• ベストアンサー

正しい英文と誤文訂正

A. Mr. Jhonson got married in 1994 with that doctor's daughter. B. She seems she is more than thirty years old. C. I asked for him not to make the error again. D. He ran to the station, but he could not catch the train. この中で正しいのは、Dだと思うのですが、他の選択肢の誤りを直していただきたいと思います。 まずAは、withをtoに直す。Bはshe isが不要、Cはforが不要だと思うのですが、どうでしょうか?

• jiyoy
  • お礼率89% (142/159)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

ask 人 to do で,「人に~するように頼む」ですので,ご質問者のおっしゃる通り,I asked him not to make the error again. とすべきだというのが解答なのでしょう。  ただ,実際には ask for A to do という言い方は可能で,A には通常,「もの」がきて,「ものが~であることを要求する」という意味になります。さらに,A に「人」をもってきて,「人が~することを要求する」ということもあります。ask 人 to との違いは,直接その人に頼むのではなく,「結果的にそうしてくれることを望む」という感じですが,場面によっては大きく違いはありません。  受験的には ask 人 to とすべきと覚えておいてもよいでしょう。

jiyoy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい解説ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

noname#46684
noname#46684
回答No.1

A. get married to~:~と結婚する の意。 よって間違っているので訂正を加えると Mr. Jhonson got married in 1994 to that doctor's daughter. もしくは Mr. Jhonson married that doctor's daughter in 1994. も可能です。 B. seem to~:~のように見える の意。(it seem that SV~) よって間違っているので訂正を加えると She seems to be more than thirty years old. もしくは It seems that she is more thsn thirty years old. C. ask for 人 to不定詞:ひとにto不定詞するよう頼む の意。 よって成立すると思います。 notはto不定詞の前に入れるのが原則です。(よってここではしないように頼んだ の意。) D. これは説明の必要な箇所は無いと思います。普通に問題なく成立すると思います。

jiyoy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 誤文訂正なんですが…

誤文訂正なんですが… Many of the workers in one of the sections have complained that the room they work is too small and several people have asked to change jobs for that reason. 1.in one of the sections 2.work 3.several people have asked 4.for that reason 上記4箇所の内1箇所が間違っていて、それを正しい形に直すという問題です。 正しい形とその理由を教えて下さい。

• 高校文法 (誤文訂正問題)です

お願いします。 間違いを訂正しなさい。 1)He colud see by her face that she received a piece of good news. 2)Despite those differences,Susan has always been very considerate with her friends. 3)This plant is said to be possible to live without water for many days. 自分で考えた答え   1)received をhad received 2)withを to 3)be を have been????あるいは possibleを  ??  以上  教えてください。

• 英文の訂正をお願いします

I agree with his idea Because I think that his thought is right. He hell a sleep some times a course of lecture. His conduct is open to censure.He did not take great pains so there is not the right to get overtime work changes. He should study using one's time. He is a person in a charge of the parades, It is very important post. 'You must not be for an hourly wage sense forever' I thought that the words of the Mr.Tanaka's were very right. Also I thought that it was the really good boss who taught an important thing as Mr.Tanaka member of society. 宜しくお願いします!!

• house deed

My 26-year-old daughter is in a serious relationship with a partner 10 years her senior. He comes to the partnership with an established home. What would you advise my daughter to expect or require going into this marriage-like arrangement? Should she expect to be put on the house deed as soon as they are married? What would be fair for all concerned? She is just beginning her career, so she is presently renting but saving for a home. He comes to the partnership with an established home.の和訳をお願いします。あと、be put on the house deedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 明日までです!英文の誤文訂正です。詳しい方よろしく

かっこ()には間違いがあるそうで、その正しい答えを教えてください!全部で10問あります。少しでも良いので答えて下さると嬉しいです。 The patient had (a so severe pain) in the back yesterday that he could hardly get out of bed.杏林大学 Nancy complains that she (suffers) from alternate stomachache and diarrhea in succession for two weeks.杏林大学 The patient (had been health) until last August, when he was admitted to the hospital because of a heart attack. 杏林大学 There still (exist) much to be leaned about various seaweeds and their value to humans.杏林大学 The concept (which) fibers should be taken in in order to prevent colon cancer is a comparatively recent one.杏林大学 It was a close game and it was a long time before the (existing) spectators left the stadium.日本大学 The number of people in the world (are) now rising explosively, and famine is not merely a potential but is already a fact. 日本大学 It was very kind of you to look up my new address and (took) the trouble of forwarding the letter.日本大学 I have (a good news); my brother and I are going to the United States to study in August.日本大学 It is not at all strange for me to prefer being alone something (than) being with friends. 日本大学 以上10門です。よろしくお願い致します!

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の訂正をお願いします!

I agree with his idea Because I think that his thought is right. He hell a sleep some times a course of lecture. His conduct is open to censure.He did not take great pains so there is not the right to get overtime work changes. He should study using one's time. He is a person in a charge of the parades, It is very important post. 'You must not be for an hourly wage sense forever' I thought that the words of the Mr.Tanaka's were very right. Also I thought that it was the really good boss who taught an important thing as Mr.Tanaka member of society. とても滅茶苦茶なので、日本語文を下に載せました! 私は田中さんの意見に賛成です、なぜなら彼の考 えは正しいと思うからです。 中村さんが講義の時に、時々居眠りをしていたの は良くないと思います。彼の行いはもちろん非難 されるものです。 彼は努力をしなかったので、残業手当を貰う権利 はありません。 彼は自分の時間を使って勉強すべきです。 彼はパレードの責任者です。 それは非常に重要な役職です。 私は田中さんの「いつまでも時給感覚でいるな よ」という言葉はとても正しいと思いました。 また、田中さんは社会の一員として大切な事を教 えてくれる本当に良い上司だと思いました。 宜しくお願いします!

• 誤文訂正問題について

以下の問題の[ ]部分が間違った箇所です。 答えは解答があるので分かりますが 解説がないので、どう正しくないのか理解できません。 お手数だと思いますが解説して頂けないでしょうか・・ よろしくお願いします。 One of the reason he was transferrd [are] that his specialty Every worker in those factories [were told]to partcipate in the union meeting except the ones retiring this year The day before yesterday my father made me [to wash]his car There must be [the faster] and cheaper ways to clean the air The bookon computer programimiing has been widely read ever sinceit [had] written in the early 1980s Neither mothernor daughter [know]much about each other Employees from my company are often sent [to abroad] on business The company [it is] located near the airport on business This is the same car [which] Steve drove on he movie

• この英文の訳は??

(1) a.He pretend not to be her friend. b.he did not pretend to be her friends. (2) a.It is difficult for him never to go there alone again. b.It is not difficult for him to go there alone again. (3) a.I think it important not to tell him the fact. b.I do not think it important to tell him the fact. がわかりません。 (1)は2つとも「彼は彼女の友達のマネをしなかった」 というよくわからない文にしか訳せないし、 (2)は a.「彼にとって一人で再び来こない事は難しい事だ。」 b.「かれにとって一人で再び来る事は難しくはない。」 と訳したのですが、何かおかしい気がします。 (3)は a.「私は彼が言わない真実は大切な事だと考えている。」 b.「私は彼が言った真実は大切な事ではないとかんが得ている。」 と訳してみましたが自信がありません。

• 英文並べ替え、合ってますか?

自分で英文並べ替えやってみましたが、またいまいち確信持てない文が出てきました・・・ 間違いを教えて下さい。 (1) Compared (a, yours, my, angel, with, daughter seems, veritable ). →Compared with yours my daughter seems a veritable angel. (2)He is going ( more, production, up, to, stuff, employ, to, much, beef ).→He is going to employ more stuff to beef up much production. (3)We ( house, close, stop, a, to, our, bus, have ).→We have stop a bus close to our house. (4) Jim ( trip, for, a, postponed, the, suggested, be, week, that ).→Jim suggested that the trip be postponed for a week. (5)The government set ( problems, to, up, a, unemployment, into, the, commission, inquire, of ).→The government set up a problems of inquire into the unemployment to commission. どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。