• 締切済み

ブログに書かれたコメントを翻訳して下さい。

ブログにここ最近続けて英語のコメントがついています。全て違うホスト からの書き込みのようです。 翻訳で調べてみたのですが、全く意味が分かりません。 とても長いですが、どなたか翻訳して下さい。宜しくお願いします。 (1)In the end she laughed heartily at his attentive companion in a pine. (2)Even while speaking in English. (3)But you've got the spot that Deerslayer could have saved the life of a repentant child. (4)The insult that had been left in a rich soil. (5)You are honest; when, happening to turn out to be conscious that the enemy, did the ch'ice actually lie afore you? (6)Father and mother's graves are in the grass; all the consideration he claimed. (7)I was prepared to appear, respectable, if the truth, the Dawn, a very embarrassed state; but, the Wilkeses, the gentleman named Drewett, said some one from the solicitations of the whole party around me. (8) am certain, and had button holes worked in gold thread.

みんなの回答

noname#124795
noname#124795
回答No.1

以下はEXCITEで翻訳させたものです… (1)結局、彼女は松の彼の注意深い仲間で思う存分笑いました。 (2)英語で話しさえする間。 (3)しかし、あなたには、Deerslayerが悔悟の子供の命を救ったかもしれないスポットがあります。 (4)肥えた土の中に残された侮辱。 (5)あなたは正直です; 意識しているとたまたま判明するいつ、それ、敵、ch'iceがあなた前実際にありましたか? (6)父母の墓が草にあります; 彼が要求したすべての考慮。 (7)私は、真実、ドーン、非常に困惑している状態であるなら現れるように用意ができていて、立派でした; しかし、Wilkeses(Drewettという紳士)は私の周りの全体のパーティーの懇願からのおよそ1を言いました。 (8) 確信していて、金の糸でボタン穴を働かせました。 意味が分かりませんね… イタズラでは無いでしょうか? 違うホストとなると外国の掲示板にたまたまアドレスを書かれて、それを見た人が来た…とか? 参考程度にしてくだされば結構です。

puipui0716
質問者

お礼

Yahoo翻訳でも同じような文章が出てきました。ここまでは自分で出来た のですが、分かるように翻訳、というのが出来ずにこちらへ書き込みました。 イタズラでしょうかね?でも、同じ日に、ではなく、ぽつぽつと違う日 に書き込まれているのが気になってます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

後半部分ですが、翻訳していただけるかた、 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 誤植が多いようですので、意訳していただけるとうれしいです。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 He also has a strong sense of duty and obligation to others, to family, to marriage, to work, to the things he has committed to in the past, and even if he becomes unhappy with them, he finds it hard to break with the past,. He endures situations rather than changes them. Both of you can be patient and down to earth. You both have your dreams, but for him the relationship has to be workable on an everyday level, on a financial and material and practical level too before he will build a future out of it. He is slow and steady in relationships. Trustworthy and reliable, but puts himself first... You can be a very effective team in tasks, and in material affairs and practical undertakings. You instinctively understand one another's abilities and needs. Both of you are dependable, steady in friendship, lending a hand in hard times, and can be very supportive of each other. realistic in your expectations of the future. This is a good working relationship, where duty's are attended to in life. While you share your visions, dreams, hopes inner feelings. Emotions are not easy for either of you, however. You both keep a lot of your deeper feelings in restraint

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 意訳でもかまいませんし、そのまま訳していただいてもいいです。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 You each feel the other has a kind of perfection, fills a gap that nothing else can, as tough the cracks in your life are cemented and hell together, and the life made bearable, because of this escape. so you wear the relationship like a beautiful but insubstantial cloth that buffers you and protects you from life's harshness. The relationship is set a few degrees away from the harder emptier world, like a cloth of dreams that makes everything better. This permits you to worship from afar., from memories, from promises, from potentials. But in the end if nothing is made solid, you experience disillusionment and disappointment. Neptune is like water in which you can see beautiful images, reflections of love, it can ease your thirst, clean your wounds, but like water it can drain away and leave no trace, nothing. The to end the dream, is to see the other person, and the situation as they are, however flawed or hopeless it may all be, and not as you'd like them to be For so long as you look at them as you'd like them to be the dream exists. But it crumbles gets harder in the cold light of reality and in the effort of making it work and making it real.

• 翻訳希望

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いしたいです よろしくお願いします In looking back on this relationship in future years, you will feel that the purpose of the relationship was to take you away from tradition and gave you a greater personal freedom in life. Old ways and things that had restricted you were swept away buy this relationship.

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文(前半部分ですが)を翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか。 誤植があると思いますので意訳でもかまいません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 His sun is in Capricorn and yours is in Virgo. These signs belong to the same ellement, the ellement of earth so there is a natural affinity. Both of you are very practical, well-grounded people. You are responsible tidy, trustworthy, discreet and mature. He is a little more selfish and calculating than you in the relationship. He puts his own advantage first, but again in practical ways. He is economic, and can get the most out of every situation. He is able to look ahead and work things out. Decide what he thinks is the best course. While you more allow fate to take its coursed, you are more accepting, inwardly anxious but outwardly accommodating. You let things happen, rather than trying to control circumstance. You are efficient at dealing with circumstance that arise and tend to love unconditionally. He is cautious, enduring, tries to be sensible and practical and yet has a capricious quirky side that can suddenly do the unexpected.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We didn't sound like the Beatles, but we took that blueprint and the idea of being a band. Sure, there are some bands that have one sound and do it really well. But we looked at the idea of the Beatles and thought to really do it right, we had to evolve. We had to go into a cocoon every once in a while and come out as a butterfly and not an ugly moth.”

• 翻訳できるかた、お願いします・・

長くてすみません。翻訳できるかた、どうかお願いします。 The chart does show that there will be an obstacle in the future, that will slow down or seem to block the courtship, or the future marriage between you and your future soul mate, It will make one or both of you very cautious and pessimistic about getting involved., even though the relationship will be irresistible, fated and you'll have no choice either of you. But this obstacle will make you or him slow to make the moves or changes in life that are necessary to bring a marriage and permanent future about. But this aspect shows that in the long term the difficulties will be overcome with perseverance and patience. So don't give up.

• 翻訳していただける方

翻訳していただけますか?宜しくお願いします You are sensitive and vulnerable that is why you find it difficulty adjusting to men who fall short of your expectations. Indecision in matters of love, but a good marriage when it at last occurs. You also have a subconscious need to sacrifice yourself in love, to suffer for a hopeless cause. So sometimes are attracted to those who need your help or who are unfortunate, weak or unhappy or bad in some way. Those who need your help to reform them and raise them into what they could be. You see the potential in people, you hope for an ideal, a soul mate. You will get one eventually.

• 翻訳希望

途中からですが、翻訳していただけるかた お願いできますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします He may be good at figures, and have a good memory a desire for success,, but mercury also means he sometimes tells lies, You can help him to climb the mountains of his life and reach success. He fears failure, and thinks life is full of harsh lessons that he cannot always learn. This is the sign often has to do with writing, with key board skills, piano playing, or typing, computing and learning, it can also mean pain in the knee joints or wrists, frayed nerves. Though him you become more talkative to others, as if knowing him helps you to open up and talk more even about serious matters that you would have kept to yourself before this relationship began. In time it can also bring something of a divide in your life to do with environment or class, or culture, A feeling of not quite belonging with your past any more, the past environment, community friends life style you had lived in and knew before you met him. A feeling of having moved away or on from that life mentally, but of not quite belonging in his world either. Mercury puts a divide between the past and future, the old and the new, so that sometimes in this relationship you feel that you are in a long period of transition, not knowing whether you want to go back or go forwards

• 翻訳をお願いします!

翻訳をお願いします! My dream of being in a band that everyone in the world believed in had come to life いったいこれは何と言ってるんでしょうか? 散々調べたけど、分かりませんでした。 どなたかぜひぜひお願いします!m(_ _)m

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします