンは母を手伝うために台所に行った」という意味でいいのでしょうか。     でも   2でいけない理由がわかりません。   回答お願いします

• bring と take の使い分け

基本の bring 「持ってくる」 take 「連れて行く 持っていく」 は、なんとかわかるのですが、 ≫A few minutes' walk brought us to the library.   (数分の徒歩が我々を図書館に連れていく。→数分歩けば図書館に着く。 =If we walk in a few minutes,we reach the library. ) ≫That bus will take you to Osaka in five minutes. (あのバスに乗れば5分で大阪に着きますよ。) のような場合の使い分けがわかりません。 「バスは、自分を乗せたあと何処かへ行き最終地点が自分と同じ場所ではないから take」 で  「A few minutes' walk は、自分とぴったり同じで 出発からゴールまでを一緒するので、ゴール( the library)から見ても A few minutes' walk が 持ってくるのは、us と考えると bring」 ? なんて 考えてみました。 なんか無理があるような・・・・ 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!3

The lives of these refugees areh ard,but some people are trying to help them. Some doctors are helping refugees who are sick. Some teachers are working in schools for refugee children who cannot go to school. Some people are working to bring these refugees food and safe water. And some people are helping these refugees when they return to their homes. One person who worked to help refugee was Ogata Sadako.

• 英語の準動詞の範囲で質問です!

John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic ( ) elected President of the USA. 1.having been 2.who 3.he was 4.to be He expects ( ) in winning a scholarship by studying hard. 1.succeed 2.to succeed 3.succeeded 4.succeeding I was busy ( ) my sister do kitchen work. 1.helping 2.helped 3.to help 4.help This photograph makes her ( ) very young. 1.look 2.to look 3.looked 4.to looking They found the capital city ( ) smaller than they expected. 1.being 2.be 3,been 4,to be ( ) to himself , John might have been at a loss what to do. 1.Left 2.Leaving 3.On leaving 4.To leave ( ) from this point of view, the matter is not as serious as people suppose. 1.Seen 2.As seeing 3. As to see 4.Having seen この問題の解答とどうしてその答えなのかを教えてもらえるとありがたいです。

• 英語の問題。

[  ]の語と同じ意味になるように,(  )に入る適切な語を1~4から選びなさい。また,その文を訳しなさい。 (1) Please help me (  ) out a birthday present for my mother. [=choose, select] 1. take  2. pull  3. pick  4. bring (2) Is someone (  ) on you? [=serving] 1. helping  2.waiting  3. selling  4. talking (3) His violence (  ) to our troubles. [=increased] 1. rose  2. went  3. added  4. grew この3題がどうしても分かりません。 わかる方、ご回答よろしくお願いします。 m(_ _)m

• 和訳

Did you ever want to miss one day or just stop? I never even thought of stopping. other people helped,too,but I was often the one who said “Hey!come here and help me! ” You give a helping hand to those in need,and finally you will become a leader. 訳をお願いします。

• 英文でわからない構文があります

While my love for mountain climbing led me to climb that one mountain in the Himalayas, my fall helped me reach much greater heights, shaping my thinking about the world and leading me to the advice that I give to all of my students. この英文のmy fall helped me reach much greater heights, shaping my thinking...のところでheightsコンマの後に shapingという動詞ingのところの構文がわかりません これと似たよう英文でコンマの後に動詞ingの構文がわかりません どなたか教えてくださらないでしょうか? 例文 You did a lot of filedwrok, observing chimpanzees in the world. I was reading a book on train, listening to music. When his grandchildren became five, Kaka began to include longer sentences in his messages, using capital letters to help them leran to read.